Author Topic: What is your personal definition of "teabagger" and/or "birther"?  (Read 774 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Rocknrule  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-19-10 01:23 PM
Original message
What is your personal definition of "teabagger" and/or "birther"?

Let's have some fun with this.

Here are some I found on urban dictionary:

Teabagger - One of the many uneducated and politically illiterate persons involved in the Tea Party movement in the USA.
- A douche who whines about govt spending after his party went on a spending rampage with bankrupt policies and morals, a party that started a war for no reason and who spends money only to protect the rich.

Birther - A racist sore loser who can't deal with having a black president so they make up absurd conspiracy theories about Barack Obama's birth certificate. These nutjobs actually believe that there has been a conspiracy going back 48 years to fake Barack Obama's birth certificate. Apparently they had a crystal ball and knew that this black child (born in the days of segregation) would someday run for President.
- someone who believes that someone with black skin can't possibly be a real american, and thus cannot legally serve as president

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8368644
If we are so uneducated and politically illiterate then why is it we read and understand the health care bill and the AZ bill? You much smarter people think that free health care is coming and brown people will be pulled out of ice cream parlors and arrested in AZ.  :mental:

Golden Raisin  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed May-19-10 01:43 PM
Response to Original message
9. Filled with fear,

anger, racism and ignorance/stupidity. They would have fit right in as Hitler was rising to power in Germany in the 1930s.

No we would have been killed by Hitler for opposing him. You goons would be praising him for free health care banning guns, etc.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
Re: What is your personal definition of "teabagger" and/or "birther"?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 02:02:26 PM »
My definition of stupid is people who vote for communists and don't live in reality.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 02:17:07 PM »
Teabagger - One of the many uneducated and politically illiterate persons involved in the Tea Party movement in the USA.
- A douche who whines about govt spending after his party went on a spending rampage with bankrupt policies and morals, a party that started a war for no reason and who spends money only to protect the rich.

Rocknrule, 1st of all ditch the bad language, you do yourself and your side no good using it, people won't ever take you seriously.

Let me see, the Tea Parties I go to are filled with very educated people, many own their own businesses, and we clean up after ourselves when we have a demonstration unlike the left:

And Rock, may I call you Rock? conservatives were angry about the spending, I personally haven't donated to the RNC since 2005 because I was fed-up with the Republicans spending like the left.

As far as "starting" a war for no reason, didn't Clinton tell Bush to get Saddam? and those WMD's were in Iraq, they were dragged over to Syria while we were making a case at the UN.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 02:19:47 PM »
My definition of stupid is people who vote for communists and don't live in reality.

Anyone who votes for a communist does not live in reality.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »
Rocknrule, 1st of all ditch the bad language, you do yourself and your side no good using it, people won't ever take you seriously.

Let me see, the Tea Parties I go to are filled with very educated people, many own their own businesses, and we clean up after ourselves when we have a demonstration unlike the left:

And Rock, may I call you Rock? conservatives were angry about the spending, I personally haven't donated to the RNC since 2005 because I was fed-up with the Republicans spending like the left.

As far as "starting" a war for no reason, didn't Clinton tell Bush to get Saddam? and those WMD's were in Iraq, they were dragged over to Syria while we were making a case at the UN.

They also didn't listen (surprise surprise) Bush and everyone in his administration said we needed to go in before he (Saddam) had WMDs. That is the point of a preemptive action.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 02:25:47 PM »

The RNC has been sending me stuff and calling non-stop.  I haven't taken one call or responded to anything they have sent me for several years.  Some days they call three times in a row. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 02:30:02 PM »
The RNC has been sending me stuff and calling non-stop.  I haven't taken one call or responded to anything they have sent me for several years.  Some days they call three times in a row. 

I haven't gotten any calls from them, but maybe that's because I call often complaining about Steele, or their not speaking out on some issues, I do get correspondence from them though asking for money, and I always write on the little card why I refuse to give them a dime, and I make sure to send it back in their postage paid envelope, it costs them 44 cents to read my opinion everytime.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 04:13:59 PM »

Anyone who votes for a communist does not live in reality.

Anyone who believes that communism is a utopia is so far separated from reality as to be certifiable.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 04:26:29 PM »
I'll go with one finger pointing at me three pointing back at the DUchebag for a $1000 Alex.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 04:31:13 PM »
Anyone who believes that communism is a utopia is so far separated from reality as to be certifiable.

Well if Utopia is 99% of the population enslaved in an impoverished police state while the 1% rule over them and live lavishly, then yes, that is the result of communism.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 05:49:42 PM »
Really, they have nothing new...nothing. Everyone else is a dumb/racist/homophobe. Meanwhile the worst insult they can think of is to accuse them of being gay or some colorful expletive related to being gay. One would think, as one of their very special protected class, being gay would be a badge of honor, not unlike being a...Africa...uh community organizer.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams