Current Events > The DUmpster

So my boss drives up in his Hummer H3 today....

(1/4) > >>

Ralph Wiggum:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3320097

--- Quote ---TwixVoy(132 posts)
Wed May-21-08 02:06 PM
Original message
So my boss drives up in his Hummer H3 today....

Edited on Wed May-21-08 02:07 PM by TwixVoy
So my repuke boss drives up to me in the parking lot this morning in his brand new Hummer H3, rolls down his window, and asks "Hey look what I just got. Like it?" He is one of those fools who trades in his new car every two years and finances an even newer one.

My first thought was "WTF are you asking me for? You have some serious self esteem issues". So I say to him in an uninterested voice "yea it looks ok".

Then the ass says to me "So you ever get embarassed driving around in that thing"? (I drive a 20 year old sedan) I was not in the mood for such BS this morning so I snapped back at him "Enjoy your 5 dollar gas and the years it's going to take you to pay that thing off. At least I have a positive net worth." Then I walked in to work.

I don't care if he tries to get me fired in the future. I am so sick of these idiot republicans who are so shallow and empty that this is the best way they know how to act in society. Complete idiots. "Look at me I just indebted my self to the banks another five years for my new tank. Praise me when I drive by".
--- End quote ---

Zero bongs, no conversion, no bushes. :loser:

Rebel:
That Hummer H3 probably gets better gas mileage than your piece of shit 20 Y/O Sedan, you ****. It's a helluva lot cleaner for the, come on Mini Me, ""Environment"".  :whatever:

Lord Undies:
I will bet "boss" pays cash for his vehicles and trades up every couple of years for very little money.  DUmmies are not the best folks to listen to when evaluating financial situations.

:mental:

Lauri:
we test drove a Hummer... it was fun as hell!

what we found out was the Hummer has a club that gets together to camp and do outdoor stuff but they also run an Emergency Preparedness Group that helps out when disasters strike.

its not well known, and they dont want extra attention for their 'gas guzzlers' as it is - but they do some very, very awesome volunterring and PAY for their gas to the emergencies without being paid back for it.

so, for all those people who think SUV drivers are worthless.. they certainly arent.

we have an SUV for a variety of reasons, but living in an earthquake area, having the ability to drive in bad terrain is paramount to us. we may never have to do it, but we could if we had to. and since most people in this country deal with flooding, earthquakes, tornadoes, snow and such... it behooves the Dems to shut the hell up about us being able to take care of our families in any way posible.

jinxmchue:

--- Quote from: Rebel on May 21, 2008, 01:13:25 PM ---That Hummer H3 probably gets better gas mileage than your piece of shit 20 Y/O Sedan, you ****. It's a helluva lot cleaner for the, come on Mini Me, ""Environment"".  :whatever:

--- End quote ---

Truth hurts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version