Author Topic: Is Mitt Romney's honeymoon with conservatives already over?  (Read 13382 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Is Mitt Romney's honeymoon with conservatives already over?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 08:47:59 PM »
I believe that I am.

Cut the bullshit and state what your agenda is here.
No more half ass vague nonsense.

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2012, 08:58:11 PM »
Cut the bullshit and state what your agenda is here.
No more half ass vague nonsense.

Just to post and have conversations.

(Not everything in life has a secrete agenda behind it)
lol

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2012, 09:04:00 PM »
Just to post and have conversations.

(Not everything in life has a secrete agenda behind it)

Which is a non answer.

One could do better but what I expected.

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2012, 09:11:31 PM »
lol
lol

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2012, 10:56:36 PM »
It was a 9th circuit federal lawsuit. Means that it was like a fifth of their already assigned national delegates. (Its pretty substantial, imo)

The Pulbotards can't get their man on the ticket with the votes, so they might as well sue to get him on. Typical. Ron Paul is a joke!

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2012, 11:28:00 PM »
Lmao. The convention is gonna be ****ing awesome.
lol

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 12:38:48 AM »

No, not really. But then again, people like you are easily entertained by shiny objects and flashing lights so I can understand why you'd think that the borefest that is both conventions would be great entertainment. I'll bet you think soccer is an exciting sport too.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2012, 12:46:37 AM »
No, not really. But then again, people like you are easily entertained by shiny objects and flashing lights so I can understand why you'd think that the borefest that is both conventions would be great entertainment. I'll bet you think soccer is an exciting sport too.

Beanie has visions of the Paulistinians taking over the convention with their phony balony lawsuit.  Or something...It's impossible to get straight answers out of him.  Oh, and he is a pervert with mother/sister issues.

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2012, 12:51:57 AM »
Ya'll will see.
lol

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2012, 02:35:57 AM »
Ya'll will see.
Oh yes, a fascist Paulian takeover negating the legitimate vote of millions of republicans who voted for someone other than Paul.. Like America will follow those who ignore the vote.

Paul lost fair and square. You consistent embrace of a Fascist takeover shows you simply do not value liberty or the constitution. If you loved either, you would have accepted the vote and stepped aside.

Frankly I think if this happens Paul will get himself shot.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:40:32 AM by Mr Mannn »

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2012, 02:39:13 AM »
lol

You scared?
lol

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2012, 02:43:10 AM »
lol

You scared?
Troll.
How can you possibly justify bypassing a legitimate vote of the people through trickery?

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2012, 02:45:09 AM »
It aint trickery.

The delegate procees is different from the primary  (as I've explained).

Show the **** up.
lol

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2012, 02:48:00 AM »
Side note: We're the only two signed in right now.. with 41 guest at 4am on a Saturday. lol
lol

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2012, 02:53:41 AM »
It aint trickery.

The delegate procees is different from the primary  (as I've explained).

Show the **** up.
Maybe a better word if FRAUD. The electors pledge they will represent the will of the people. Paul's minions plan to LIE and vote for a third party who couldn't even win one state.

That, Benny is fraud. F.R.A.U.D.
Your embrace of lies and deceit is why no one here respects you. 

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2012, 03:05:28 AM »
Whatever makes you feel better.

lol
lol

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2012, 03:10:50 AM »
Maybe you are but your ideas seem confused and coy at times so I assumed you were holding something back or attempting to be clever.

That's because Benji here isn't a complete Ron Paul cult follower.  He's a Lib that uses Dr. Nutz as a cover for his Libtard beliefs.

We've all seen how Ron Paul is DU's favorite "conservative" due to his blaming America for the worlds evil...his lust to cut the military budget and use the savings to fund entitlement spending...wanting to take the restrictions off of ALL drug use...and his lack of support for Afghanistan and Iraq.

Oh yeah and he's a Troofer.

THAT is why our Liberal troll disguised as a Ron Paul cultist supports him.

Because if you go back and look at what Benji has been posting it's pretty clear he's more at him on DU Kos and HuffPo than he will EVER be on a site like CC.

He scoffs at WMD's in Iraq...bashes religion and supports the gay agenda...and believes that Communism and volunteering are the same thing.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2012, 03:14:16 AM »

Not for you.  I can't wait to see how you've changed your tone once Dr. Nutz doesn't get to employ his voter nullification plan.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2012, 03:18:37 AM »
Beanie has visions of the Paulistinians taking over the convention with their phony balony lawsuit.  Or something...It's impossible to get straight answers out of him.  Oh, and he is a pervert with mother/sister issues.

