Author Topic: Question for the RPers  (Read 1837 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Question for the RPers
« on: April 04, 2008, 02:20:44 PM »
I've watched you fools on the internet for a few months now, and I just have one question, so that should be simple enough for you.

How do you do it?

How is it that someone can just type the name 'Ron Paul' on a political discussion board or a blog and within one minute there's 200 of you kooks who show up out of nowhere and start spamming the place?  Do you have some type of spaceage internet searching device or something?  Do you divide up the various sites and troll until someone types his name and then you send out the signal?  Fill me in.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 02:22:53 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Airwolf

Re: Question for the RPers
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »
I'd like to know this as well. I mean come on even Batman only had this..........,

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 08:21:33 PM »
I've watched you fools on the internet for a few months now, and I just have one question, so that should be simple enough for you.

How do you do it?

How is it that someone can just type the name 'Ron Paul' on a political discussion board or a blog and within one minute there's 200 of you kooks who show up out of nowhere and start spamming the place?  Do you have some type of spaceage internet searching device or something?  Do you divide up the various sites and troll until someone types his name and then you send out the signal?  Fill me in.

I think they sit there day after day with Ron Paul typed in the search box window of google and do nothing but hit refresh looking for new articles on their Cult Leader.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »
I think they have brain implants.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »
I've always wondered myself. Gotta be a bunch of basement dwelling morons sitting around with nothing better to do than hit refresh on the search engines.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »
I can't buy that he is or ever was a conservative of any kind. He may lean somewhat towards conservative but he and allot of his devotees are as liberal as it gets.  Even now I don't see the logic is supporting him for office when he's jumped ship and ran back to his senate seat and yet there are still idiots out there lose with  a RP shirt or bumpersticker on their cars. The guys a loser, face it people, you'll be alot happier later.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »
I can't buy that he is or ever was a conservative of any kind. He may lean somewhat towards conservative but he and allot of his devotees are as liberal as it gets.  Even now I don't see the logic is supporting him for office when he's jumped ship and ran back to his senate seat and yet there are still idiots out there lose with  a RP shirt or bumpersticker on their cars. The guys a loser, face it people, you'll be alot happier later.
Breaking conservativism into its three branches: fiscal, social and national defense Paul is quirky at best.

In national defense Paul would forsake the idea of peace through superior firepower and leave us as denuded as any liberal; only where liberals would count on the UN for peace Paulestinians place their hope exclusively in the 2nd Amendment...as if grandma only deserves freedom if she's willing to plant IED's on Main Street with the rest of the Wolverines.

As a social conservative he's a break-even. He's opposed abortion, obviously favors private gun ownership, public schools etc but he views matters of prostitution, drugs etc as matters the people shouldn't discuss let alone be permitted to vote-on lest they vote the "wrong" way.

Even on fiscal matters his policies favoring private ownership, low taxes etc get lost in the lunacy of multiple currencies and abolishing the Fed Reserve with a pen-stroke as if a multi-trillion dollar economy turns so easily.

Then there's the outright nuttiness of claiming bird flu would be a gateway to martial law and all matters that feed the delusions of charlatans like Alex Jones.

Why does he endure? He's not a reality or even genuine; he's simply a legend in the mind of his supporters. He can curse earmarks in the name of freedom and all they will here is the ephemeral word freedom all the while the little hypocrite proposes $400 million in one year alone so he can vote no on the bill to the cheers of his drooling throng knowing full well the bill will pass and he can take his $400 million home to his district. Even McCain for all his other faults has never proposed an earmark yet facts are lost to the Paulestians.

It's not Paul, it's the ideal of him; hence the cultic imagery we attach to his movement.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 04:27:11 PM »
^That last line describes Obama as well.

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 04:42:21 PM »
^That last line describes Obama as well.
Indeed. 'Tis the Year of the cult.

I'm surprised some many find the need to retreat into fantasy. While we face many challenges life is not that bad. For a nation supposedly having a bad time of it we're fairing much better than all generations that have preceded us during their downturns. Either the people are spoiled and no longer capable of endurance and/or they are ill-educated about history and thus incapable of making a reasonable comparison.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 04:44:49 PM »
I think history must repeat itself and each generation must submit to trial by fire. I just wish they quit pulling the rest of us into the coals!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 06:02:30 PM »
Just got back from a mission at Gaucher College in Baltimore...front and center outside the auditorium where we played was a poster for Dr. Nutz and his appearance there on April 14.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn