Author Topic: The mask slips/ Kudos to Berkeley/Freedom of Speech has limitations  (Read 925 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

http://www.discussionist.com/10151153431
KMOD (411 posts)

Kudos to the Berkeley Students
who stopped lil Hitler from having an audience.

Freedom of Speech indeed has limitations, and that little creep doesn't have the freedom to spew his toxic garbage.

I am disappointed that the Bernie anarchists showed up and did their usual, violent, destructive, bern it down crap.

every now and then the mask slips to reveal the tyrant beneath. this thread is worth rowing over to DU Jr, to read. KMOD gets beat up by conservatives but he sticks by his guns, free speech only protects liberal speech. he is quick to call, "Fascist!" but is the only one acting fascist in the thread.

two other things of note:
1) the libs at DI leave him to hang...but do not condemn him either.
2) note how KMOD blames Bernie supporters for the violence. the talking point is to blame RW agent provocateurs.

Seriously...this is a thread you have got to see to believe.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The mask slips/ Kudos to Berkeley/Freedom of Speech has limitations
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 04:15:35 AM »
The KMUD primitive's an idiot.

I'll bet she's a womens'-libber too, with a lot of hate and rage built up inside her.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 04:22:32 AM »
The 'tolerant' Left shut down a speech by a gay British guy, and significantly damaged a building named after the most prominent civil rights leader of the 20th Century.  Where's the tolerance for views other than your own? :confused: :whistling: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 05:06:13 AM »
Well worth rowing over, just for the display for idiocy.  Completely un-self aware! 

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 06:38:17 AM »
One day someone might decide that DU is nothing but hate speech and decide to shut it down. I wonder if they will be as receptive when the shoe is on the other foot. "What goes around comes around" as some say.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 07:53:38 AM »
Every leftist there is trying to brush it off.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 08:21:36 AM »
LMPV rec'd the OP

ETA: if gothmog is a lawyer or belongs to some sort of professional organization perhaps they would take a dim view of a member endorsing criminal activity.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 08:47:05 AM by SSG Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 09:00:23 AM »
Progs really don't "get" Milo. He's putting himself out there as bait. And Progs have swallowed the hook, demonstrating for all willing to see and recognize what they see just how hate-driven Progs are.

A FB friend expressed concern about her daughter, who is a Berserkeley student; she and her husband are UCB grads, so they know what UCB was like, 25ish years ago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 11:37:31 AM »
I've been saying that this will not end peacefully. I guess it will not start peacefully either.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 02:20:25 PM »
A gay guy gets shouted down and the progs don't see the irony.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 03:27:10 PM »
A gay guy gets shouted down and the progs don't see the irony.

We've seen for awhile now that the left will side with Muslims against women and gays.  Gays were useful idiots when the left was trying to ruin decency in the country.

Now that gays are no longer very useful since they have been more or less accepted, the left casts them aside in favor of the new minority, Muslims.

The left always sides with whomever they think can bring the US down the quickest.