Author Topic: The Magistrate. Master Troll Hunter General.  (Read 2092 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Magistrate. Master Troll Hunter General.
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 09:19:10 PM »
Well, I just got done taking roll-call.

All our moles checked in, no casualties despite a near-record number of "incursions".

Too bad for the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Islandgirl

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 09:24:15 PM »
He's an arrogant blowhard who obviously thinks a whole lot of himself and has a very misguided view of his importance in this world...as well as at the Dump.  When I read his crap, I envision a teeny tiny little man with his hands on his hips, looking up at the rest of the giant people in the world, and yelling in a very falsetto voice, in an effort to be heard.

In other words, he's a chihuahua with a mastiff complex.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 09:40:35 PM »
The magistrate primitive isn't very intelligent at all.  The only thing he has figured out is that by expressing himself as an English Proper (Sir, Madame), and by lenghtening what could normally be said in few words to that of many (assisted by perfumed language and broken up by commas), he can fool his fellow members.  Of course, fooling the primitives isn't that hard, so his act hasn't accomplished anything a child couldn't also do.

Break down what he has to say and it's nothing more than simple-minded blather.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 09:55:22 PM »
He's an arrogant blowhard who obviously thinks a whole lot of himself and has a very misguided view of his importance in this world...as well as at the Dump.  When I read his crap, I envision a teeny tiny little man with his hands on his hips, looking up at the rest of the giant people in the world, and yelling in a very falsetto voice, in an effort to be heard.

In other words, he's a chihuahua with a mastiff complex.

Ever own a chihuahua ?????  These little guys at 3 pounds will take on and back off a Rottweiler.   Ballsy dogs, and they usually get their way.  

Much like men that are 5' 2" that take on the biggest man they can find in a bar fight.  

I have seen some real mean dudes from Cambodia a head shorter then myself, I am 5'3" on a good day, they with arms covered in dots, each a kill mark against old Poll Pot or Pot Poll what ever.  You know the Monster.

This whatever may be small, like Napoleon but damn he has the ability to hamstring some folks like a herd of chihuahuas. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 08:25:21 AM »
Oh, he's trying to be Rumpole of the Bailey, if anyone remembers that old show on PBS.  Rumpole referred to his wife as She Who Must Be Obeyed. 

Only difference is I remember him as vaguely lovable. 

The only thing he has figured out is that by expressing himself as an English Proper (Sir, Madame), and by lenghtening what could normally be said in few words to that of many (assisted by perfumed language and broken up by commas), he can fool his fellow members.

Isn't that the truth.  That purple prose of his.  I saw a DUmmie respond to him yesterday with "Wow!  Well said!"  Easily impressed idiots.  And those quotes he tosses in there, apropos of nothing! 

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2012, 08:53:54 AM »
I wonder if he has a script or a macro that inserts random "sirs" and commas, as well as capitalization. In any case, he's a dick with ears.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2012, 01:18:24 AM »
Quote from Karin...

"Oh, he's trying to be Rumpole of the Bailey, if anyone remembers that old show on PBS.  Rumpole referred to his wife as She Who Must Be Obeyed. "

Boortz used this same phrase.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2012, 03:43:29 AM »
Hey Magistrate...have you found me yet?  :tongue:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0