Current Events > The DUmpster

primitives in costume picture thread

(1/4) > >>

franksolich:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x8978029

This is a different sort of picture thread for the primitives; this is thread of pictures of the primitives in costumes.

Remarkable about the ThomCat primitive, who's too depressed to work, but somehow gets into the mood to dress up for one of those fantasy events.

TheSarge:
Looking at those pics remind me why I have never had any interest in going to a Ren Faire

Karin:
1.)  In the name of all that is good and decent, do NOT view post #39.

2.)  The baby talk continues at the DU, with Thomcat using "lil" for "little," something I cannot stand, even from babies. 

jinxmchue:

--- Quote from: TxRadioguy on August 12, 2009, 07:05:42 AM ---Looking at those pics remind me why I have never had any interest in going to a Ren Faire

--- End quote ---

Amen, brother!

GOBUCKS:

--- Quote from: Karin on August 12, 2009, 07:55:13 AM ---1.)  In the name of all that is good and decent, do NOT view post #39.

2.)  The baby talk continues at the DU, with Thomcat using "lil" for "little," something I cannot stand, even from babies.  

--- End quote ---
I take a backseat to no one when it comes to hypersensitivity to infantile affectations like
"y***y", but I don't see how to avoid it in the case of the butterball DUmmy Li'l Ava.

The DUmmies themselves began to call her "Little Ava" when they noticed her precocious
derangement a couple of years ago.

Using "Li'l" just seems to add a small additional feeling of immaturity to her DUmmitude.

Eliminating the diminuitive altogether would indicate far more respect than
she deserves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version