Author Topic: Hey DUmmies: A New Thought About Your Worldview  (Read 515 times)

Offline Undies

Hey DUmmies: A New Thought About Your Worldview
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:07:22 AM »
If something very indelibly fixed and permanent as someone's gender can become so fluid and emotion-selected........then why can't one's race be a matter of individual preference and declaration?

Why can't one who was born a white male now be a black female just because???? 

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: Hey DUmmies: A New Thought About Your Worldview
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 12:09:29 AM »
Ohh, Big Dog posted an excellent take down of this very sort of thing just a few days ago.  Let me see if I can find it. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:11:45 AM by BattleHymn »

Offline BattleHymn

Offline Undies

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 12:39:11 AM »
Excellent.  I've been away from the internet for a week or so.  I didn't get to see how two great minds work in anti-DUmmie.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 06:43:09 AM »
If something very indelibly fixed and permanent as someone's gender can become so fluid and emotion-selected........then why can't one's race be a matter of individual preference and declaration?

Of, for that matter, why can't a while female try to chop off her breasts, and think she's a large male cat? :whistling: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 07:51:31 AM »

It's not as easy as you think. It's a big decision to make. I decided back at the first of December to self-identify as another race, but I still haven't been able to settle on the best bet.  http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=99606.0

Right now, I'm mulling over the idea of identifying as a black lesbian pagan female.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 02:34:02 PM »
It's not as easy as you think. It's a big decision to make. I decided back at the first of December to self-identify as another race, but I still haven't been able to settle on the best bet.  http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=99606.0

Right now, I'm mulling over the idea of identifying as a black lesbian pagan female.

That sounds great.  You could really jazz it up by adding one of these identifiers: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Extinct_ethnic_groups

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 04:30:08 PM »

A very good friend of mine who has been on countless skydives with me knows that I'm black...in protest of the current administration.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.