Author Topic: Hey Primitives - The Boston Globe has turned on Elizabeth Warren  (Read 2931 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
--

I'm posting this here with the sole intention of discombobulating the primitives. Since I am enjoying the dismay caused by Walker's continuing success, I figured adding fuel to the fire might be fun.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2012/05/25/federal_documents_indicate_harvard_repeatedly_reported_elizabeth_warren_as_native_american/?page=full

(Link only -- I don't know if The Globe is one of those angry 'don't even think of quoting us or we will sue' publications.)

Anyway -

This is from The Boston Globe - The Democrat machine rag that pushed hard for a Warren Campaign - has decided to turn it's back on her and report some truth.

Right on top of polling yesterday that confirmed that those who know about Warren's (apparently) exaggerated heritage are less likely to vote for her - to the point of guaranteeing the election to Senator Scott Brown.

I suspect by the time this is over, Democrats are going to long for the days of a well-run Martha Coakley campaign.  :rofl:

Love, miskie.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: Hey Primitives - The Boston Globe has turned on Elizabeth Warren
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 02:29:06 PM »
--

I'm posting this here with the sole intention of discombobulating the primitives. Since I am enjoying the dismay caused by Walker's continuing success, I figured adding fuel to the fire might be fun.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2012/05/25/federal_documents_indicate_harvard_repeatedly_reported_elizabeth_warren_as_native_american/?page=full

(Link only -- I don't know if The Globe is one of those angry 'don't even think of quoting us or we will sue' publications.)

Anyway -

This is from The Boston Globe - The Democrat machine rag that pushed hard for a Warren Campaign - has decided to turn it's back on her and report some truth.

Right on top of polling yesterday that confirmed that those who know about Warren's (apparently) exaggerated heritage are less likely to vote for her - to the point of guaranteeing the election to Senator Scott Brown.

I suspect by the time this is over, Democrats are going to long for the days of a well-run Martha Coakley campaign.  :rofl:

Love, miskie.

Here's an article by someone doing flips and turns to justify the *******ed ****ing lying Warren, who was unsatisfied with being a woman, and had to tack on some bullshit about Inidan heritage.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 02:54:41 PM »
She's a rotten far-left commie moonbat, but if she screwed the stupid federal "diversity reporting regulations", good for her.

Score at least one point for Princess Fauxcohontas.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 03:02:27 PM »
She's a rotten far-left commie moonbat, but if she screwed the stupid federal "diversity reporting regulations", good for her.

Score at least one point for Princess Fauxcohontas.

Fine, but she gets to pick exactly one:

(a) Lie about your racial heritage to get a plum professorship

(b) Be a senator.

She has already chosen.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 03:22:51 PM »
Here the Cheeky Cherokee demonstrates her tomahawk chop!

Ok so it is from the politico article here :

By MJ LEE | 5/25/12 6:58 AM EDT Updated: 5/25/12 11:05 AM EDT

An exasperated Elizabeth Warren told reporters Thursday that she’s certain about her Native American roots “because my mother told me so.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/76756.html#ixzz1vunPbuvR

She also told me I was smart and pretty. :fuelfire:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »
She is getting desperate now.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 03:38:28 PM »
Oh my! what an election season! :lmao:

:popcorn:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 03:40:34 PM »
An exasperated Elizabeth Warren told reporters Thursday that she’s certain about her Native American roots “because my mother told me so.”

My Mother told me growing up I could be the Queen of England!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 03:42:50 PM »
Here the Cheeky Cherokee demonstrates her tomahawk chop!

Ok so it is from the politico article here :

She also told me I was smart and pretty. :fuelfire:

She looks more like she is holding an imaginary scalp. Probably a threat to the evil right-wingers who question her heritage.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 03:48:30 PM »

{snip}

Love, miskie.

I suspect Devolved will put the entire Massachusetts legislature on a suicide watch if this keeps up.  Oh the horror Dead Ted's seat lost for another six years. What ever shall we do?

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 04:02:51 PM »

I suspect Devolved will put the entire Massachusetts legislature on a suicide watch if this keeps up.  Oh the horror Dead Ted's seat lost for another six years. What ever shall we do?

I know what I'll be doing..

The few good things that come my way here in Massachusetts are always worth celebrating.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 05:11:09 PM »

Fine, but she gets to pick exactly one:

(a) Lie about your racial heritage to get a plum professorship

(b) Be a senator.

She has already chosen.

So she did not lie if she believed something was true.

This is kind of odd to down load on a female that may well achieve her goals and ignore-----

You know who, born in what country, educated on grants for what race or religion ??

You know who that has spent millions to keep all school information out of the public eye. 

You know who that has a family history shrouded in secrecy, no real connection to his paternal side or siblings.

You know who that has little contact with his mothers side of the family.

You know who that just seemed to spring up from the earth  with an education that shows their ignorance on the basic facts of American history.

So here is a woman that believed their family's history and had no reason to question it. History over 100 years ago. 

You know who has no such excuse, their history is within their life time and was a part of their life after they became old enough to remember to this day.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 05:16:18 PM »
vesta,
You are taking Elizabeth Warren's word for it when she says her mother told her of their indian heritage. What is rule number one with libs ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2012, 05:44:16 PM »
vesta,
You are taking Elizabeth Warren's word for it when she says her mother told her of their indian heritage. What is rule number one with libs ?

In case you forgot, vesta, I'll spell it out again.  Rule #1:

LIBERALS LIE, ALL THE TIME!

Know it, learn it, live it!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »
So she did not lie if she believed something was true.

A couple of years ago, my brother's spouse's family tree fell under the cool, critical eye of my mother, the compiler of family history.

She (the spouse) claimed woo-woo indian ancestry ever since we've known her.  Her mother was the one that thought they had a woo-woo in their history, and so she took that at face value, and ran with it.  

Suffice to say, after an exhaustive search, no trace, not even a jot or tittle of indian ancestry has been found in her line, anywhere.  She continues to this day to deny the evidence clearly supporting the opposite of what she keeps telling people.  

Elizabeth Warren once believed something, it turned out not be be true but still continues to insist she is of indian ancestry, even when all the evidence clearly states the opposite.

What was once possibly just an honest mistake has turned into a lie of omission, vesta.  She may not have been lying about it in the past, but to continue down the path after all evidence points to the contrary is deliberate, and disingenuous.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 06:01:37 PM »
vesta,
You are taking Elizabeth Warren's word for it when she says her mother told her of their Indian heritage. What is rule number one with libs ?

Yup I do.  Live in New England and some of the old family's will tell of their ancestors coming over on the Mayflower.    Gets to the point that there had to have been 30,000 people on that small ship.

Check out a Pow Wow and there are blue eyed red heads that were told by a family member they have Indian in them.    Give me a dollar for all the people both white and black that swear their great grand mother was an Indian Princess.

Head for Australia and you will find thousands of Brits that swear they came from the original criminals sent there. [At one time an embarassament, now a pride ]

What to do with family that tells you your ancestors were at the Alamo, or right hand man to Robert E. Lee.

Could be some of these story's are in fact true but the G-Grand Parent that tells you this may just be repeating what they were told.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 06:12:38 PM »
Hey Vesta,

Check this one out when you have time.  Enjoy.

http://www.dna-testing-adviser.com/Indian-DNA-Test.html

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 07:00:03 PM »
Yup I do.  Live in New England and some of the old family's will tell of their ancestors coming over on the Mayflower.    Gets to the point that there had to have been 30,000 people on that small ship.

I hear it all the time - In my case, it was the 2nd ship after The Mayflower - but unlike Warren, I actually have the proof of lineage. (part of it is my surname - its really quite uncommon, though there is a far more common Irish variant of it. Anyway, anyone who shares that surname with me is related somewhere along the line)

But one of the problems with Warren isn't what she does or doesn't believe about her lineage - its that it seems more and more likely she attempted to use that lineage as a way to extract personal gain.

Being (as Warren believes) 1/32nd of any race doesn't make you a member of that race. I have roots in most of the countries that make up Europe. I don't consider myself to be anything other than American.

The second problem with Warren is the obvious plagiarism she used in the recipes she submitted to Pow Wow Chow (which is a pretty darned racist name) as her own. There is no way she can spin this.

Either:

A ) The recipes handed down for generations was total hogwash, and she used recipes she stole for profit.

B ) She actually had recipes handed down, but got them confused with others because whatever native is in her was meaningless until it became apparent that it could be useful. Then suddenly she has always been about her 'Native American roots'

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 07:05:42 PM »
But one of the problems with Warren isn't what she does or doesn't believe about her lineage - its that it seems more and more likely she attempted to use that lineage as a way to extract personal gain.

BINGO!!!

Also, the Cherokees are raising hell about this.

However, to her credit, those elusive Oklahoma crabs are delicious.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 07:08:22 PM by Bad Dog »

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 07:52:16 PM »
BINGO!!!

Also, the Cherokees are raising hell about this.

However, to her credit, those elusive Oklahoma crabs are delicious.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sure as heck those crabs were not caught on a string tied to a chicken neck.

What the heck kind of crabs are out there in Oklahoma, could they have mistaken spiders for crabs, or had them shipped in by pony express from the Chesapeake Bay. ?

Interesting this here, I thought corn and wild growing plants were growing in Oklahoma , some game meat and  perhaps squash and peppers.   Now we are told that the Indians had a source for seafood. Ingenious and right under the eye of the Federal Government.

This cook book is in no way for real, spices and herbs that had not reached the Continent,  actually the food of the day was nothing but survival food, nothing anyone since 1875 would want to eat.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 08:05:14 PM »
My Mother told me growing up I could be the Queen of England!

Big deal.

Boy George's mom told him the same thing.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2012, 08:39:47 PM »
Big deal.

There might be an opening soon for that position.  I heard Elton isn't doing so well.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2012, 09:00:35 PM »
Big deal.

Do you really want to hurt him ? Or his Mum ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 09:23:31 AM »
I graduated with an individual who is Canadian Indian, I'm not sure what they are called. But when he moved back to Canada after graduation, he had to take a blood test, DNA test, and genealogy test to prove that he was before they would let him into the tribe. It turned that he was. Why doesn't Warren to do the same thing? The other difference is by looking at this guy; you can tell he is Indian. Warren looks nothing like an Indian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 10:26:57 AM »
I graduated with an individual who is Canadian Indian, I'm not sure what they are called. But when he moved back to Canada after graduation, he had to take a blood test, DNA test, and genealogy test to prove that he was before they would let him into the tribe. It turned that he was. Why doesn't Warren to do the same thing? The other difference is by looking at this guy; you can tell he is Indian. Warren looks nothing like an Indian.
Cheek bones, remember the cheek bones. :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”