Author Topic: No, Hannity's guest was not an aberration; Yes, they really are that stupid.  (Read 443 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Fire Walk With Me

"We are the only species who pay to live on this planet. Why?"

M1GS protest sign

dkf

1. Other species pay with their lives which seems a greater price to pay than a few bucks.

Being a cow in our food system is beyond awful I imagine.

provis99

4. plenty of housecats seem to have it pretty good.

:thatsright:

Slammer

2. Paying

Humans are the only ones who pay to live on this planet because they are the only species which has money. As Obama says, we need to spread the wealth a little.

Paying is what you do to keep from stealing.

Zorra

3. Simply because we allow it. nt

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002645818

What animal waits for others to feed it, house it, keep it warm, safe, comfortable and healthy without expectation of labor or affection?

Veal calves
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
dkf

1. Other species pay with their lives which seems a greater price to pay than a few bucks.

Try being a rabbit or a squirrel a hawk's food system, DUmmie.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
dkf

You're a jackass, DUmmie.
Don't worry your little heart over it. :whatever:
We eat you last. :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
Because other people don't want to provide goods and services to you solely out of the goodness of their hearts.  If you don't want to participate in a society in which people expect to be compensated for providing you what you want and need, feel free to swim to the nearest deserted island and take care of your own damned self.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
We're the only species that can get as fat and useless as nadin and survive.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

You're a jackass, DUmmie.
Don't worry your little heart over it. :whatever:
We eat you last. :-)

Only because everything else tastes better.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Only because everything else tastes better.
Good for three stars out of four.
Snort, scrunched eyes, head shake.
Not bad old boy.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Try being a rabbit or a squirrel a hawk's food system, DUmmie.

Except if your a cat. Then it's an honor to be hawk food.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Because other people don't want to provide goods and services to you solely out of the goodness of their hearts.  If you don't want to participate in a society in which people expect to be compensated for providing you what you want and need, feel free to swim to the nearest deserted island and take care of your own damned self.

The DUmmies constantly say they want top dollar plus another 50% on top of that if they are going to bother to stumble out of bed before noon to go to work. Yet they expect the rest of us to work our butts off and have the government share the fruits of our labor with them. It's like that idiot on Hannity who said that he won't work for under 80K a year.  :banghead:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.