Author Topic: Well, who the hell wants to go to Minneapolis?  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Delmar

Well, who the hell wants to go to Minneapolis?
« on: June 21, 2020, 03:01:39 PM »
Sun Jun 21, 2020, 03:42 PM
Star Member MineralMan (131,979 posts)

Who wants to go to Tulsa?

Really. I've been there. Given the virus and everything else, why would someone travel to Tulsa, OK to see Donald Trump praise himself? Tulsa?

Choosing that venue was a poor decision by Trump's campaign team. I was not in the least surprised to see that arena only 1/3 full. Nobody wants to go to Tulsa.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213631458

Maybe people who already live there and in the surrounding area, dumbass.

Maybe there would have been more people there if not for leftist shenanigans, hogging up a bunch of tickets for the event.  A lot of people who were genuinely interested in going probably said 'what's the use' and decided against going.

Leftists are bragging about pulling this underhanded shit.

But go to Minneapolis instead, get your head caved in by a violent leftist mob or your car torched or the windows smashed--the cops are getting defunded. 

Response to MineralMan (Original post)Sun Jun 21, 2020, 03:48 PM
Star Member Arkansas Granny (27,027 posts)
3. It's a deep red state and they thought Trump would draw a bigger crowd.

It should have worked out for him, but I think it reflects his waning popularity even among the base
He would have drawn a larger crowd if not for leftist speech suppression.

Response to BannonsLiver (Reply #5)Sun Jun 21, 2020, 03:54 PM
Star Member MineralMan (131,981 posts)
9. OK. But, you know, if a city of 400,000 can't draw

enough people to hear Trump speak from it's own population...

I'm not saying it's not a nice place to live, but why would anyone travel there to hear Trump?

I've been to Tulsa a couple of times. I'm not a fan of Oklahoma, though.

And most Okies wouldn't have any use for a stupid old liver spotted dipshit like the Minnesota Moses.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Delmar

Re: Well, who the hell wants to go to Minneapolis?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 03:39:34 PM »
BREAKING: Ten People Shot in Minneapolis, Reports of ‘100 People Fighting With Various Weapons’
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/breaking-least-eight-ten-people-shot-minneapolis-reports-100-people-fighting-various-weapons/

I'll take my chances in Tulsa.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 05:20:07 PM »
Even with the lies of low attendance still 1000 times more than a Joey the Paste rally.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 05:37:56 PM »
If a bunch of libs did what they claim and secured tickets with no intention of attending, that only goes to show how immature and desperate they've become. You can't grow out of that level of immaturity in years or even decades. If Americans can't see through these childish liberal shenanigans, then the country is doomed much sooner than later.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 06:02:18 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/breaking-least-eight-ten-people-shot-minneapolis-reports-100-people-fighting-various-weapons/

I'll take my chances in Tulsa.

The snake you embraced today will bite you tomorrow, MM. BTW, when it comes to nursing home patients dying of Covid-19, guess which state is the third worst on a percentage of deaths basis?!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 06:50:49 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 07:09:21 PM »
Minneapolis will not recover, if ever, for 25 years.  It would have been better to drop an A-Bomb there than to have had the poison of communist democrat leadership there.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 07:28:04 AM »
Minneapolis will not recover, if ever, for 25 years.  It would have been better to drop an A-Bomb there than to have had the poison of communist democrat leadership there.

You can take the brother f'er out of somalia but...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline beefeater

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2020, 03:06:19 PM »
If a bunch of libs did what they claim and secured tickets with no intention of attending, that only goes to show how immature and desperate they've become. You can't grow out of that level of immaturity in years or even decades. If Americans can't see through these childish liberal shenanigans, then the country is doomed much sooner than later.

There is no limit on the number of tickets issued as it's all done by email and phone text for verification. The rallies are still 1st come 1st served but you do need a ticket to get into the venue.
So even if a bunch of libtards did get tickets and not use them there would still be more than enough others to attend.
More likely it was due to the under-reported threats of the #BurnLootMurder crowd that kept people away.
Plus, the libturds who did sign up will now be hammered by campaign texts and email by the dozens, daily.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 01:19:06 PM »
Minneapolis will not recover, if ever, for 25 years.
Especially after their city council voted to disband their police department.
Unless that measure is revoked, it'll take decades just to get the city out of "The Purge"- mode.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2020, 02:05:21 PM »
Choosing that venue was a poor decision by Trump's campaign team. I was not in the least surprised to see that arena only 1/3 full. Nobody wants to go to Tulsa.

Im sure the covid thing plus the blm/protesters/rioters/looters/shooters thing kept many people away from physically attending the rally in Tulsa, but it didn't keep nearly 8 million Americans from watching the rally on television...

8 Million Viewers Watch Fox News Coverage Of Trump’s Tulsa Rally

President Trump’s weekend rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma was nowhere near the packed-to-the-rafters event the president had promised, but the president did draw a crowd watching on Fox News.

Fox News Channel drew a total audience of 7.661 million viewers between the hours of 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET, far ahead of the non-rally coverage airing on CNN (2.2 million total viewers) and MSNBC (1.9 million viewers).
https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2020/06/22/12-million-viewers-watch-cable-news-coverage-of-trumps-tulsa-rally/#255e4a221fe2

suck it DUmmies :bird:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020