Author Topic: Ronald Reagan murdered more than twenty people I loved  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Ronald Reagan murdered more than twenty people I loved
« on: January 16, 2008, 10:54:38 PM »
ruggerson  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Jan-16-08 11:48 PM
Original message

Read The Band Played On, read J Everett Koop's autobiography, read up on your history of the AIDS epidemic and then get back to me on Ronald Reagan.

I can't believe I have to even WRITE this on a place called Democratic Underground.

Un. ****ing. Believable.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4090801

Yeah Ronnie personally injected the HIV virus into your 20 friends.  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Airwolf

Re: Ronald Reagan murdered more than twenty people I loved
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 11:00:11 PM »
Bill Clinton saw to it that 18 Rangers died for nothing . All because he was afraid of his image . In fact Bill was probably more responsable for the deaths of American citizensthen anytime during the Reagan years since all he did was worry about where his next BJ was due to arrive rather then ask when the US Military could go to the Sudan and pick up Bin Laden.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 11:05:36 PM »
Bill Clinton saw to it that 18 Rangers died for nothing . All because he was afraid of his image . In fact Bill was probably more responsable for the deaths of American citizensthen anytime during the Reagan years since all he did was worry about where his next BJ was due to arrive rather then ask when the US Military could go to the Sudan and pick up Bin Laden.
Bill Clinton was directly responsible for the deaths of 2,974 innocent American lives on 9/11.  It started when he allowed the first 9/11 attack to stand with no answer, then the Cole, then, spectacularly, he told our enemies worldwide that the USA was ripe for attack when he cut and run from Somalia because it was unpopular.

If a democratic gets elected, we will be attacked within 90 days.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 11:39:19 PM »
Oh my.  What a crown jewel of entertainment!  That DU thread has become a roiling stew of misinformation and history revision.  The stew is missing a vital ingredient, truth. 

When President Reagan died, this entire country and much of the rest of the world poured out to mourn the loss of a great man.  It never dawns on the DUmmies to question how they can be right about their hate for such a beloved man for whom the rest of the world, the big vast world where real people live, has such respect and admiration.       

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 11:42:31 PM »
Oh my.  What a crown jewel of entertainment!  That DU thread has become a roiling stew of misinformation and history revision.  The stew is missing a vital ingredient, truth. 

When President Reagan died, this entire country and much of the rest of the world poured out to mourn the loss of a great man.  It never dawns on the DUmmies to question how they can be right about their hate for such a beloved man for whom the rest of the world, the big vast world where real people live, has such respect and admiration.       

Hell all of GD Politics tonight is anti Reagan. This really has the primitives stirred up. We thought BDS was bad over there but it looks like RDS is even worse.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 11:55:54 PM »
Hell all of GD Politics tonight is anti Reagan. This really has the primitives stirred up. We thought BDS was bad over there but it looks like RDS is even worse.
[/size]
I know a utter moonbat at work, and he foams at the mouth at the mere mention of Reagan.
Effective GOP leaders are hated BECAUSE they are effective. Reagan ran the country his way IN SPITE of a democrat majority. The peoples love for him exceeds anything for Clinton, and the DUmmies hate that.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 12:36:41 AM »
I know a guy that hates Reagab so much that he can't even talk straight if you even mention his name. Its sad but they all seem to think that giving everything away is the answer to the worlds problems and the world will love us. Sorry but appeasment has never solved one problem but a few well placed shots have and actually doing the work for yourself has too. Those on the left that want others  to solve their troubles have no right to ask for others to suffer for their right to goods and services.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 07:15:36 AM »
More Libtard denial of personal responsibility.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 07:20:43 AM »
Do libs ever die because of their own actions?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 08:07:21 AM »
ruggerson  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Jan-16-08 11:48 PM
Original message
Ronald Reagan murdered more than twenty people I loved (and by loved I mean LOVVVVVED!!!  :naughty:)  I injected them with my hot (but tainted) man gravy and Reagan didn't cure them afterwards!

Read The Band Played On, read J Everett Koop's autobiography, read up on your history of the AIDS epidemic (and my incredible part in it) and then get back to me on Ronald Reagan.

I can't believe I have to even WRITE this on a place called Democratic Underground.

Un.(condomed)  ****ing.(non safe of course) Believable.

Fikst
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 08:09:50 AM »

Not that I've ever seen in my nearly 39 years on tis planet.

It's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 08:49:13 AM »

Never.  The men who caught HIV/AIDS through indiscriminate, unprotected sex were MURDERED! 

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 12:51:02 PM »
Their unborn children certainly do.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 02:25:53 PM »
ruggerson  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Jan-16-08 11:48 PM
Original message

President Reagan - the gift that just keeps on giving.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