Author Topic: Drunken Deadbeat Pitt Spending Business Hours At Home  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Billiam Pitts

Re: Drunken Deadbeat Pitt Spending Business Hours At Home
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2013, 04:42:07 PM »
Pitt,you drunken asshat...people were killed and lives forever shattered and you make a thread about how you so want to go there to help but just can`t?

What the **** is wrong with these lunatics?

Pitt would have done what he always does. He would have gone down there and then been held back by police. Then he would live blog from the scene like a nads correspondent. He would hang for five minutes and post how "he's a rock and his city is filled with resilient people". The post would get 500 responses all saying "K&R!"; "DU's own WILL PITT!" and then somebody would post something snarky, Pittstain would tell that person to "f*uck off!". Then  he would whine how "people suck" he's down with DU and then he would find the closest bar, drown his sorrows in bourbon, then he would go home drunk and slap his wife and kick his baby.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2013, 04:51:12 PM »
Pitts, do the first responders a favor and stay the **** away.

They don't have any use for a long-winded, drunken piece of human trash.

You'll just get in everyones way and make the job that much more difficult to accomplish.

"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 08:16:53 AM »

Pitt would have done what he always does. He would have gone down there and then been held back by police. Then he would live blog from the scene like a nads correspondent. He would hang for five minutes and post how "he's a rock and his city is filled with resilient people". The post would get 500 responses all saying "K&R!"; "DU's own WILL PITT!" and then somebody would post something snarky, Pittstain would tell that person to "f*uck off!". Then  he would whine how "people suck" he's down with DU and then he would find the closest bar, drown his sorrows in bourbon, then he would go home drunk and slap his wife and kick his baby.

damn  :rotf:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 08:21:47 AM »
then he would go home drunk and slap his wife and kick his baby.

You were pretty spot on until this.  I don't know what your particular beef with Willy tosspot might be, but this was crass and unnecessary.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 09:46:01 AM »
Maybe he has taken a correspondence course in CalPeggian Poetry.

my life sucks
So. Hard.

bukowski's calls

drink drink drink..

its

unimaginable

the stuppidity

oov  myy

drink-drin-drink

ill crush you uinder my heele yu freeper scum

liek a bitch

drink drink thud.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 10:07:32 AM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 10:13:42 AM »
His every post is...

"My city..."

"I have friends..."

"I feel...."

Arrogant attention whore.

Hmmmmmm, reminds me of a certain president named Barack Obama. 

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 01:20:13 PM »

I was with you until the bolded. I see you've had several BS's for that, and count another now.
Caught somewhere in time