Author Topic: Would you donate blood to an unrelated ignorant right wing bagger??  (Read 896 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Sun Jul 8, 2012, 01:57 PM
NNN0LHI

Would you donate blood to an unrelated ignorant right wing bagger if it meant saving their life?

I would. Wouldn't even hesitate.

How about you?

This is not a trick question.

Don

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002916954
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Would you donate blood to an unrelated ignorant right wing bagger??
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 11:13:14 AM »
Someone make sure that DUmmie troll BeMature sees this.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 11:14:55 AM »
NNN0LHI

Would you donate blood to an unrelated ignorant right wing bagger if it meant saving their life?

How about you?

Don

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002916954

DUmmies give their blood for the $10 & cookie.  They don't give a shit where it goes after that.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 11:16:14 AM »
Altruism--you suck at it, Don.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Most DUmmies are on the banned list for blood donating anyway.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Most DUmmies are on the banned list for blood donating anyway.

Couple more months in Britian and I will be too, but that's not why THEY'RE banned...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 11:21:53 AM »
When I run sick call in the morning the first thing I check is political affiliation.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 11:30:35 AM »
When I run sick call in the morning the first thing I check is political affiliation.

I could make some smartass remark about short arm inspections. But, I have more class than that.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Couple more months in Britian and I will be too, but that's not why THEY'RE banned...

Nine months in the FRG before my car crash pretty much took me out of the pool.  Though, a fair number of acquaintances have told me that mad cow disease would be a good reason for why I sometimes act the way I do . . . :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 11:40:10 AM »
Someone make sure that DUmmie troll BeMature sees this.

Most are answering 'yes,' but that'll fly right over his head as not being the point.

The point is why would you even ask a question like that?

It could be they want to prove that political affiliation doesn't matter to them when it comes to doing what's right.  But why would anyone even question that unless the political left has said and done things in the past that could call it into question?

Or it could be a superiority chest-thumping "we're better than they are" type of thing, which directly reflects upon their continued need to convince themselves they are better, which in turn calls into question anyone who would dare disagree with them.

Way too many different reasons to ask something like that, all of them having to do with feeling the need to elevate themselves, something they find they must do on a daily basis.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 11:49:01 AM »
He had better hope that he doesn't need blood and the room is filled with peopel like him who would only donate to people of certain political beliefes. Oh and BTW the Red Cross is begging for blood donations since they are 10% lower in getting donations then they were last year and tha tmeans less blood to go around.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 11:59:31 AM »
Isn't it illegal for crack addicts to donate blood?

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 12:11:58 PM »
Most are answering 'yes,' but that'll fly right over his head as not being the point.

The point is why would you even ask a question like that?

It could be they want to prove that political affiliation doesn't matter to them when it comes to doing what's right.  But why would anyone even question that unless the political left has said and done things in the past that could call it into question?

Or it could be a superiority chest-thumping "we're better than they are" type of thing, which directly reflects upon their continued need to convince themselves they are better, which in turn calls into question anyone who would dare disagree with them.

Way too many different reasons to ask something like that, all of them having to do with feeling the need to elevate themselves, something they find they must do on a daily basis.

Well, these people think we're Hitler, it's just about that much of a moral equivalency for these true totalitarians. So for them it's the same as "would you donate blood to save the life of Adolph Hitler." Such is moonbattery.

If we asked ourselves a similar question--would you donate blood if you knew it would save the life of a Leftist tyrannical statist America-hater?---we'd have to substitute Hugo Chavez or Benito Mussolini for "tyrannical statist America-hater" to achieve just a perfectly acceptable, reasonable equivalency to what they really are, as opposed to their loony equivalency of Hitler to us. For us to even begin to go off the charts with them, we'd have to substitute in Cthulhu. Even there I have my suspicions.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 12:38:59 PM »
Would you donate blood to an unrelated ignorant right wing bagger??

Child-like name calling, the DUmmies haz it.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline A7X_foREVer

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 12:52:53 PM »
I would donate in a minute no matter what  bet they wouldn't say the same
Voting for Obama for a second term would be like the captain of the Titanic backing into the iceberg again

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 01:06:16 PM »
I wouldn't donate to save one of these ignorant leftists. Difference: we're worth saving, they're not.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 01:23:28 PM »
I sure as hell wouldn't want to receive blood from a Dummie. No telling what kind of viruses they have floating in it, much less HIV or AIDS.
So that saves you some trouble Donny.

NNN0LHI

How about you?

Don

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 02:17:22 PM »
Lets see. How many dummies would even get their blood ACCEPTED once it was tested for drugs and other diseases that runs rampant among the Cheeto eaters? I think the more PERTINENT question is not for a Dummie to consider giving blood, but whether we conservatives and Liberatarians would ACCEPT blood from a DUmmie. Yes, I know it's generally not likely that I would know who's blood "saved" my life, but if I had my druthers, I'd wait another hour to get blood from a "caver" than from a DUmmie any day of the week, though again the argument is moot because DUmmie blood would be rejected before contaminating the public supply.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 04:07:20 PM »
I could make some smartass remark about short arm inspections. But, I have more class than that.

Lining them up in the passageway outside of sick bay after liberty in Olongapo.
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 04:08:46 PM »
Lining them up in the passageway outside of sick bay after liberty in Olongapo.

Ahhhh....war stories.