Author Topic: Ann Coulter: IF YOU CAN FIND A BETTER DEAL, TAKE IT!  (Read 623 times)

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
Ann Coulter: IF YOU CAN FIND A BETTER DEAL, TAKE IT!
« on: January 06, 2010, 05:08:14 PM »
Never pass up the opportunity to piss off a liberal.  :lmao:

IF YOU CAN FIND A BETTER DEAL, TAKE IT!
January 6, 2010

Someone mentioned Christianity on television recently and liberals reacted with their usual howls of rage and blinking incomprehension.
On a Fox News panel discussing Tiger Woods, Brit Hume said, perfectly accurately:

"The extent to which he can recover, it seems to me, depends on his faith. He is said to be a Buddhist. I don't think that faith offers the kind of forgiveness and redemption that is offered by the Christian faith. So, my message to Tiger would be, 'Tiger, turn to the Christian faith and you can make a total recovery and be a great example to the world."

Hume's words, being 100 percent factually correct, sent liberals into a tizzy of sputtering rage, once again illustrating liberals' copious ignorance of Christianity. (Also illustrating the words of the Bible: "How is it you do not understand me when I speak? It is because you cannot bear to listen to my words." John 8:43.)

In The Washington Post, Tom Shales demanded that Hume apologize, saying he had "dissed about half a billion Buddhists on the planet."

FULL STORY
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline thundley4

Re: Ann Coulter: IF YOU CAN FIND A BETTER DEAL, TAKE IT!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 05:14:53 PM »
There have been three or four threads about Brit Hume saying this on Skin's Island, and many more attacks on him from lefty bloggers and PMSNBC loons.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Ann Coulter: IF YOU CAN FIND A BETTER DEAL, TAKE IT!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 05:24:51 PM »
In The Washington Post, Tom Shales demanded that Hume apologize, saying he had "dissed about half a billion Buddhists on the planet."

No proper Buddhist would take offense as they want to be above such squabbles.

Perhaps Shales should apologize to America for pretending to know what the hell a Buddhist believes.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."