Author Topic: Malaise can't believe it!  (Read 1846 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Malaise can't believe it!
« on: February 18, 2017, 05:30:37 PM »
Star Member malaise (152,368 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028674816

The police and military voted for me

WTF????

Yup.

Star Member Wellstone ruled (9,438 posts)
2. Code for get ready for National Guard call up to put down protests and rounding up those Imaginary Illegals.

Bannon wants his Religious War and this sucker is going to do it.

::)

Star Member malaise (152,368 posts)
4. Now he's attacking the Judicial Branch of GovernmentWhat a ****ing blithering idiot

:mental:

Star Member nikibatts (373 posts)
3. He is trying to turn the police and military against criminals, enemies of the USA, and leftist our citizens.

[edit in red]

Star Member johnp3907 (1,834 posts)
5. He won't have to try very hard.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Malaise can't believe it!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 05:40:40 PM »
Ain't it just like a Jamaican one-percenter to start that campfire? :hammer:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 06:07:35 PM »
It's like they are auditioning for the propaganda ministry.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 06:22:55 PM »
It's like they are auditioning for the propaganda ministry.

Baghdad Bob would be proud

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 08:35:44 AM »
 :banghead: It takes :mental: a special sort of :mental: ProgParanoia :mental: to take a statement of fact recognizing some of his supporters and :banghead: gin it up into some sort of call to mobilize for a purge. :banghead:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 03:36:37 PM »
Get a load of this genius post:

Response to malaise (Reply #8)
Sat Feb 18, 2017, 06:47 PM
 Wellstone ruled (9,461 posts)
9. He is not a dumby by know means.

This is all about himself and when he sees anything that might ruffle his Ego,he always reacts ten times more harsher than what he precieves.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 04:42:17 PM »
What's the current Prog narrative about Trump? Is Trump a puppet with strings pulled by Putin? Or is Trump a Machiavellian evil genius? Or both as needed, as was Bush?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 04:42:19 PM »
Great grammar by the DUmmy.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 04:42:52 PM »
What's the current Prog narrative about Trump? Is Trump a puppet with strings pulled by Putin? Or is Trump a Machiavellian evil genius? Or both as needed, as was Bush?
Manchurian candidate.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 06:14:23 PM »

What a dumby.  Betsy DeVos has her work cut out for her.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2017, 06:24:50 PM »

Seeing that I am one of the worst offenders for not-gving-a-damn posting, complete with bad spelling and poor grammar, I tend to ignore it.
But that... dang, what a goat raping attempt at communication

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2017, 06:46:11 PM »

I no, right?!?!
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2017, 07:05:13 PM »
FZ, I don't think you do poor posting at all.   

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2017, 07:32:40 PM »
Seeing that I am one of the worst offenders for not-gving-a-damn posting, complete with bad spelling and poor grammar, I tend to ignore it.
But that... dang, what a goat raping attempt at communication

That dummie's post makes LFR look like a grammarian.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2017, 11:44:26 PM »
Response to malaise (Reply #8)
Sat Feb 18, 2017, 06:47 PM
 Wellstone ruled (9,461 posts)
9. He is not a dumby by know means.

This is all about himself and when he sees anything that might ruffle his Ego,he always reacts ten times more harsher than what he precieves.
Leaving aside the so-called "grammar" in this post, this complaint always strikes me as incredibly strange.  And it's a constant among the DUmmies and the Left in general: any response is somehow supposed to be "proportional."  It's their complaint about damn near everything: any US response to some sort of aggression, someone defending themselves against another (e.g. Zimmerman shooting Trathug Martin), and most especially Israel responding to Palestinian terrorism. 

I personally think that Trump is very thin-skinned and doesn't serve himself or the country very well trying to fight in every direction, though I understand his reason for doing so.  BUT, the Left thinks that if someone punches me in the face, I somehow only have the moral right to punch that someone back in the face.  Fu#k that goat in the nose.  If you punch me in the face, I guarandamntee you that I'm going to beat you into a grease spot and I'm not going to stop until you beg me for mercy.

I can only chalk it up to their desperate desire for cosmic sameness: every outcome must always be equal.  It's apparently why they have never understood the concept of deterrence.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 08:13:59 AM »
Wellstone ruled

For ****s face, it looks like somebody has crossed the rubicon, rappled through 60 inches of snow under snipper fire and has taken up the mantel of the once grate Nadin !

Someone grab the good rig and gets some shots for posterity !

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 08:24:35 AM »
Leaving aside the so-called "grammar" in this post, this complaint always strikes me as incredibly strange.  And it's a constant among the DUmmies and the Left in general: any response is somehow supposed to be "proportional."  It's their complaint about damn near everything: any US response to some sort of aggression, someone defending themselves against another (e.g. Zimmerman shooting Trathug Martin), and most especially Israel responding to Palestinian terrorism. 

I personally think that Trump is very thin-skinned and doesn't serve himself or the country very well trying to fight in every direction, though I understand his reason for doing so.  BUT, the Left thinks that if someone punches me in the face, I somehow only have the moral right to punch that someone back in the face.  Fu#k that goat in the nose.  If you punch me in the face, I guarandamntee you that I'm going to beat you into a grease spot and I'm not going to stop until you beg me for mercy.

I can only chalk it up to their desperate desire for cosmic sameness: every outcome must always be equal.  It's apparently why they have never understood the concept of deterrence.

It's the Obama Rule. :naughty: You're only allowed to punch back twice as hard. :naughty:

More seriously, while DU's Progs would ardently deny it, the "news" media in the US have have been increasingly biased liberal and partisan since at least the early 1960s. Other than the flawed Nixon, no R President has called out the MSM for their bias and tried to fight back. Other than Nixon and Reagan's media bypass, the MSM have done pretty much whatever they damn well please, confident that the Rs will lay back and take it. Well, Trump isn't, and the MSM's arrogance is so great that even a small chance of their changing their ways will come at the "price" of constant calling out lies and rubbing their noses in it. Trump needs to pick his battles, so the American people don't start tuning him out, but the battles will have to be frequent, and a few of the more egregious peddlers of partisan lies need to have their journalistic careers abbreviated through exposure of their lies (ala Mary Mapes and Dan Blather).