Author Topic: More from the Religion of Peace and Tolerance  (Read 257 times)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
More from the Religion of Peace and Tolerance
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:04:41 PM »
Saudi man gets 300 lashes, 6 years for helping woman convert to Christianity

A Lebanese man was sentenced to 300 lashes with a whip and six years in prison for his role in helping a Saudi woman convert to Christianity and flee the kingdom in the latest example of the religious intolerance that grips the region.

The court in the Eastern Saudi city of Khobar -- situated on the coast of the Persian Gulf -- also sentenced a Saudi man to two years in prison and 200 lashes for helping the young woman named Maryam -- who has been dubbed “the girl of Khobar” -- in her escape to Sweden to secure asylum.

Maryam, whose case has been closely followed in Saudi Arabia, criticized Saudi Arabia’s Sunni monarchy for instilling in her a hatred of Judaism and Christianity, according to the English-language Saudi Gazette. The Jeddah-based paper wrote that she “fell in love with the religions after she found peace in Christianity.”

Read more about peace and tolerance here

On a side note, I've noticed that many Christians (myself included) are hesitant to share the Gospel because we're scared of what people might think of us and yet here are two men who did so knowing they might be killed for doing it. Kind of shows me as the coward that I am.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: More from the Religion of Peace and Tolerance
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 04:37:55 PM »
  More from the Religion of Peace and Tolerance   

Yes, if you are not Muslim.......you need to die. Looks pretty clear to me.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne