Author Topic: The failure that is Occupy (not from the DUmp)  (Read 1331 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: The failure that is Occupy (not from the DUmp)
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2012, 12:02:35 PM »
What's the significance of the numbers?  Several of them recur, so they are obviously not line numbers, and they don't appear to be priority numbers based on what has the "1s."  Is that how many of the self-styled delegates included that particular item in their list, or something else entirely?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2012, 12:03:16 PM »
OR, we could wall off the Northeast, and southern Kalifornia, since they are already there now.   :whatever:

Can you let me know when this is going to happen?  I'd need to move!   :-)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 12:08:16 PM »
Can you let me know when this is going to happen?  I'd need to move!   :-)

Look for the new mine fields, and the guard towers going up at all paved egresses.   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 12:18:21 PM »
What's the significance of the numbers?  Several of them recur, so they are obviously not line numbers, and they don't appear to be priority numbers based on what has the "1s."  Is that how many of the self-styled delegates included that particular item in their list, or something else entirely?

That was my inference, DAT.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »
no gender roles; smash gender binary

Bullshit! You can have my red platform wedgies when you can pry them from my cold, dead hands!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2012, 12:38:45 PM »
Bullshit! You can have my red platform wedgies when you can pry them from my cold, dead hands!

Cindie

Right on dude!  :rotf:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2012, 12:49:28 PM »
no gender roles; smash gender binary

Cindie

Yeah, forget that . . . I like being a chick! And I prefer men who are MEN
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2012, 04:35:04 PM »
So, they want everything for nothing..............got it.   :rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2012, 05:04:27 PM »

Cindie

If you're wearing them on your hands,