Current Events > The DUmpster

I'm thinking we're seeing the start of the divide

(1/2) > >>

bijou:

--- Quote ---ayeshahaqqiqa  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-11-08 11:43 AM
Original message
 If you read Karen Bishop et al, you know that they are talking about some folks vibrating at higher energies while others are not; some say that we are coming to a divide, where some of us will go on and others stay behind. Don't know about that, but I'd say that the vibes on DU are definitely of two types, those that try to be calm and see the big picture, and those out to attack. I've noticed that, even on threads about issues that all Dems should be behind, there have been attacks because the person raising the issue is for one candidate or another. And there have been times when I've boldly stated that we are all interconnected, and the message did not compute with other posters at all. To my mind, this shows the divide between vibrating energies when we can't even communicate any more. Anyway, that's my take on the stuff going on elsewhere on DU. What's your take on it?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---MorningGlow  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jan-11-08 01:22 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. That would make sense
 I never really understood why Karen keeps saying we'll feel the urge to relocate--I sure don't. But if some areas will become high-vibrating communities, that would make sense. That would also explain why Karen talks about a "storefront" economic system coming into being--people making a living utilizing their special skills and trading talents more than cash. For many years, my former elder has said the same thing, and, while she has her faults, she's pretty good at getting info from the Other Side (when she's not messing with the information that is, which she does now but didn't used to).

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Shallah  (1000+ posts)     Fri Jan-11-08 06:04 PM
Response to Reply #2
6. Some folks have been making their own communities for decades right in the midst of the rest
 I know a lady who has done this for long than I have been alive living her life the way she wants not the way the current dominant paradigm dictates and finding many like minded people as she goes. People do not always need to live in total separation to create the life they need and want. Some have felt this need in the past and others will do so now. There are many roads that lead to the same destination so everyone should follow their truth to find the route that suites them best.

--- End quote ---

link

I have found the mother lode of Mercer voters.

Lord Undies:
Is the point of this to confirm that multi-speed vibrators best serves a DUmmie's needs?

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Lord Undies on January 17, 2008, 03:49:09 PM ---Is the point of this to confirm that multi-speed vibrators best serves a DUmmie's needs?

--- End quote ---
For most of them it is the only way to have their needs serviced.

PatriotGame:

--- Quote from: Lord Undies on January 17, 2008, 03:49:09 PM ---Is the point of this to confirm that multi-speed vibrators best serves a DUmmie's needs?

--- End quote ---

Don't forget the five speed turkey basters.

PatriotGame:

--- Quote ---ayeshahaqqiqa  (1000+ posts)       Fri Jan-11-08 11:43 AM
Original message
--- End quote ---

Yes, a divide - those with this:

and those without it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version