Author Topic: primitive discuss fat kid  (Read 3665 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: primitive discuss fat kid
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »
Rape and sexual relations are two entirely different things.  You really need to think about what you're posting.

Why should she start now?

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »
Who would rape a 500 LB kid, I wouldnt even consider having relations with someone so large, in fact I don't know if its physically possible. You are sick.

How intolerant of those who are attracted to either large partners or young boys...

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 02:54:09 PM »
How intolerant of those who are attracted to either large partners or young boys...

How is Ben Berch doing, anyway?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 02:56:25 PM »

I think there are fetishists that even prefer those types. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »
Who would rape a 500 LB kid, I wouldnt even consider having relations with someone so large, in fact I don't know if its physically possible. You are sick.

You need to learn reading comprehension too...sheesh. :whatever:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 04:08:12 PM »

Massachussettes has a penchant for putting Christian children into homosexual foster homes.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »
Come on now, DUmmy atruevoice! As a DUmmy chick there's about an 85% chance that you are now, or soon will be, north of 350. You are surely a feminist, the whole purpose of which is to mainstream homely fat chicks. So I'm sure you are already aware of how attracted some guys are to rolls of blubber with baby oil. Mmmm, DUmmy chick fat rolls! As a progressive, I'm shocked you would condemn such people.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 07:18:03 PM »
:lmao: You really are a ****ing moron aren't you? :rotf: Good God! How do you breathe on your own? :lmao:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 07:35:22 PM »
Anybody else wondering what club ATV dances at? :-)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 09:39:14 PM »

Oh Noes, you dinnttt! What a surprise, another chew toy! Or should I say "still" a chew toy!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »
The implication that I am a stripper or prostitute would be considered sexual harassment in the workplace, I think it is just rude, learn how to talk to a lady, funny how your picture is of quagmeyer undressed, like men do you?

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2009, 04:42:38 AM »
The implication that I am a stripper or prostitute would be considered sexual harassment in the workplace, I think it is just rude, learn how to talk to a lady, funny how your picture is of quagmeyer undressed, like men do you?
We're not in the workplace you dolt! Like I give a flying **** what a moronic,spoiled,naive Paris Hiltonesque dipshit who wouldn't know the first thing about being a lady thinks! Nice! Homophobic too I see? Yeah I'm Gay! :whatever: :lmao:

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2009, 05:05:52 AM »

Sweetheart, please mature some and then come back to attempt an engagement in adult debate.  You require much, much more life experience before you can 'teach' anyone here.  Some day you may be able to hold a decent political and idealogical discussion, but at the moment all you're doing is embarrassing yourself.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009, 05:31:09 AM »
Sweetheart, please mature some and then come back to attempt an engagement in adult debate.  You require much, much more life experience before you can 'teach' anyone here.  Some day you may be able to hold a decent political and idealogical discussion, but at the moment all you're doing is embarrassing yourself.

I am hoping she sticks around and engages in actual discussion instead of the snarky high and mighty stuff.
That is what liberalism instills in someone and they never learn to think.
She makes contradictory statements within every post it seems due to the compartmentalizing of liberal beliefs and I suspect as some of those walls get broken down she will eventually run back to the safety of the DUmp or elsewhere.

There she can make bigoted statements and it is fine because she is a good lib while pointing fingers at everyone else accusing them of being racists and intolerant.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2009, 10:32:48 AM »

I'll bet she is scared of losing him....he's the only one still able to get to the refrigerator.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2009, 11:50:45 AM »
I've yet to see a DUmmy female who could ever make it as a whore or a stripper. You belong to a uniquely unattractive group.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2009, 12:12:00 PM »
Well, at least she doesn't have to worry about the kid joining a gang. I think they actually require members to get off the couch.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2009, 12:15:26 PM »

lady? What lady?

All I see is a worthless crack ho.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2009, 02:54:49 PM »
learn how to talk to a lady

Learn to act like a lady first and you may get treated as one.

Conservatives don't react well to the "gimme respect" crowd, sugar.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2009, 04:47:25 AM »
Is that enormously obese woman the mother?? that would explain a lot. I have agreed with you all on this issue, so why am I still under attack?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2009, 05:06:28 AM »
Is that enormously obese woman the mother?? that would explain a lot. I have agreed with you all on this issue, so why am I still under attack?

For taking a post completly and obviously out of context to attack a person here in some sort of self righetous "gotcha evil conservative" moment.
It simply made you look silly and childish and not ready to have a mature discussion.

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2009, 05:12:50 AM »
Lighten up, dont take everything so seriously, I was probably just kidding anyway, I don't remember now, but thats what makes the most sense, is she his mother or no, she needs that gasteric by pass surgery.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2009, 05:37:45 AM »
Yep. Momma ain't exactly setting a good example.

She looks like a nice lady.  :evillaugh:

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2009, 05:43:22 AM »
Maybe they have a thyroid problem but they probably cant fit their fat asses in a car to go to the doctor and find out.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2009, 05:56:56 AM »
Maybe they have a thyroid problem but they probably cant fit their fat asses in a car to go to the doctor and find out.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: