Author Topic: "My daughter filed her first income tax form..." (Saphire)  (Read 1871 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Re: "My daughter filed her first income tax form..." (Saphire)
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 08:23:54 AM »
Christ, I WISH FICA was my biggest deduction.  Add what I pay AND my employer pays, and it still ain't half what I pay in federal taxes.

Repeat after me: "From those who much is given, much is expected."

Feel better now?   :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2011, 09:34:43 AM »
Repeat after me: "From those who much is given, much is expected."

Feel better now?   :rotf:

No, not really.  OTOH, I just checked and found out that the government is repaying the tax-free, interest-free, penalty-free loan I gave them over the past year.  Woooo...don't I feel special.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2011, 11:36:37 AM »
No, not really.  OTOH, I just checked and found out that the government is repaying the tax-free, interest-free, penalty-free loan I gave them over the past year.  Woooo...don't I feel special.

^5 Sparks! I am forever called out for pointin' that out to people. Ya know what happens if you're late payin' the blood suckers? They certainly don't return the favor, even though all the money they take and penalize us, wasn't ever theirs in the first ****in' place! In effect we get penalized for makin' money and not givin' them their share! Isn't that supposed to be covered under RICO?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!