Author Topic: job question  (Read 15997 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: job question
« Reply #175 on: March 01, 2014, 09:55:41 AM »
Awwww, where did the little looter go?  Looks like it is afraid of bacon, beer, and boobies.

This country loses 1000 of you, nobody will give a shit.  Lose a few of me, and you're in a world of hurt.  That's a concept you and the rest of the loopy left have yet to realize.

Amen, brother.  This flea seems to have forgotten it needs us a butt-ton more for its "free" shit more than we need it.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline snazuolu

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2014, 10:30:27 AM »
lol you ppl sure do get upset over paying someone 189 a month for EBT card. thats good though... i wonder how you feel about military folk getting their free ebt card though? if you dont hate that, then its apparent you only hate ppl who dont work and that shows that you hate your life and wish you had a life like the rest of us that dont think about work 24/7.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2014, 10:39:25 AM »
lol you ppl sure do get upset over paying someone 189 a month for EBT card. thats good though... i wonder how you feel about military folk getting their free ebt card though? if you dont hate that, then its apparent you only hate ppl who dont work and that shows that you hate your life and wish you had a life like the rest of us that dont think about work 24/7.
You are a ridiculous clown.  Go away and stop bothering us with your trivialities, you incompetent fool.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2014, 01:00:51 PM »
i wonder how you feel about military folk getting their free ebt card though? if you dont hate that, then its apparent you only hate ppl who dont work and that shows that you hate your life and wish you had a life like the rest of us that dont think about work 24/7.

Oh, look, everyone!  The looter has equated his loser, moocher self to those who stand the line in his place!  Bless it's retard heart!
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline longview

« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2014, 01:18:30 PM »
then its apparent you only hate ppl who dont work and that shows that you hate your life and wish you had a life like the rest of us that dont think about work 24/7.

Not contributing to the betterment of society, of others on this planet, would be loathsome.  I think about what I can do for others 24/7, as do the people that I admire and enjoy.  Not all of them "work" (contribute something) for a wage.  But all think beyond themselves. 

Merely doing something for what it will get you does not count.  Putting your intellect and energy into getting something for nothing is inexcusable.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2014, 01:24:10 PM »
You are a ridiculous clown.  Go away and stop bothering us with your trivialities, you incompetent fool.

Chris, you forgot to "flush"...

C.S. Lewis

Offline snazuolu

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2014, 02:52:44 PM »
Not contributing to the betterment of society, of others on this planet, would be loathsome.  I think about what I can do for others 24/7, as do the people that I admire and enjoy.  Not all of them "work" (contribute something) for a wage.  But all think beyond themselves. 

Merely doing something for what it will get you does not count.  Putting your intellect and energy into getting something for nothing is inexcusable.

and THIS^^^^ is whats wrong with America. NOONE is here to contribute to the betterment of ANYONE else. if you believe that horseshit, i got a base on mars to sell you. we are ALL HERE to take care of ourselves. we are all responsible for ourselves and outcomes. i have NEVER wanted to contribute to anyone else. either make it however you can, or go to another place to rot and die. you ppl are actually touting the liberal line when you say we are a society and here for the betterment of it. we are NOTHING but individuals trying to make our way through life with as little interferement as possible. thanks for being the one to show whats wrong with America longview. you were the first to admit the problem. kudo's for having the spine to show us how NOT to live.

Offline longview

« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2014, 03:00:02 PM »
and THIS^^^^ is whats wrong with America. NOONE is here to contribute to the betterment of ANYONE else. if you believe that horseshit, i got a base on mars to sell you. we are ALL HERE to take care of ourselves. we are all responsible for ourselves and outcomes. i have NEVER wanted to contribute to anyone else. either make it however you can, or go to another place to rot and die. you ppl are actually touting the liberal line when you say we are a society and here for the betterment of it. we are NOTHING but individuals trying to make our way through life with as little interferement as possible. thanks for being the one to show whats wrong with America longview. you were the first to admit the problem. kudo's for having the spine to show us how NOT to live.

Bunk!  You self-pitying pile of dung. 

Many, many people live their lives in a manner to contribute positively.  Some may spout verbiage about helping their fellow, but like YOU, they only do something for self gain.  Can't see past their own narcissistic noses.

Many, even most, regardless of political affiliation, live in ways that allow them to be responsible for themselves, to reduce the burden of their existence on others, and to help all within their circle of influence.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »
we are all responsible for ourselves and outcomes.

Mooching off taxpayers is not being responsible for yourself. ****ing moocher.

i have NEVER wanted to contribute to anyone else.

Yet you expect all of us to contribute to you, while you make no effort to support yourself.  ****ing moocher.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline snazuolu

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2014, 03:02:54 PM »
self pity has nothing to do with this longview. its about REALITY. i have found most Americans use such things as HOPE and DENIAL to help them make it through the day because without them, they wouldnt make it. i understand that things are NOT as they used to be nor will they ever be again. ppl always talk about SHTF scenario's and how to deal with them, yet our communist govt has already thrown the shit against the fans to see what happens... nothing did and now they know they can do whatever they want. thats reality!!

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2014, 03:03:08 PM »
Bunk!  You self-pitying pile of dung. 

Many, many people live their lives in a manner to contribute positively.  Some may spout verbiage about helping their fellow, but like YOU, they only do something for self gain.  Can't see past their own narcissistic noses.

Many, even most, regardless of political affiliation, live in ways that allow them to be responsible for themselves, to reduce the burden of their existence on others, and to help all within their circle of influence.

You're a good and generous person, longview, and an excellent judge of dung.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline snazuolu

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2014, 03:08:07 PM »
Mooching off taxpayers is not being responsible for yourself. ****ing moocher.

Yet you expect all of us to contribute to you, while you make no effort to support yourself.  ****ing moocher.

way i figure it little dog, i paid taxes from 88 - 08. the 189 i get a month is merely my return. its just like you and your SSI/medicare. but then again, you're still just mad that i'm not working and hating life like you are right now.

Offline longview

« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2014, 03:12:01 PM »
self pity has nothing to do with this longview. its about REALITY. i have found most Americans use such things as HOPE and DENIAL to help them make it through the day because without them, they wouldnt make it. i understand that things are NOT as they used to be nor will they ever be again. ppl always talk about SHTF scenario's and how to deal with them, yet our communist govt has already thrown the shit against the fans to see what happens... nothing did and now they know they can do whatever they want. thats reality!!

I recommend a change of playmates and playgrounds if this is your world view.

way i figure it little dog, i paid taxes from 88 - 08. the 189 i get a month is merely my return. its just like you and your SSI/medicare. but then again, you're still just mad that i'm not working and hating life like you are right now.

I truly doubt you could keep up with the amount and level of enjoyment I get from life.  Living life!   :yahoo:

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #188 on: March 01, 2014, 03:18:02 PM »

Mad? Hating life? Not at all, snazbo. Life is good when you're the Big Dog. I'm lighting $20 cigars with $20 bills, and blowing the smoke in your moocher face.

But I told the last panhandler I saw to go **** himself, then told him to thank Snazoula for it. Word travels fast in the hobo community, so you better watch your ass at the homeless shelter. You''ll be seeing the Big Rock Candy Mountain before you expect to.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline snazuolu

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #189 on: March 01, 2014, 03:46:04 PM »
Mad? Hating life? Not at all, snazbo. Life is good when you're the Big Dog. I'm lighting $20 cigars with $20 bills, and blowing the smoke in your moocher face.

cigars aint my thing.. but get back to me you poor **** when you are spending tens of thousands on older cars. then i might be impressed...maybe. golly thats gotta sting, to work everyday and still be poor as i am. lol. all that hard work for NOTHING.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #190 on: March 01, 2014, 03:54:17 PM »
cigars aint my thing.. but get back to me you poor **** when you are spending tens of thousands on older cars. then i might be impressed...maybe. golly thats gotta sting, to work everyday and still be poor as i am. lol. all that hard work for NOTHING.

You stopped making sense about 4 drinks ago. Better knock off the Mad Dog 20/20, window licker.

One difference between us: if I want something, I buy it. If you want something, you suck dick behind a Dumpster at the plasma center for $5. If you want a $20 cigar, you have to suck 4 dicks.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2014, 04:16:48 PM »
I have a question.

Why do you bother to take your next breath.

I mean look at you, you have nothing. No future for you or your genetic line, everything you have, or ever will have is going to have to be handed to you by the state.

All you can manage is mocking people that are working to make something of themselves and leave some sort legacy. But not you though, you've got nothing and never will.

So why, exactly, do you insist on breathing. Is your goal in life to be a pox on society, to punish the human race for some yet unperceived wrong. Do you get up in the morning looking forward to your daily trip to the library so that you can have some connection with the outside world.

Is that what motivates you, is there anything else in your life, anything, that captures your imagination beyond pissing on people that are making their own way through life without having to rely on others in order to make poop.

You are a ghost...or rather, you are a poltergeist, that for whatever reason insists on not going into the light and likes to throw things at the living.

