Author Topic: Who we really need to thank for the oil spill in the gulf ..... Picture  (Read 903 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8300778

Botany  (1000+ posts)        Sun May-09-10 12:02 PM
Original message
Who we really need to thank for the oil spill in the gulf ..... Picture

(picture of Justices)

Judges Rehnquist, Thomas, Scalia, O'Connor, and Kennedy. No bush v Gore case would have given us President
Gore and then there would have no Dick Cheney energy task force meetings to get rid of unneeded regulation
such as sonic shut off valves on deep water oil wells.

And by the way while we are at it you can also add to the list:

No 9/11
No war in Afghanistan
No war in Iraq
No spying
No torture
No Ohio 2004
No Val Plame outing (we will never know the # of dead because of that)
No egging on Israel to go into southern Lebanon
No sitting around as the economy goes into the tank
No massive kill of wild run western salmon

Please remember this because we need to keep and expand the democratic majorities this fall because the costs of
letting those assholes back into power is just too great and we need to get more judges at all levels of the federal
judiciary.

BTW I hope Sandy Day O'Connor never has a restful sleep for the rest of her life because she knew exactly what
she was doing in bush v Gore.

Brand new but the insanity and desperation grows...

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.

If Gore won the fake carbon credit trade would be doing well, the rest of the economy would be even worse than it is now.  :banghead:

Is there anything that isn't somehow Bush's fault?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 11:09:49 AM by Freeper »
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

And we have this group to thank for the murder of untold millions of babies.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
And we have this group to thank for the murder of untold millions of babies.

They WILL answer for their sins.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jinxmchue

No 9/11

Exactly how would electing Gore have stopped 9/11?  Do these morons actually believe Bin Laden gives a damn who is president?

Oh, that's right.  These jackasses think Bush was behind 9/11.  I swear, if anyone said something like that to my face -- even if it was someone in my family -- I'd punch them.

No war in Afghanistan
No war in Iraq
No spying
No torture
No Ohio 2004
No egging on Israel to go into southern Lebanon

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Offline formerlurker

Newspapers' recount shows Bush prevailed

By Dennis Cauchon, USA TODAY

Click to see an interactive analysis of Florida's undervotes.

George W. Bush would have won a hand count of Florida's disputed ballots if the standard advocated by Al Gore had been used, the first full study of the ballots reveals. Bush would have won by 1,665 votes — more than triple his official 537-vote margin — if every dimple, hanging chad and mark on the ballots had been counted as votes, a USA TODAY/Miami Herald/Knight Ridder study shows. The study is the first comprehensive review of the 61,195 "undervote" ballots that were at the center of Florida's disputed presidential election.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2001-04-03-floridamain.htm

:whatever:

Offline jinxmchue

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2001-04-03-floridamain.htm

:whatever:

That's assuming Gore's supporters doing the recount were being honest, which they probably weren't.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce

Oooo, ooo, me, me!!

Howza bout ....Zero????
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Botany  (1000+ posts)        Sun May-09-10 12:02 PM
Original message

(picture of Justices)

Judges Rehnquist, Thomas, Scalia, O'Connor, and Kennedy. No bush v Gore case would have given us President
Gore and then there would have no Dick Cheney energy task force meetings to get rid of unneeded regulation

Hey, wet-mouthed DUmbass, I hate to point out the obvious to you but if Albert Arnold Algore Junior would have been able to carry his home state, Florida would not have mattered.

But, feel free to carry on being the worst you can be...
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

:wtf2:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Karin

Uh, I thought the same thing RE the salmon.  Throughout all the Bush years, I enjoyed salmon, and often.  I'd never heard this, and also didn't see a price spike. 

I was reminded of the time some DUmmie was claiming that he had to continue work in a fast food place, after receiving 2nd degree burns.  Then he listed other atrocities committed by the management, one of them being having to put recyclables in non-recycling bags or somesuch.  It was hilarious. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!

Original message
Who we really need to thank for the oil spill in the gulf ...

No bush v Gore case would have given us President

Said shutoff valves WERE in place, DUmbass!  My understanding was that the pressure at the well was so great, when they re-opened the well to continue MANDATED TESTING, the well blew, covering the rig in highly explosive methane (natural gas), which later ignited....

Raw methane is odorless UNTIL it has an odorant added before it is pumped into your house....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Uh, I thought the same thing RE the salmon.  Throughout all the Bush years, I enjoyed salmon, and often.  I'd never heard this, and also didn't see a price spike. 

I was reminded of the time some DUmmie was claiming that he had to continue work in a fast food place, after receiving 2nd degree burns.  Then he listed other atrocities committed by the management, one of them being having to put recyclables in non-recycling bags or somesuch.  It was hilarious. 

I see he was playing "bobbing for french fries" again....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Original message

(picture of Justices)

Wait. What ?.

It's no longer BushHaliburtonCheenyJOOOOOOOOOSs to blame for everything ?

Color me confused.