Current Events > The DUmpster

Right To Life Group Sends Plastic Fetus In Mail

(1/1)

WinOne4TheGipper:

--- Quote ---meegbear  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-18-08 02:55 PM
Original message
Right To Life Group Sends Plastic Fetus In Mail

A right to life group in Racine is under fire after mailing controversial material to 44,000 people.

It included an informational letter, a fundraising envelope and a small plastic fetus.

Mystical Listrom said she was not happy with what she found inside when she opened a letter from Wisconsin Right to Life accompanied by a plastic fetus.

It's my right to choose to do what I want with my body. I shouldn't have people telling me what I can and can't do with my body," Listrom said.

<snip>

http://www.wisn.com/news/15079890/detail.html

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---tridim  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-18-08 03:01 PM
Response to Reply #2
11. That's the scary part, if they could they would definitely send a real fetus.
 It wouldn't bother them at all.

These fundies are in need of serious therapy.

--- End quote ---

Why would it?  It's just a clump of cells, after all...

--- Quote ---seemslikeadream  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-18-08 03:00 PM
Response to Original message
9. Send them some plastic dead soldiers   
 Edited on Fri Jan-18-08 03:01 PM by seemslikeadream
in plastic coffins, with plastic flags draped over them

--- End quote ---

:redbird:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2713563

Schadenfreude:

--- Quote ---Vinca  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jan-18-08 03:21 PM
Response to Reply #12
22. And for good measure toss in a few photos of children who were
 abused and murdered by their parent(s) because they weren't wanted. 

--- End quote ---

Irony.

Lord Undies:

--- Quote ---It's my right to choose to do what I want with my body. I shouldn't have people telling me what I can and can't do with my body," Listrom said.
--- End quote ---

No, it is not your right.  You cannot sell your organs.  You cannot prostitute.  You don't have the right to use your hands to steal.  You don't have the right to use your feet to jaywalk.

Jurisprudence is loaded with things you don't have a right to do with your body.  So don't give me that crap.  Telling you that you cannot legally murder your baby is not going to set some wreckless precedent.

LadyLiberty:

--- Quote from: Lord Undies on January 18, 2008, 03:42:06 PM ---
--- Quote ---It's my right to choose to do what I want with my body. I shouldn't have people telling me what I can and can't do with my body," Listrom said.
--- End quote ---

No, it is not your right.  You cannot sell your organs.  You cannot prostitute.  You don't have the right to use your hands to steal.  You don't have the right to use your feet to jaywalk.

Jurisprudence is loaded with things you don't have a right to do with your body.  So don't give me that crap.  Telling you that you cannot legally murder your baby is not going to set some wreckless precedent.

--- End quote ---

I knew I could count on you to debunk their pathetic, "But it's myyyyyyy body" rhetoric  :rocker:

You can also add that it is illegal to shoot heroin into one's body...but, the libtards are trying to make that legal as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version