Author Topic: Zero actually was zero  (Read 4115 times)

Offline CG6468

Zero actually was zero
« on: November 12, 2012, 02:55:46 PM »
BREAKING: Romney Got ZERO Votes in 59 Philadelphia Voting Divisions! Zero!

By Noel Sheppard | November 12, 2012 | 09:47

How can this possibly be?

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Mitt Romney on Tuesday received ZERO votes in 59 Philadelphia voting divisions! ZERO!

It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In 59 voting divisions in the city, Mitt Romney received not one vote. Zero. Zilch. [...]

Most big cities are politically homogeneous, with 75 percent to 80 percent of voters identifying as Democrats.

As you might imagine, this is impossible.

But don't try to tell liberal media members that voter fraud is real.

NO Voter Fraud, Though.....
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Zero actually was zero
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 02:59:52 PM »
Soooooooooooooooooo if in an majority white voting district Obama got 0 votes would the media and the libs be screaming racism?

we know the answer is yes

soooooooooooooooooo.....does that mean all those majority black voting districts that didn't give one vote to Romney are full of racists?  

Can we get Eric Holder on the phone please??????

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 04:02:30 PM »
So, Obama elected through fraud ???  I hear a similar story about Ohio.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/odd-romney-got-zero-votes-in-59-precincts-in-philly-9-in-ohio/

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:05:17 PM by J P Sousa »
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 05:24:33 PM »
That is absolutely impossible - how many registered Republicans are there in Philadelphia.   None of them voted, or if they did they all voted for Obama?

Surely someone who voted for Romney in one of these precincts has come forward to protest.  

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 05:30:40 PM »
Soooooooooooooooooo if in an majority white voting district Obama got 0 votes would the media and the libs be screaming racism?

we know the answer is yes

soooooooooooooooooo.....does that mean all those majority black voting districts that didn't give one vote to Romney are full of racists?  

Can we get Eric Holder on the phone please??????

I'm sure he will be on it like white on rice in 24 business hours.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 06:32:03 PM »
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 07:49:42 PM »
If there are indeed that many precincts in which Romney got zero votes, there is probably fraud going on. Even if the precinct had nothing but dems, considering how stupid they are, at least one or two of them would have voted for Romney accidentally.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 08:34:35 PM »
I'm sure he will be on it like white on rice in 24 business hours.

You, sir are a racist.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 08:43:41 PM »
If there are indeed that many precincts in which Romney got zero votes, there is probably fraud going on. Even if the precinct had nothing but dems, considering how stupid they are, at least one or two of them would have voted for Romney accidentally.

Best argument yet.  Geez, the Palm Beach ballot in 2000 was like an Einstien equation to most Dem voters.  Proud to say my kids (10, 12 & 14 in 2000) figured it out in about 10 seconds without ever taking their eyes off the TV.