Author Topic: St Louis  (Read 520 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
St Louis
« on: April 18, 2011, 08:40:49 PM »
Got this idea......bear with me......

I get hotel points for all of my outta town work doing surveying.  Going to Knoxville this week and that will give me just enough points for 2 nights at a hotel.  I think I am going to surprise my kids and take a quick trip up to St Louis to visit their zoo, Grants Farm, 6 Flags, and the City Museum.

Has anyone else gone there with kids specifically?  remember I have a 10yr/2yr/8mth old so need something that is kid friendly.

Any help/tips?  would like any tips to be low cost as money's tight and times are hard and can't get enough money to buy a frucking card :p

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: St Louis
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 08:49:38 AM »
The two littlest ones probably wouldn't get much out of Six Flags and it does cost a chunk to get in; if you did go there, though, there's also a waterpark and you'd probably want to do that in the heat of Summer.  Amusement parks make a large percentage of their profit off concessions once you are inside the gate, and for that reason don't usually have water fountains, you need to be prepared to spend hotel prices for soft drinks or water once you get inside the gate, or be very well hydrated going in the door.  The Zoo, Arch, museums etc. would probably fill your time for the trip and are all more closely grouped, Six Flags is well outside the I-270 beltway, several miles west down I-44. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: St Louis
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 08:58:53 AM »
I've been there without kids.  So I guess I shouldn't comment. :whistling:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender