Author Topic: France's Hollande responds to Paris attacks that leave at least 129 dead  (Read 9779 times)

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
Re: France's Hollande responds to Paris attacks that leave at least 129 dead
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2015, 06:19:36 PM »
Oh I hope those who think Rubio is the greatest things since sliced bread realize that not only is he a member of the Gang of 8, he actually voted in favor of the Iran nuke deal!

I actually didn't realize this, liberty, but thanks, for another nail in Rubio's coffin.
As of right now, for me it's either Trump, Cruz or no one for president, or at least for my vote.
We cannot vote for any R nominee and expect to be safe.
Without a country we are NOTHING more than the next Islamic terror target.  Open borders, comprehensive immigration reform, compassionate conservatism are no less suicidal for us as a nation than a Demonrat in the White House.
Without national security and a kick ass military we are but chaff being winnowed from the wheat of Islamic world domination.

Well said, and I concur.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2015, 06:22:35 PM »
Hostages?

Sounds like there's going to be 135 dead soon.

Thoughts and prayers for all the individuals involved.  ISIS needs to be eradicated by any means necessary!

It is now being reported that at least 100 have been killed in the theater. The Mohammedans started killing individuals one by one after they got control of the place.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2015, 06:23:40 PM »
Hostages?

Sounds like there's going to be 135 dead soon.

Thoughts and prayers for all the individuals involved.  ISIS needs to be eradicated by any means necessary!
You almost hit it right on the head, they announced about ten minuets ago that around 100 dead were found in the club were it started.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2015, 06:23:46 PM »
Apologize youall, but my blood pressure is literally skyrocketing and my hubby has just demanded I quit watching and posting tonight.  May God bless and keep all of us and may He especially bless America and guide the voters to put aside petty crap and focus on HER preservation against the forces of evil, embodied by ISIS.
Be safe and stay armed!
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2015, 06:31:44 PM »
Just one thing to add at this point.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2015, 06:36:38 PM »
Just stated on Fox "French President has advised their border is closed"... could you imagine if this happened here?  Well, we're gonna try to close our border, but this is going to take about 6-8mo.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2015, 06:43:35 PM »
Wonderful News!

We can take some from France! :cheersmate:

WASHINGTON President Obama, under increasing pressure to demonstrate that the United States is joining European nations in the effort to resettle Syrian refugees, has told his administration to take in at least 10,000 displaced Syrians over the next year.

Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, said in a briefing Thursday that while the administration was continuing to examine responses to a refugee crisis that has overwhelmed Europe in recent days, the president has decided to raise the number of Syrian refugees admitted to at least 10,000 in the fiscal year beginning in October from fewer than 2,000 this year.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/world/middleeast/obama-directs-administration-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html

Then there is this:

New York Senator Wants to Take in 1.5 Million Muslim Migrants]/b]

http://pamelageller.com/2015/11/new-york-senator-wants-to-take-in-1-5-million-muslim-migrants.html/
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:01:47 PM by mrclose »
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2015, 06:57:00 PM »
Can't say I blame them here.

http://ban.jo/News/Europe/20151113/Reported-Refugee-Camp-On-Fire-In-France-Calais/

Reported Refugee Camp On Fire In France
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2015, 07:10:29 PM »
Latest casualty count is 158 dead

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2015, 07:34:06 PM »
From what I understand, the president didn't want to speculate on the origin of these terrorists.
text of his comments:

Barack Obama: Good evening, Everybody. I just want to make a few brief comments about the attacks across Paris tonight. Once again we’ve seen an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians. This is an attack not just on Paris. It’s an attack not just on the people of France but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share. We stand prepared and ready to provide whatever assistance the government and people of France need to respond. France is our oldest ally. The French people have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with the United States time and again. We want to be very clear that we stand together with them in the fight against terrorism and extremism. Paris itself represents the timeless values of human progress. Those who think that they can terrorize the people of France or the values that they stand for are wrong. The American people draw strength from the French people’s commitment to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. We are reminded in this time of tragedy that the bonds of liberté, égalité, and fraternité are not only values that the French people care so deeply about, but they are values that we share. And those values are going to endure far beyond any act of terrorism or the hateful vision of those who perpetrated the crimes this evening.

