Author Topic: Rich, jew-hating kpete mocking Romney for having money  (Read 1709 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Rich, jew-hating kpete mocking Romney for having money
« on: April 14, 2012, 03:12:21 PM »
Star Member kpete

View profile
Ann and Mitt, the college years: “STRUGGLING” so much that they had to sell stock. [View all]

Last edited Sat Apr 14, 2012, 04:56 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
Mitt Romney and Ann: the students “struggling” so much that they had to sell stock.

by Andrew Sabl
Mitt Romney is going around saying that he made all his money himself, aside from a loan from his dad to buy his first house.

“They were not easy years. You have to understand, I was raised in a lovely neighborhood, as was Mitt, and at BYU, we moved into a $62-a-month basement apartment with a cement floor and lived there two years as students with no income.

We were happy, studying hard. Neither one of us had a job, because Mitt had enough of an investment from stock that we could sell off a little at a time.

“The stock came from Mitt’s father. When he took over American Motors, the stock was worth nothing. But he invested Mitt’s birthday money year to year — it wasn’t much, a few thousand, but he put it into American Motors because he believed in himself. Five years later, stock that had been $6 a share was $96 and Mitt cashed it so we could live and pay for education.

“Mitt and I walked to class together, shared housekeeping, had a lot of pasta and tuna fish and learned hard lessons.

Kathleen, you live a life most people can only dream about, and the Mexicans who cut grass and clean homes live in campsites in the hills around your gated community. The men who can do work you're too rich to do are standing in the rain outside Albertsons 2 miles from your home, desperate for a morsel of what your fat ass takes for granted. Don't mock the Romneys when to most people living not five miles from your N Poway ass, there is NO DIFFERENCE between them and you.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Rich, jew-hating kpete mocking Romney for having money
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 03:46:54 PM »
I's totally po compared to kpete.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 04:20:26 PM »
Anybody have a picture of kpete's digs, which put the Streisand place in the shadow?

And possibly even any Romney habitation?

All I can find is a map, which is no good.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 04:37:30 PM »
Eight years ago...
I thought it was really awesome the way they ripped into j-effin-kerry for marrying into considerable wealth.  :whistling:

No, wait. :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline beefeater

My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 04:46:09 PM »

You can't even walk into her gated community. Every possible entrance is gated off. They don't want people like us in there. Or Mexicans.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 04:49:17 PM »
Eight years ago...
I thought it was really awesome the way they ripped into j-effin-kerry for marrying into considerable wealth.  :whistling:

No, wait. :lmao:

It's totally fine for liberals to have wealth, look at 0bama he's rolling in so much dough that he is begging for a tax hike.
Which incidentally won't affect him based on his 2011 return where he only made 738k.  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 04:49:36 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 04:51:21 PM »
From a neighbor (albeit a distant neighbor) of the rich bitch's:

Let me help you guys out a little by outing myself just a bit (but not much). See, I live within walking distance of Kathy Peterson's palatial home in Poway, CA, although I cannot walk UP to her home because it is in a gated area. That is not open to debate or dispute; it is a fact. She lives in the part of Poway that is North of Espola Rd. She has some senior role in something called artcorps. which involves collaboration with local schools.

Kathy Peterson does NOT live in Stone Ridge CC - the homes immediately surrounding that country club (at which I have been a member, but am not now) are nice, but are not PART of the CC, per se. In fact, the homes adjoining the golf course don't hold a candle to Kathy Peterson's home, which is a shade northeast of the course. Her neighborhood is in between the tract-ish homes by Stone Ridge and the IMMENSE wealth of the neighborhood surrounding Maderas CC. I DO NOT LIVE north of Espola Road, but I live very, very close by.

