Author Topic: Do You DUmmies Even Understand What Happened Yesterday?  (Read 2081 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Do You DUmmies Even Understand What Happened Yesterday?
« on: June 29, 2012, 01:16:53 AM »
Or are you just so eager to get everything form the government tit that you don't care?

This "victory" on free healthcare is a Pyrrhic victory.

What the SCOTUS has now decreed is that anything you do anything you buy anything you use can be taxed in relation to your health.

If you choose to drive a minivan or an SUV and not a Volt or a Prius...you can be taxed.

You or your kid plays a sport like softball or soccer or football...you can be taxed.

Have more than one kid?  Tax.

Have too many abortions...tax.

You Cali DUmmies...like the beach?  Like to get a tan...extra tax on you.

Stay in your parents basement and don't excercise cause you'd rather play X-Box all day?  Extra tax on you.

Hey you pothead DUmmies...guess what...you get taxed extra too.

Homosexual DUmmies...you live a high risk lifestyle...extra tax on you.

All of you window licking Libtards that claim Republicans want to intrude on every aspect of your life just opened a Pandora's box of your own making and from your own party.

Every behavior...every lifestyle choice...every purchase you make can now be controlled and altered if not completely stopped by way of a tax because now EVERYTHING can be linked back to your health and healthcare.

Hope you're happy...becaues personally it frightens the shit out of me.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:19:59 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: Do You DUmmies Even Understand What Happened Yesterday?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 03:37:12 AM »
Wouldn't be surprised if you DUmmies had to pay a "Self assault" tax for masturbation. Since, you know, no self respecting man, woman, or beast would lay with you. Better find another way, DUches...

My father said a couple different times that if this administration could find a way to tax the air you breathe, they would. I now believe him. If he was around after this ruling today, he'd be beside himself. I can imagine him pursing his lips, and shaking his head in astonishment. (Those I have on FB have seen images of him, so you can imagine.)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 03:39:35 AM »
I don't know who said this, but this quote comes to mind:

The power to tax is the power to destroy.

Also, this one comes to mind:

What goes around, comes around.

Fear November, DUmb****s.  Fear it.  Romeny raised $1 million in the three hours after the decision was announced.  His coffers are only going to get more stocked.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 06:06:28 AM »
I don't know who said this, but this quote comes to mind:

The power to tax is the power to destroy.

Also, this one comes to mind:

What goes around, comes around.

Fear November, DUmb****s.  Fear it.  Romeny raised $1 million in the three hours after the decision was announced.  His coffers are only going to get more stocked.

While Barry and the Dims had to cancel a day of the convention at Charlotte Motor Speedway because they didn't have the money to rent the track!  Way to go, DUmmies!

You not only tanked Barry's fund-raising machine, you pissed off a hell of a lot MORE NASCAR fans, especially the dozen or so that MIGHT have voted for you.

But I guess you don't need them to win re-election either, just like you don't need the Hispanics, white working middle-class hetrosexuals, or the small business owners.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 06:14:54 AM »
My father said a couple different times that if this administration could find a way to tax the air you breathe, they would. I now believe him. If he was around after this ruling today, he'd be beside himself. I can imagine him pursing his lips, and shaking his head in astonishment. (Those I have on FB have seen images of him, so you can imagine.)

Rev they already have.  And it passed muster with the SCOTUS.  The EPA has the power to regulate carbon monoxide emissions...you know...what we emit when we exhale.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 06:38:06 AM »
While Barry and the Dims had to cancel a day of the convention at Charlotte Motor Speedway because they didn't have the money to rent the track!  Way to go, DUmmies!

You not only tanked Barry's fund-raising machine, you pissed off a hell of a lot MORE NASCAR fans, especially the dozen or so that MIGHT have voted for you.

But I guess you don't need them to win re-election either, just like you don't need the Hispanics, white working middle-class hetrosexuals, or the small business owners.

Unless they are illegal of course. In which case, Barry will make sure they are registered and not required to show any identification. I say that because no matter what those dimwits say, that's really the whole beef with the immigration and voting id thing. They are linked. They want to register ineligible voters because they know they are more likely to vote for the D. The short-sitedness of the dumbasses doesn't lead them to understand that someday it may be a homophobic, woman hating tyrant(read Muslim) in power who can sign edicts to squash all their favorite voter blocks from existence. It's a troubling time when a good chunk of the US can't see beyond next week and probably doesn't possess the critical thinking skills to even consider it.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 06:45:33 AM »
Rev they already have.  And it passed muster with the SCOTUS.  The EPA has the power to regulate carbon monoxide emissions...you know...what we emit when we exhale.

Hadn't remembered that. This is far more blatant, and obvious, and glaring though.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 07:06:15 AM »
They aren't worried about it.  They're convinced that if they don't make enough to owe taxes, then this new tax isn't something they'll have to pay, that the gov't will subsidize for those who can't afford the tax.  IOW most of them don't believe this will cost them a thing.  Yes, I read several hundred posts of their's yesterday that said just that.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 07:09:51 AM »
They aren't worried about it.  They're convinced that if they don't make enough to owe taxes, then this new tax isn't something they'll have to pay, that the gov't will subsidize for those who can't afford the tax.  IOW most of them don't believe this will cost them a thing.  Yes, I read several hundred posts of their's yesterday that said just that.

Agreed.

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 07:13:33 AM »
Yes, most of them; but there were a few.  Zalatix (or whatever his name is), was pretty pissed off.  He said, "another 8% tax on a budget that's already 110% spoken for."  I know just how he feels.  Combine this with Taxmageddon, and our take home will be $5 to feed and house a family.  Where the **** is this money supposed to come from?  

DUmbasses, you're all going to have to pay this, too.  Don't even think you're exempt.  

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 07:42:25 AM »
Another major point they're missing is this notion that insurance companies can't turn you down for pre-existing conditions.  What isn't mentioned is there is no limit on the premiums.  Sure, they'll cover you for your pre-existing osteoporosis, but your monthly premiun will be $10,000/month.  Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean they turned you down.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 08:40:20 AM »
Another major point they're missing is this notion that insurance companies can't turn you down for pre-existing conditions.  What isn't mentioned is there is no limit on the premiums.  Sure, they'll cover you for your pre-existing osteoporosis, but your monthly premiun will be $10,000/month.  Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean they turned you down.

I missed it, too.  H5--and great point, BTW.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 08:45:44 AM »
HEY DUMBASSES.  READ THIS AGAIN.

Sure, they'll cover you for your pre-existing osteoporosis, but your monthly premiun will be $10,000/month.  Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean they turned you down.

You own this shit. 

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 09:04:33 AM »

Unless you don't work, then it's free.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2012, 09:13:05 AM »
That's what I don't get about these idiots.  It's like they've never purchased insurance before or have some notion the money grows on trees.

There's a reason insurance companies turn people down; it's because the risk is too high.  So if you're being forced to take people, how do you mitigate the risk?  You increase the premiums!

They got this notion that people with high risk conditions are only going to have to pay $350/mo with a $500 deductable and the insurance company will gladly pay your $100,000 annual bills.  It doesn't really work that way.

I've even see a few primitives saying you can wait until you're sick and/or need hospital care, then sign up for insurance, get your care, and then cancel the policy once you're healed and just go back to paying the tax.  The primitives are beyond stupid as to the realities with this.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 09:56:17 AM »
While Barry and the Dims had to cancel a day of the convention at Charlotte Motor Speedway because they didn't have the money to rent the track!  Way to go, DUmmies!

NASCAR supports Obama? When did this happen? (The liberals hate NASCAR because of how patriotic they are, how they dare to say a prayer before each race, how they dare to wave our great flag around before each race, and how they dare to support the troops.)

The Dems had to take 20 days of activities and break it down to three days of activities because they don't have the money. That is what happens when 90% of the people who donated $200.00 or more last time aren't donating it this time.

Obama needs the illegal immigrants more than anything this time. So you can bet that he will work his damnedest to allow them to vote.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 10:09:13 AM »
NASCAR supports Obama? When did this happen? (The liberals hate NASCAR because of how patriotic they are, how they dare to say a prayer before each race, how they dare to wave our great flag around before each race, and how they dare to support the troops.)

The Dems had to take 20 days of activities and break it down to three days of activities because they don't have the money. That is what happens when 90% of the people who donated $200.00 or more last time aren't donating it this time.

Have no fear. The Magic Negro will come out with an exec. order that this will not stand, and the dollars will start falling out of trees or Helicopter Uncle Ben's workshop. :loser: :censored:

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 10:09:51 AM »

Obama needs the illegal immigrants more than anything this time. So you can bet that he will work his damnedest to allow them to vote.

WHERE in the hell did/could you make the claim I said NASCAR supports Obama????? 

Don't you think NASCAR fan have families/friends that may/might have voted for Barry?  Why do you think he wanted to have activities at CMS in the first place, right in the heart of NASCAR country?  It's called "pandering", and Barry is a master at it.

He may have been TRYING to court some votes from them, but he can kiss all that goodbye now.

Yes, he needs illegal immigrants to even have a glimmer of a chance (and God knows there's plenty of them in Charlotte), but he's pissing off his base faster than he's gaining the fringe.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 10:14:21 AM »
WHERE in the hell did/could you make the claim I said NASCAR supports Obama????? 

Don't you think NASCAR fan have families/friends that may/might have voted for Barry?  Why do you think he wanted to have activities at CMS in the first place, right in the heart of NASCAR country?  It's called "pandering", and Barry is a master at it.

Looking at CMS made me think of it. Not saying that you were. I know there are some family who like NASCAR that voted for obama. Hopefully they wake up and don't vote for him this time.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 11:55:11 AM »
Looking at CMS made me think of it. Not saying that you were. I know there are some family who like NASCAR that voted for obama. Hopefully they wake up and don't vote for him this time.

First time I heard that they were going to CMS, I laughed my ass off.  Just who in the hell did they think they were going to fool with that stunt?

Now they had to drop it (Probably too many lib bitching about being with "the great unwashed"), so any votes garnered by this are now gone, and then some.

Barry's re-election campaign is flailing around like a punch drunk boxer.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 12:38:24 PM »
First time I heard that they were going to CMS, I laughed my ass off.  Just who in the hell did they think they were going to fool with that stunt?

Now they had to drop it (Probably too many lib bitching about being with "the great unwashed"), so any votes garnered by this are now gone, and then some.

Barry's re-election campaign is flailing around like a punch drunk boxer.

The only reason he would go CMS would be to try to win over the NASCAR teams and fans. It won't work.

The punch drunk boxer analogy is a good one. Hi5

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 12:39:37 PM »
NASCAR supports Obama? When did this happen?

From what I've been told Jeff Gordon is a huge Dem and Obama supporter.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 12:43:12 PM »

I hope he forgets to buckle up his f'n HANS device one day.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 12:50:52 PM »

Here is his stance on Faith: http://jeffgordon.com/aboutjeff/beliefs.php <- I like what he said.

In 2007 the Hendrick group: Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, and Casey Mears each donated $2300.00 to the Giuliani campaign. That tells me that he isn't a democrat, or Obama Supporter.

The intertwining of race drivers and election races became an issue again this week when Federal Election Commission campaign finance reports revealed that Hendrick Motorsports drivers Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Casey Mears each contributed $2,300 to the campaign of Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani.

Gordon said he "might have thought twice" about making the donation if he'd known it had become public.

Read more: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor/nascar/2007-10-19-drivers-campaign-donations_N.htm

On another note: Dale Jr. came out early in his career and stated that he was a republican.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 12:57:07 PM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 04:35:32 PM »
Here is his stance on Faith: http://jeffgordon.com/aboutjeff/beliefs.php <- I like what he said.

In 2007 the Hendrick group: Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, and Casey Mears each donated $2300.00 to the Giuliani campaign. That tells me that he isn't a democrat, or Obama Supporter.

Read more: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor/nascar/2007-10-19-drivers-campaign-donations_N.htm

On another note: Dale Jr. came out early in his career and stated that he was a republican.

Gordon said, in 2004, that the reason why he didn't come out and endorse President Bush, was "Republicans drink Pepsi too."  He was the only driver in the Chase for the Cup that did not endorse President Bush that year.  Also, Rick Hendrick got a presidential pardon from Bill Clinton--one in the blizzard of pardons he issued as he was headed out the door of the White House (with all of the Ws from all of the computer keyboards).  IIRC, Gordon is registered as a Democrat.

Chase her.