We’re going to do whatever it takes to work with the French people and with nations around the world to bring these terrorists to justice and to go after any terrorist networks that go after our people. We don’t yet know all the details of what has happened. We have been in contact with French officials to communicate our deepest condolences to the families of those who’ve been killed, to offer our prayers and thoughts to those who’ve been wounded. We have offered our full support to them. The situation is still unfolding. I’ve chosen not to call President Hollande at this time because my expectation is that he is very busy at the moment. I actually by coincidence was talking to him earlier today in preparation for the G-20 meeting. But I am confident that I’ll be in direct communications with him in the next few days and we’ll be coordinating in any ways that they think are helpful in the investigation of what’s happened.

This is a heartbreaking situation and obviously those of us here in the United States know what it’s like. We’ve gone through these kinds of episodes ourselves. And whenever these kinds of attacks happened, we’ve always been able to count on the French people to stand with us. They have been an extraordinary counterterrorism partner. And we intend to be there with them in that same fashion. I’m sure that in the days ahead we’ll learn more about what exactly what happened and my teams will make sure that we are in communication with the press to provide you accurate information. I don’t want to speculate at this point in terms of who was responsible for this. It appears that there may still be live activity and dangers that are taking place as we speak. And so until we know from French officials that the situation is under control and we have more information about it, I don’t want to speculate.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/13/obama-calls-french-attacks-terrorism-video/
nope, not a word about islam or muslims in his words.

I guess he only speculates on tragedies when the victims are black people.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline mrclose

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2015, 07:39:45 PM »
(older article)

Angola bans Islam and shuts down all mosques across the country because it 'clashes with state religion of Christianity' :cheersmate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513388/Angola-bans-Islam-shuts-mosques.html
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Belle

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2015, 07:44:49 PM »
Drudge updated it to 160+.
How awful this tragedy; people doing normal things & they get blown up, wounded, loss of life & why is this happening?  That leaders allowed this to happen with pushing immigrants down the throats of citizens, erasing borders, & that darn PC handbook again...preventing any normal dialog of this invasion encouraged by leaders, & oh, these terrorists don't represent Islam, the religion of peace.

Then you've got eye-liner Shep Smith, why does he look so disingenuous to me?
I'm imagining what's going on in the White House tonight.
Forgive my frustrated cynicism.
O being in consult with his 3 ladies, Michelle, Valerie & the mother-in-law, who has free room & board from us taxpayers.
Did I hear martial law in France?  That's what Shep just said.
yeah, you sure did honey.
Barge into anyone's home?
Yep.
Are those thousands of young Syrian males still on schedule to come to America?
Sure are.
Hmmm.  His ears widen.  His mouth flashes that winning smile with the shiny white teeth.  Martial law, suspend our Constitution, maybe ban the 2nd amendment...why, I could be President for life?!?

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2015, 07:50:06 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of Geraldo, but he's apparently talking to his daughter on air (she was in the soccer stadium).  She's clearly shook up, and he is also visibly shaken by this.

Just freaking disgusts me.  Get ready folks, because if we don't get a REAL CONSERVATIVE in office in 2016, this will become the US norm (and odds are, it's probably gonna happen while King Hussein is still in the White House)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2015, 08:25:51 PM »
Unreal. Simply unreal.

Of course, some of us knew this would happen sooner or later, and said so, and nobody listened.

CMD

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2015, 09:10:56 PM »
I may just have to leave one of my AK's in the car.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2015, 09:15:43 PM »
French witness relates ‘bloodbath’ at packed concert venue
http://www.therakyatpost.com/world/2015/11/14/french-witness-relates-bloodbath-at-packed-concert-venue/

A French radio reporter who was inside the Bataclan theatre that came under attack Friday gave a harrowing account of the “10 horrific minutes” when black-clothed gunmen wielding AK-47s entered and fired calmly and randomly at hundreds of screaming concertgoers.

“It was a bloodbath,” Julien Pierce, a reporter for France’s Europe 1 radio station, told CNN.

“People yelled, screamed and everybody lying on the floor, and it lasted for 10 minutes, 10 minutes, 10 horrific minutes where everybody was on the floor covering their head(s).”

It is a carnage at Bataclan Theatre. A crowded theater where two or three terrorists massacred at least 118 people.  :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:18:37 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2015, 09:44:37 PM »
‘L’HORREUR’: Tomorrow’s New York Daily News cover shows the true horror of Paris [Warning: graphic photo]
http://twitchy.com/2015/11/13/lhorreur-tomorrows-new-york-daily-news-cover-shows-the-true-horror-of-paris-warning-graphic-photo/

New York Daily News ✔
‎@NYDailyNews

An early look at tomorow's front page: More than 150 people killed in Paris terror attacks http://nydn.us/1Mt5Csf

9:07 PM - 13 Nov 2015

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2015, 10:35:38 PM »
‘Poop swastika’ vs. Paris: Must-read tweets from Greg Gutfeld on tonight’s terror attacks
http://twitchy.com/2015/11/13/poop-swastika-vs-paris-must-read-tweets-from-greg-gutfeld-on-tonights-terror-attacks/

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

its not a wake-up call, if we go back to sleep.
5:29 PM - 13 Nov 2015

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

the russian jet didn't wake us up. the 200 executed children didn't wake us up. Save the solemn pronouncements. we're long past lit candles
6:53 PM - 13 Nov 2015

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

media drawn to new Facebook app that identifies safety of loved ones. new wrinkles beat old truths.
7:02 PM - 13 Nov 2015

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

if we label this a devastating event, then we must meet devastation with devastation, or else we feed a beast with our impotent horror.
7:09 PM - 13 Nov 2015

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

With the absence of islamic terror as the central topic of concern, is tomorrows debate rendered pointless?
7:22 PM - 13 Nov 2015

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

domestic quarrels depend upon the success of security. Yet we refuse to accept the politically unsavory but adult methods that keep us safe.
7:26 PM - 13 Nov 2015

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

people writing we must "confront hatred with love" have not been following history.
7:32 PM - 13 Nov 2015

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

a swastika drawn in poop in a shower now finds its appropriate place in the ladder of moral priority.
7:38 PM - 13 Nov 2015

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

Landmarks lighting up, tweeted paintings, sketches - offer comfort. But symbolic actions are wrong if they supplant real action.
7:48 PM - 13 Nov 2015

GregGutfeld ✔
‎@greggutfeld

note to celebrities: stop tweeting sketches of the Eiffel Tower as part of a peace sign. You're idiots.
8:06 PM - 13 Nov 2015
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2015, 11:12:29 PM »
Just had to confirm with my unit we have no one in Paris. USAREUR requiring all units to check in.   This is gonna get interesting.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Rick

• Crazy old man
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2015, 11:55:50 PM »
We are getting reports of a pipe bomb going off two blocks from Disneyland. Unknown if any hurt.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2015, 12:39:44 AM »
We are getting reports of a pipe bomb going off two blocks from Disneyland. Unknown if any hurt.

What?!?

I'm very angry at what has happened today. Seething, and wishing our incompetent (at the VERY BEST(which I don't believe)) was gone. All I can really say about that about now. Boudicca's words fit in perfect symmetry with mine, basically.

Love what President Hollindae said though. "We will bring a war without pity." Whether that comes to pass or not, how awesome would it be to have a president who had a set? Who could say something like that? We had one, and he was MALIGNED by the left.

Speaking of the left, if you are angry as hell about this attack today, and the general way things are going in this country, and the world as a whole, don't view the coming link. If you feel you can, check out the sick shit the DUmmies are saying in response to this crap:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027340900

*sigh*

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2015, 02:22:55 AM »
This is just the beginning of what the terrorists have planned for the US and the rest of the world. We need action rather than a fool like Obama who espouses stupid bullshit. We know what countries support terrorism, and it is way past time that we launch missiles against countries like Iran and Syria headquarters who want to kill Americans. Extreme force is the only thing that these savages understand. Giving them money, repealing sanctions and kissing their ass will not make them like us. The fact is that they hate us. Killing their leaders will not make them hate us any worse.

Secondly, we need to send every raghead who is on a visa and those attending our universities back where they came from. We can not pick out the good Muslims from the bad ones. So, all need to go until all their leaders demand that Muslims respect our way of life.

Trump and Cruz are the only two that have the balls to put these terrorists in their place imo.   

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2015, 07:05:34 AM »

It's funny in a way. Hitler wrote out exactly what he was going to do and no one really believed him either.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!