Author Topic: The major unanswered question from September 11, 2001... Did george ever finish  (Read 1443 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
T Wolf  (1000+ posts)      Sat Sep-11-10 01:06 PM
Original message
The major unanswered question from September 11, 2001... Did george ever finish My Pet Goat?
 I know he was interrupted when he started it, but nine years should have been enough time, even for him.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9115214

Way to memorialize the day, asshole. Just ****ing outstanding.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 12:23:24 PM by dandi »
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
T Wolf  (1000+ posts)      Sat Sep-11-10 01:06 PM
Original message
The major unanswered question from September 11, 2001... Did george ever finish My Pet Goat?
 I know he was interrupted when he started it, but nine years should have been enough time, even for him.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
**** Off "T Wolf".

Offline MrsSmith

Yep...W spent 7 whole minutes reading to kids before taking on the most fanatic terrorists on the planet.  In contrast, O spent 40 days and 40 nights sitting on his thumbs before deciding to respond to the Gulf Oil spill by calling BP into his office and telling them to do what they were already doing. 

Half the country misses W, and the reasons are obvious to anyone that's awake.   :lmao:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Ya know, one of the things these pukes fault "W" for was his non-response when he was informed of the tragedy.

Well, ya ****in' DUmpster DIvers, I was watchin' Van Sesturn last night and they replayed the thing! One of his aids was holdin' a quickly scribbled sign up in the back of the room that pleaded with him not to say anything. The look of complete concern and horror was more than evident on his face!

Condi had a cameo, and recalled it was the first and only time she had ever seen that look! She was emotionally moved by that look and at the time, knew the turmoil he must have been goin' thru!

Did you asshats know the powers that be, wanted to isolate him away from DC due to the real danger that still existed? Did you know he told them in no uncertain terms to POUND SAND!!!!!!!!

So you keyboard warriors just sit on it and twirl! I saw the man! I saw the look on his face!

You slugs are the scum of the Earth for insinuating anything else!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Oh look. A primitive showing his true colors. Asshat.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Ya know, one of the things these pukes fault "W" for was his non-response when he was informed of the tragedy.

Well, ya ****in' DUmpster DIvers, I was watchin' Van Sesturn last night and they replayed the thing! One of his aids was holdin' a quickly scribbled sign up in the back of the room that pleaded with him not to say anything. The look of complete concern and horror was more than evident on his face!

Condi had a cameo, and recalled it was the first and only time she had ever seen that look! She was emotionally moved by that look and at the time, knew the turmoil he must have been goin' thru!

Did you asshats know the powers that be, wanted to isolate him away from DC due to the real danger that still existed? Did you know he told them in no uncertain terms to POUND SAND!!!!!!!!

So you keyboard warriors just sit on it and twirl! I saw the man! I saw the look on his face!

You slugs are the scum of the Earth for insinuating anything else!!

He returned to Washington that night to address the country despite all advisors saying no,don`t go there.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Yep...W spent 7 whole minutes reading to kids before taking on the most fanatic terrorists on the planet.  In contrast, O spent 40 days and 40 nights sitting on his thumbs before deciding to respond to the Gulf Oil spill by calling BP into his office and telling them to do what they were already doing. 

Half the country misses W, and the reasons are obvious to anyone that's awake.   :lmao:

These people are insane, what the hell did they expect Bush to do? run away screaming and scaring a bunch of kids?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
These people are insane, what the hell did they expect Bush to do? run away screaming and scaring a bunch of kids?

They expected him to be paralyzed with fear like John Kerry.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Well, has il Duce Bo interrupted his nineteen-month golf game to deal with the economy yet?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

Well, has il Duce Bo interrupted his nineteen-month golf game to deal with the economy yet?

NAW! He says he needs another vacation! Just ask Ma Belle!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: The major unanswered question from September 11, 2001... Did george ever fin
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »
**** Off "T Wolf".

!

I aslo saw Greta last night, Rus. The man handled it perfectly. I don't think any past or future president could handle it any better. Imagine the weight of what he just heard mus have been like.

I would not have wanted the job that day. Though, I would handle it better than any DUmor.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline zeitgeist

Coming in from Western Mass around 1400 today I caught an interesting interview on this very issue with Andy Card on WRKO.  As always, liberals in general, and dummies in particular, have no clue of that which they speak.   This however, never prevents them from opening their pie holes. :hammer: 

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline AllosaursRus

Coming in from Western Mass around 1400 today I caught an interesting interview on this very issue with Andy Card on WRKO.  As always, liberals in general, and dummies in particular, have no clue of that which they speak.   This however, never prevents them from opening their pie holes. :hammer: 

Actually, it's understandable! They'd have to pull their heads outa their asses long enough to make a sane comment, and rarely do!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: The major unanswered question from September 11, 2001... Did george ever fin
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 06:04:08 PM »
I got this from FR....

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 06:07:32 PM »
....and this.

Offline MrsSmith

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline AllosaursRus

I got this from FR....

Isn't there one flyin' around the net where O'Bummer is ridin' a girls bike?

I think that would be closer to the truth!

I'll see what ah can do! heh!

Offline AllosaursRus

Heh!

Offline true_blood

Who's the woman riding the blue bike?? :lmao: :loser:
Keep on laughing Obummer. Everyone's laughing at you and at the disgraceful job you are doing with America, you fool! :bird: