Author Topic: mike_c is digusted  (Read 745 times)

Online CC27

mike_c is digusted
« on: November 04, 2011, 08:24:39 PM »
mike_c Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Nov-04-11 08:39 PM
Original message
graphic explains federal discretionary budget for 2012....

Apologies if this is a dupe. It is utterly obscene.

Mike_c is the biggest POS the DUmp as ever seen.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2244562

Offline thundley4

Re: mike_c is digusted
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »
That is the most fictitious representation of federal spending that I have seen in years.  Even throwing DHS under the military wouldn't bring it close to that percentage.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 08:29:00 PM »
How does it break down if you remove the inefficient Homeland security from the mix. FEMA is under Homeland Security now so that would include disaster relief from floods and hurricanes in blue states ('cause we know FEMA don't help out non-Obama voting areas).
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 08:46:23 PM »
Maybe under the "discretionary spending" category, maybe military (DOD, VA, and DHS) does equal 59%.

But they're ignoring the "mandatory spending": Welfare, SSA, Medicare/Medicaid that makes up the OTHER ~$2.4T of the 2012 budget.

Willful ignorance is never good kids.

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 08:47:37 PM »
Willful ignorance is the only way a DUmmie can remain a DUmmie.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »
Maybe under the "discretionary spending" category, maybe military (DOD, VA, and DHS) does equal 59%.

But they're ignoring the "mandatory spending": Welfare, SSA, Medicare/Medicaid that makes up the OTHER ~$2.4T of the 2012 budget.

Willful ignorance is never good kids.

Uh huh, that's it.

The mike_c primitive is trying to deceive here.

That's "discretionary" spending, not total spending.

"Non-discretionary" spending is as you described it, sir, mandatory funding.  Usually welfare.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 09:30:51 PM »
I really don't think DHS should be lumped in with the military. I think the only reason they did that was so they could piss and moan about the military and "war." I'd like to see the full breakdown.

I agree about the whole "discretionary spending" scam.
― Homer, The Odyssey

Online CC27

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 09:33:00 PM »
Uh huh, that's it.

The mike_c primitive is trying to deceive here.

That's "discretionary" spending, not total spending.

"Non-discretionary" spending is as you described it, sir, mandatory funding.  Usually welfare.

You don't see the mike_c DUmmie much anymore.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 09:35:02 PM »
What they can't or won't understand is, without a strong defense none of the other issues are important.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 09:35:36 PM »
You don't see the mike_c DUmmie much anymore.

True.

The last I saw of the mike_c primitive, he was bitching and moaning to my fellow alum because Skins won't let him get away with trashing Christianity.

The mike_c primitive thought he deserved an exception, because he's a "clear-thinking rational logical" person who evaluates things based upon reason and not emotion.  
apres moi, le deluge

Online CC27

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 09:37:15 PM »
True.

The last I saw of the mike_c primitive, he was bitching and moaning to my fellow alum because Skins won't let him get away with trashing Christianity.

The mike_c primitive thought he deserved an exception, because he's a "clear-thinking rational logical" person who evaluates things based upon reason and not emotion.  

This before or after he does a line?

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 10:00:41 PM »
Typical leftist tactic.

Omit and misrepresent information to suit their cause.

Nothing new or spectacular.

They lap it up much like cats in the cream.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 10:09:19 PM »
Discretionary spending.

Not to be confused with the hard budgeted items like the welfare and the Dept of Education Morons-R-Us
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 10:19:39 PM »
DHS has as much to do with the military as Justice does, which is to say, almost nothing.  And VA is mostly entitlements which aren't really discretionary at all.  Even the defense part itself includes all military retirements back to the WW2 vets, not just the expense of current active duty forces and operations. The actual MILPAY, O&M, Procurement, and MILCON appropriations which account for the bulk of active duty forces and operations on-budget numbers would be a fraction of that 59%.

Like anything else a Democrat says, this is basically a lie dressed up as the truth.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 03:15:21 AM »
True.

I believe that he is a professor of etymology at one of the major uber liberal universities in CA. USC, UofC Berkley maybe?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 05:28:03 AM »
mike_c is digusted disgusting

That is all.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 07:26:38 AM »

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 07:29:45 AM by MrsSmith »

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 07:30:04 AM »

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 07:32:37 AM »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 07:45:04 AM »
I believe that he is a professor of etymology at one of the major uber liberal universities in CA. USC, UofC Berkley maybe?

Uh huh, in insectology (itself a useful field, but--) at one of the University of California-somewhere, not the main one.

The mike_c primitive is pompously anti-military, and not only against the military "establishment," but against those in uniform as individuals, whom he's slandered and denigrated before.  Those who know him, here, at our old home, and on freerepublic, and who are in, or were in, the service, have a special, and justifiable contempt for the flatulent old hypocrite.

The mike_c primitive grew up in a close-knit, loving, Christian pacifist family in Kansas (one of those denominations of long-standing for centuries), something like the Mennonites (but I don't think it was that), but because he's such a foul ungrateful piece of shit, he rejected all that and chose a life of Hate instead.

He's about ready to retire on a lucrative professorial pension funded by a capitalist system he constantly harps against--but even though he's against it, he's not above taking its fruits, as much of it as he can get.

The mike_c primitive's just a gaseous old bum.

One of my favorite fantasies is that of when, as JohnnyReb calls them, the Star-and-Crescent head-choppers finally come around for their good friend the mike_c primitive, seeing the mike_c primitive crying and slobbering and pleading and begging and bawling, fondling and kissing the shoe of a soldier, to save his fetid skin.

I have nothing against Christian pacifism--that of long standing, endured under the most trying of conditions (the Mennonites, the Amish, the Schwenkfelders, the Seventh-Day Adventists, &c., &c., &c.)--but I do have much against decrepit old hippies who allege pacifism without God, which of course is preposterous, ridiculous, and based on Hate, not on peace and love.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 07:46:59 AM »
There you go again, MrsSmith, refuting DUmmie logic with facts and stuff.

:-)
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2011, 08:42:26 AM »
12 hours and still nobody at the campfire.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 09:07:20 AM »

I believe that has to do with words, and he is an 'Entomologist,' a bug man, but I'm too lazy to actually look it up this morning.  I kinda doubt he is a full professor, he seems to lack the social graces and even the analytical ability to successfully navigate his way that far, probably more like an associate prof, visiting prof, adjunct instructor, or research assistant, if even that.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.