I think you are dead but you just haven't managed to figure it out yet.  
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline snazuolu

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #192 on: March 01, 2014, 04:28:55 PM »
I have a question.

Why do you bother to take your next breath.

I mean look at you, you have nothing. No future for you or your genetic line, everything you have, or ever will have is going to have to be handed to you by the state.

All you can manage is mocking people that are working to make something of themselves and leave some sort legacy. But not you though, you've got nothing and never will.

So why, exactly, do you insist on breathing. Is your goal in life to be a pox on society, to punish the human race for some yet unperceived wrong. Do you get up in the morning looking forward to your daily trip to the library so that you can have some connection with the outside world.

Is that what motivates you, is there anything else in your life, anything, that captures your imagination beyond pissing on people that are making their own way through life without having to rely on others in order to make poop.

You are a ghost...or rather, you are a poltergeist, that for whatever reason insists on not going into the light and likes to throw things at the living.

I think you are dead but you just haven't managed to figure it out yet.  

wow, i was right about you ppl. eagle, you are under the assumption that i have never worked nor will i ever again. and both of those assumptions are wrong. will i ever get back on my feet?? of course. this is NOT the first time i have gone through this, but it wont be the last either. thats the thing...first time i was homeless was back in 95, only for about a week, but i found something and got out of living in my car. so.. to answer your somewhat honest question, i'm not dead, and i WILL get back on my feet. question is.. how long will i be able to stay on my feet? usual instance is about 2.5- 3 yrs. problem now is.. i NEVER used to have a problem finding a job.. and now there jsut arent any jobs that i'm willing to take. does that mean i may be on the streets longer?? sure.. but i'm ok with that. it is LITERALLY better to be homeless than to work at a place like walmart or mcdonalds. even if i was to get a job at one of those places, it wouldnt last 1 day i imagine.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #193 on: March 01, 2014, 04:34:00 PM »
wow, i was right about you ppl. eagle, you are under the assumption that i have never worked nor will i ever again. and both of those assumptions are wrong. will i ever get back on my feet?? of course. this is NOT the first time i have gone through this, but it wont be the last either. thats the thing...first time i was homeless was back in 95, only for about a week, but i found something and got out of living in my car. so.. to answer your somewhat honest question, i'm not dead, and i WILL get back on my feet. question is.. how long will i be able to stay on my feet? usual instance is about 2.5- 3 yrs. problem now is.. i NEVER used to have a problem finding a job.. and now there jsut arent any jobs that i'm willing to take. does that mean i may be on the streets longer?? sure.. but i'm ok with that. it is LITERALLY better to be homeless than to work at a place like walmart or mcdonalds. even if i was to get a job at one of those places, it wouldnt last 1 day i imagine.

You didn't answer my question.

Why do you insist on taking your next breath ?
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline snazuolu

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #194 on: March 01, 2014, 04:39:35 PM »
You didn't answer my question.

Why do you insist on taking your next breath ?

i did answer your question but apparently it wasnt to your liking. i take my next breath because soon i will be back working at a job that will be consistently better than what most on here work at. anddd i will continue the trend i have had for so many years now. plus, i wanna be around long enough to see all the hypocrites lose their jobs and go wahh wahhhh i want my food stamps too. hint.. most of the ppl on this forum are those hypocrites.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2014, 04:42:34 PM »
i did answer your question but apparently it wasnt to your liking. i take my next breath because soon i will be back working at a job that will be consistently better than what most on here work at. anddd i will continue the trend i have had for so many years now. plus, i wanna be around long enough to see all the hypocrites lose their jobs and go wahh wahhhh i want my food stamps too. hint.. most of the ppl on this forum are those hypocrites.

So, how long have you been out of work?
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2014, 06:54:09 PM »
i wonder how you feel about military folk getting their free ebt card though? if you dont hate that, then its apparent you only hate ppl who dont work and that shows that you hate your life and wish you had a life like the rest of us that dont think about work 24/7.

Good thing you got the ban hammer, cause then I'd really have to unload on you for that statement.

Sincerely,

A veteran.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2014, 07:09:57 PM »

The only trend you're going to continue is that of being a whiny mooch and a drain on society.

I say that as someone who has been out of work a grand total of three WEEKS since the age of 16.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2014, 01:44:03 AM »
Snazzy must never heard of charity, or charitable organizations. He must have never heard of non profits, not for profits, and charitable institutions. He must have never heard of Children's hospital, MD, Easter Seals, the list goes on. But when you are a narcissist, your view and and perception are limited drastically.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.