Author Topic: Bait!  (Read 975 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Bait!
« on: December 20, 2013, 11:25:53 PM »
I have a hard core leftist niece that I lit a fire under her on FaceBook Over Phil and Duck Dynasty. If she shows up, I'd appreciate bein' notified ASAP! If she's not a DUmmie, I'll be extremely surprised! Chris_ and Coach have my personal email address, so if I'm not here, I'd sure like a heads up!

Thanx in advance. It looks like we could have some real fun with this opinionated scrunt! Some of her comments sent me off. I'll be surprised if she doesn't take the challenge. After all, aren't they the smartest people in the room?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Purple Sage

Re: Bait!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 01:03:19 AM »
Are we related?  I have the same niece.

Went to school on our dime; although her Mama bought her a flower business that did very well.  She hid the profits.

Is on all the Gubmint goodies; although she now has a good-paying CASH job.  How she got them to pay her in cash, I'll never understand.

Advised me when I put my house up for sale that I should rent it to Section 8 people.  She was getting $1600 a month for her house that didn't count against her as income for getting the goodies.  Anyone know why this isn't income?

I got a great laugh in the end when her Section 8ers moved out and had trashed the house.  She had to spend more in repairs to make it habitable again than she made in rent.  Maybe this is the answer to the above question?

Posts non-stop on Facebook about her Messiah, Obama.  Averages 10 posts a day extolling his virtues.  Or did.  I blocked her.  I'm told she still maintains the Obama worship quota.

She's an in-law.  Otherwise, I'd disown her.  Or at least throttle her.  Ugh.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 09:17:21 AM »
She's an in-law.

You know what the difference between an in-law and an outlaw is, right?  One's wanted . . .  :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 11:53:33 AM »
^5
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 09:45:44 AM »
Yeah, like the saying goes:

"You can select your friends, but you can't select your family."
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?