Author Topic: "Jobsy the Elephant haz a sad"-or My Adventures With the RNC Donation Survey!!  (Read 480 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Starry Messenger (18,857 posts)

The RNC decided to send around a donation beg-notice in the form of an "Official Survey!!11" to my house. This thing was monstrously huge and must have cost a fortune to print and bulk mail. You'll notice later on that they grovel for a $15 "Survey tabulating" donation--classy. They also asked on the mail return envelope that you stick a stamp over the bulk mail return postage to save them money. Naturally, I declined.

Instead they will get some new artwork, courtesy of Starry Messenger from my empire here in Revolutionary Silicon Valley. I thought I'd share:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021057621
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
I'm sure that this bit of artwork and stupid remarks about jobs is going to cause the RNC to completely change their focus for the upcoming election.

:whatever:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Wouldn't marking each block as "important", result in providing what the DUmpmonkey is whining about?
That primitive is beyond stupid.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
Wouldn't marking each block as "important", result in providing what the DUmpmonkey is whining about?
That primitive is beyond stupid.

Silly!  Everybody knows that jobs are something that government provides from converted unicorn farts (it's a complicated process) and only get blocked by greedy capitalists!
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

'Real' Unemployment Rate Shows Far More Jobless

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48468748
For that count, the government releases a separate number called the "U-6," which provides a more complete tally of how many people really are out of work.

The numbers in some cases are startling.

Consider: Nevada's U-6 rate is 22.1 percent, up from just 7.6 percent in 2007. Economically troubled California has a 20.3 percent real rate, while Rhode Island is at 18.3 percent, more than double its 8.3 percent rate in 2007.

Those numbers compare especially unfavorably to the national rate, high in itself at 14.9 percent though off its record peak of 17.2 percent in October 2009.

Only three states — Nebraska (9.1 percent), South Dakota (8.6 percent) and North Dakota (6.1 percent) — have U-6 rates under 10 percent, according to research from RBC Capital Markets.

Does DU really want to discuss Repubicans in regard to jobs when the Dems have done nothing but lose jobs since they took control of the country?
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline GOP Congress

'Real' Unemployment Rate Shows Far More Jobless

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48468748
Does DU really want to discuss Repubicans in regard to jobs when the Dems have done nothing but lose jobs since they took control of the country?

When Romney is elected, and the Senate goes GOP with more conservative influence; ditto for the House, you can look for the media to report the economy just as you are displaying now, then of course stating that "because of the rethugs, unemployment has gone from 8.3 to 20%" or some crap like that. Count on it.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
Gee that "art work" is going straight to the breakroom fridge when it arrives I do believe.  :rotf:

Offline jukin

What would Harry Reid the accused pedophile think about this.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
Wow....S/H/It marked opening free trade to bring businesses in, exploring for domestic oil and gas, and stimulating job creation in the private sector as "not important", then asks about jobs.

Moron.

Plus, my 9 year olds could draw a better elephant than that.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
They seem to be terribly uninformed about how the federal government works. There's the presidency, the judicial branch who now has a chief justice that rubber stamps just about every 0bama wet dream, and the legislative branch made up of senate and congress. We have the congress. We can propose anything we want. The senate majority leader won't even let it come before the senate for a vote. But you just keep your delusions and childlike innocence wrapped in the most vicious hatred and intolerance of anyone on the planet.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams