Author Topic: A WTF Bouncy  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
A WTF Bouncy
« on: June 08, 2008, 02:31:26 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7810203

Orrex  (1000+ posts)       Sun Jun-08-08 01:37 PM
Original message
An older neighbor just told me that he hopes John McCain wins in November, in part because...
 Edited on Sun Jun-08-08 02:07 PM by Orrex

Black men are trying to get our white women.

Not Obama himself, mind you, but other black men.

Don't worry; my neighbor assured me that he's not racist, and a "black fella" that he knew in NYC once assured him that he wouldn't trade his own black wife for ten white women. It's the other black men we have to watch out for.

Especially when Obama wins the GE.

I don't know which smiley to use, so pick whichever one you think is appropriate:

KitchenWitch  (1000+ posts)       Sun Jun-08-08 01:38 PM
Response to Original message
1. Oy vey!

CaliforniaPeggy  (1000+ posts)       Sun Jun-08-08 01:47 PM
3. My dear Orrex! 
 How sick is THAT?

I cannot believe these people really think that way!

I surely hope these people are in the minority...

ICK

Orrex  (1000+ posts)       Sun Jun-08-08 01:50 PM
Response to Reply #3
4. Sadly, my county went for Bush in 2004
 I have since spoken with several people who sincerely considered moving after that.

We'll see how things go in five months!

johnnie  (1000+ posts)       Sun Jun-08-08 02:04 PM
6. Hey! Where's all the white women at?

:whatever:

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
Re: A WTF Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »
This thread spawned this thread

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3406981

turtlensue  (1000+ posts)       Sun Jun-08-08 03:06 PM
Original message
Haye you ever experienced racism first hand?
With Obama getting the nod, I think its something we need to discuss.
Me, I lived in pretty liberal area which is very ethnically diverse, and pretty much with the exception of one asshole anti-semitic HS teacher have been pretty lucky in regard.
But this thread in the Lounge, got me to thinking that I am VERY lucky and that my experience is much different that many.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...
(posted with permission of the OP)
So I would be interested to hear people's different experiences with something that sadly seems to still be pretty prevalent...

nathan hale (1000+ posts)       Sun Jun-08-08 03:10 PM
1. Yes.
 In city traffic a couple of years ago, I stopped at a red light. A car honked several times behind me. I stepped out to see what I had done and the young African American woman wouldn't even discuss what I had done to piss her off. And she called me "Cracker." (Despite my avatar, I am white).

I used absolutely no racial references throughout the entire exchange.

This should be a good one.  :-)

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 02:38:36 PM »
CaliforniaPeggy  (1000+ posts)       Sun Jun-08-08 01:47 PM
3. My dear Orrex! 
 How sick is THAT?

I cannot believe these people really think that way!

I surely hope these people are in the minority...

ICK

I with you Peg! I can not believe it. Just can't.  No one can. However... what did you mean by "these people"?!!!?   :p

:whatever:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 02:39:49 PM »
The temperatures may be in the 80s, but this bouncy is a sub-zero, too cold for even ice for my drink.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 02:46:52 PM »
graywarrior  (1000+ posts)       Sun Jun-08-08 02:06 PM
8. Someone I know actually thinks Obama will make white people slaves.

That's a weird lie.  :confused:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 02:51:16 PM »

They're so full of it, it's coming out both ends.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 03:10:24 PM »

I think we now know the identity of her friend.
Johnny Telvor was not happy about Barack Obama becoming the Democratic presidential nominee. Not happy at all.

Standing outside the sturdy courthouse in the sweltering heat of a West Virginia afternoon in the small town of Williamson, Telvor smoked a cigarette and bluntly gave his opinion of Obama's historic mission to be America's first black president.

'We'll end up slaves. We'll be made slaves just like they was once slaves,' he said. Telvor, a white Democrat who supported Hillary Clinton in West Virginia's primary, said he planned to vote for Republican John McCain in November. 'At least he's an American,' he added with a disarmingly friendly smile.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/08/barackobama.hillaryclinton

Of course when she says 'know' she means 'read about'.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 03:14:53 PM »
I know many have probably seen it.....but for those that haven't....

First Black President

:-)

PUHLEEZE! Seems like all of these racist bastards seem to be coming from the left, does it not?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 03:27:50 PM »

I think we now know the identity of her friend.
Johnny Telvor was not happy about Barack Obama becoming the Democratic presidential nominee. Not happy at all.

Standing outside the sturdy courthouse in the sweltering heat of a West Virginia afternoon in the small town of Williamson, Telvor smoked a cigarette and bluntly gave his opinion of Obama's historic mission to be America's first black president.

'We'll end up slaves. We'll be made slaves just like they was once slaves,' he said. Telvor, a white Democrat who supported Hillary Clinton in West Virginia's primary, said he planned to vote for Republican John McCain in November. 'At least he's an American,' he added with a disarmingly friendly smile.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/08/barackobama.hillaryclinton

Of course when she says 'know' she means 'read about'.

Ahhh. Thanks bijou. Wow. a lot of stuff "happens" to them in their basements.  :whatever:

It has occured to me just how Obama can pull off this sinister master plan of his too. Raise the income tax to 100% and we are all slaves!
 :o
For the record, I'm just kidding about "Obama's sinister master plan". I know full well he did not come up with it himself that is. (it's the Dems plan in general)  :p What race has to do with it, I may never guess. 

- Ayn Rand

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 03:30:24 PM »
I know many have probably seen it.....but for those that haven't....

First Black President

:-)

PUHLEEZE! Seems like all of these racist bastards seem to be coming from the left, does it not?

Great vid. As to the second part, I agree with everything except "seems".  :p

Of course racism is strongest on the left. Racism is nothing more than primitive collectivism.

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »
 :lmao: at the video.

I agree rearden, the racism is all coming from the left. As such, I will not vote for a man who is half white.  :-)
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 06:25:08 PM »

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 06:32:22 PM »
:lmao: at the video.

I agree rearden, the racism is all coming from the left. As such, I will not vote for a man who is half white.  :-)

:rotf:

Wow. Everyone is funny in this thead. But what else can you do with such a strange and bouncy tale? To quote my man M. Twain, "Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.".

- Ayn Rand