The Paulbots believe that there are thousands of delegates that REALLY want to vote for Dr. Nutz but can't because of silly state rules.

They think that is this stupid lawsuit succeeds...it would lead to a brokered convention where Paul would come out on top and be our (God forbid) nominee and he would lead us to the promised Troofer pot smoking America bashing promised land.

When in reality if Paul were the top of the GOP ticket it would be 1984 in reverse.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2012, 04:12:27 AM »

Which shows your maturity level.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2012, 06:25:31 AM »
So the secret plan is to file some lawsuit,have all delegates freed up and then magically they will give the nomination to Paul?

:bwah: :jerkit: :rotf:

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2012, 06:40:07 AM »
So the secret plan is to file some lawsuit,have all delegates freed up and then magically they will give the nomination to Paul?

:bwah: :jerkit: :rotf:

These immature halfwits want to change the platform of the Republican party (which is voted on at the convention every year).   They fail on epic level - even though attention whoring they have mastered to a science - to get their own party accepted by civilized society, so this is their only option. 

Losers.  Every damn one of them.  :loser:

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2012, 09:42:42 AM »
lol
lol

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2012, 10:10:36 AM »
lol

Beanie, I think it is time for a little self examination (definition of crazy & all). You have posted several threads on this forum. Let's see how it's going.

1. Review all threads you have posted; Do you see a single member of this forum agreeing with you about anything?
2. Perhaps you could also review the threads on the forums you bragged about being banned from.
3. Let's look at your life in general
    a. Do you wonder why you said "I've said that sex isn't really on my mind anymore"?
    b. Do you wonder why you said "Kind of makes me wish that I was a virgin again. lol"?
    c. Do you wonder why you have no close personal friends?
    d. Do you wonder why your mom looks at you funny & doesn't want to touch you?
    e. Do you wonder why your sister doesn't want to be in a room alone with you?

Offline Benjamin Parish

• Banned
  • lol
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2012, 10:33:12 AM »
Beanie, I think it is time for a little self examination (definition of crazy & all). You have posted several threads on this forum. Let's see how it's going.

1. Review all threads you have posted; Do you see a single member of this forum agreeing with you about anything?

Um. Think that one person did, one time. lol

2. Perhaps you could also review the threads on the forums you bragged about being banned from.

I've been banned from three website, and one has done it to me several times, as I continue to post there with folks that I've grown relationships with (management is ****ed sometimes over there), One of the other ones banned me for making a pretty ****ed up joke; I've no beef with it (It was funny.. but I was drunk and it was definitely a little out of line). And the other one was Democratic Underground. The banned me after I acknowledged that I'll be writing in Ron Paul in Nov (if he is not the Republican nominee). Nothing really all that sinister, or as Im sure that you would have loved it to be.

3. Let's look at your life in general

a. Do you wonder why you said "I've said that sex isn't really on my mind anymore"?

No. I really don, though. I've been enrolled in college and I'm more worried about financial things, politics, sports and just living my life and forming the man that I want to be, than I am about sex. Its on the back-burner (not that I'd deny sex.. its just that I'm not out looking for a way to get it. No time)

b. Do you wonder why you said "Kind of makes me wish that I was a virgin again. lol"?

No. lol. As I've said, chicks digged me more when I was one. Naturally, me being a man, whenever companionship with a woman does cross my mind, It seems the natural logical course for me to wish. lol

If girls liked you better one way than another, most guys would definitely take that into consideration, imo.

c. Do you wonder why you have no close personal friends?

I have a lot of close personal friends. (Its interesting that you think that you know me, though. lol)    

d. Do you wonder why your mom looks at you funny & doesn't want to touch you?

I have a great relationship with my mom. Im more of a momma's boy than a daddy's boy, for sure (As my father was barely ever there - outside of the form of a check every now and then).    

e. Do you wonder why your sister doesn't want to be in a room alone with you?

I have three sisters, two half sisters and one step sister. They are 15, 16 and 17 years young respectively. I also have a great relationship with my sisters. I also have two brothers, one biological and one step. (Once again, you dont know me)

It seems that you're projecting here. :shrug: Get help?

Just for the **** of it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 10:35:28 AM by Benjamin Parish »
lol