N. Poway is a very wealthy area - let there be no mistake. Kathleen Peterson's org works with kids at, among other places, Chapparal Elementary School. This school regularly holds silent auctions as fundraisers, the proceeds of which are used to pay for extra teachers. One auction I attended years back saw a parking space go for something like $10,000. The two elementary schools in the immediate area - Chapparal and Painted Rock - make EXTENSIVE use of donated money to benefit THOSE SCHOOLS ONLY (sort of a bad thing to liberals), and many of the vehicles that the kids climb out of in the morning would pop your eyes. In short, Kathy Peterson, one of the DU elite, lives among the 1%, deals with children of the 1%, and in any case has the luxury of never having to deal with the rabble of the 99% because she can scurry behind the locked gates of her neighborhood.The Google Map of her home speaks for itself, so it is entirely likely that Kathy Peterson is also one of the 1%. She is certainly one of the 5%. She may pretend to be the suffering educator type, but someone in that household is pulling down some bank.

Lest any lurking DUmmies accuse me of "stalking," THAT WOMAN HAS WORKED WITH MY CHILDREN AND CONTINUES TO WORK WITH OTHER CHILDREN. You're damned right I'm going to to inquisitive when a hardcore lefty has access to children, especially mine.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 05:05:14 PM »
Here is a view overlooking kpete's part of Poway - you are looking at Maderas golf course, and if you imagine the area to the right of the picture, kpete's palatial estate is in a little valley just off frame. The homes you see in the picture are consistent with the one kpete lives in. One cannot photograph her home directly, as every view is blocked.

(NB: The home visible in the foreframe IS NOT KPETE'S HOME, AND I DO NOT REPRESENT IT AS SUCH)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:07:40 PM by BannedFromDU »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 05:10:04 PM »

I think it's long past time the rich bitch 'fessed up to the primitives that she herself lives in better accommodations than any recent ex-president, dead or alive, and any recent presidential candidate, Republican or Democrat, with the exception of the Bostonian Billionaire, and undoubtedly better than all the other primitives, no exceptions.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »
Even the now-mausoleumed flyarm primitive, now an elmer, while she lives in Streisandian luxury on her multi-buildinged spread in New Jersey, doesn't live anywhere near as luxuriously as the rich bitch.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 05:30:57 PM »
Compare, please, with franksolich's digs:

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »

Looks like you need to go shootin' for some food, so you can get some bubblin' crude.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline beefeater

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2012, 05:55:49 PM »

You have TWO coolers in the front yard? I would expect such an ostentatious, vulgar, pretentious and conspicuous show of wealth from Rich Bitch DUmmy Kpete, but I'm disappointed in you.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 12:17:03 PM »
Why does Kathy continually C&P feigned outrage articles about the Romney's finances?  Everyone who lurks here, knows exactly how she lives.  Doesn't she feel the slightest disconnect when hitting "post?"  I don't begrudge her husband his earnings and wealth, I would just think she'd pick a different theme.   

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 02:06:22 PM »
You have TWO coolers in the front yard? I would expect such an ostentatious, vulgar, pretentious and conspicuous show of wealth from Rich Bitch DUmmy Kpete, but I'm disappointed in you.

Well, it actually depends on what's in the coolers. If it's elk, deer, or moose, maybe. Opossum, or 'gator, not so much!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 02:55:42 PM »
Why does Kathy continually C&P feigned outrage articles about the Romney's finances?  Everyone who lurks here, knows exactly how she lives.  Doesn't she feel the slightest disconnect when hitting "post?"  I don't begrudge her husband his earnings and wealth, I would just think she'd pick a different theme.   

I suspect it's because she has no idea how rich she actually is, and/or how poor most DUmmies actually are. Notice how Kathleen never really SAYS anything...ever. The last thing I recall her saying was how creepy the Romney family picture was, which is a very odd thing for someone to say who works with children all the time.

In fact, a huge percentage of her posts have to do with Romney, when she is just as white bread as he is. Hm.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »
Why does Kathy continually C&P feigned outrage articles about the Romney's finances? 

Technically, it's not hers...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 04:48:31 PM »
I think kpete fears the Occupy monster she and her chums helped to manufacture, so she plays poor.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 05:02:44 PM »
I'd bet dollars to donuts that if her husband is indeed successful, he is asking why should I care about how much money Mitt has and how he spends it, when I should be worried about how Obama spends mine!