Current Events > The DUmping Ground

DumpDiver 3.0 Results - 04/01/2008

(1/4) > >>

BadCat:
I wish it was an April Fools joke, but, unfortunately for our country, 5270 traitorous bastards used $kimmers pit to spew their hatred for America and all thing American in the past week.

You can see from the "Most Recommended" thread, that there are a lot of Hildebeast haters at the DUmp.  This says a lot about the DUmmies, they are to the left of Hillary.  That puts them somewhere around Mao Tse Tung in political ideology.

$kimmer continues to use the treasonous idiots to buy baby clothes for his communist in training, the DUAdbot appears with annoying frequency, and with every appearance, buys part of a hammer and sickle flag for the baby $kimmer.  Note that the adbot only appears in threads that have a reply.  So the difference between the 8000 threads scanned and the 6966 appearances of $kimmers money cow reflect 1034 DUmmy posts so worthless that no DUmmy bothered to reply.

As far as DUmmies that may be composed of actual flesh, babbleonandonsister is the top idiot with 803 posts.
Free speech is alive and well as our favourite DUmmy, Name Removed appears in the top 10 with 466 shining examples of free political discourse.

Frank's favourite DUmmy, sexlesspat2000 had a busy week, with 428 posts.

Ralph Wiggum:
I bet most of the DUmmies, if they were aware of the normal actual amount of posters there, would just suspect those extra 700-800 active posters were just freeper trolls.

franksolich:
Great report, BadCat, and I'll bump it this evening for the night crew to notice.

Yeah, Doug's ex-wife sure is prolific, isn't she?

That's what mood-altering pharmaceuticals, when taken by the handful as if popcorn, do to one.

Damn, I couldn't post that much in a week, what she posts in a single day.

DixieBelle:
LOL@ at the wishful thinking on the Al Gore "mulls it" thread. :-)

franksolich:
By the way, has anyone ever observed anything about the demented primitive, Demeter, who's number two, after the babbling sister primitive?

I've seen the primitive, but I've never paid attention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version