Author Topic: Blame yourselves, HRC supporters  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
Blame yourselves, HRC supporters
« on: March 23, 2008, 04:06:31 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5214488

The Godfather  (193 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 09:43 PM
Original message
Blame yourselves, HRC supporters

It's Hillary Clinton that is ripping our party apart at the seams, not Obama or anyone else. The sooner we all understand this the better.

We are STILL figting a useless battle while McCain is gaining ground. We don't need to give him this advantage, he's already popular with many Americans. Let's end this already, and unite behind our candidate: Barack Obama.

Refresh | 11 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
no. keep fighting. free entertainment  :popcorn:

proud2Blib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 09:45 PM
Response to Original message
1. No, blame Hillary

As long as she is a candidate, she will have supporters.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

MannyGoldstein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 09:54 PM
Response to Reply #3
5. Smears? Can You Be Specific?

Can you provide a link?

shadowknows69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:02 PM
Response to Reply #5
15. They never can

MannyGoldstein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:02 PM
Response to Reply #15
19. Looks Like You're Correct

A slink rather than a link.

StevieM  (463 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:12 PM
Response to Reply #19
31. Sorry I'm not on DU 24/7. Here is what I am talking about

He says that she will say or do anything to win on a daily basis. He has essentially called her a racist, repeatedly. He questions her motives about everything, turning every comment into a supposed vicious attack on him (like with the McCarthyism charge). That also indicates narcissism on his part.

Steve

MannyGoldstein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:28 PM
Response to Reply #31
47. Link?

Let's get specific.

backscatter712  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:43 PM
Response to Reply #19
51. You can't argue with these twits...

After all, it's dishonorable to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

So, for this tool, it's time for a *plonk*.

The Godfather  (193 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 09:56 PM
Response to Reply #3
7. WTF

Another Hillbot that hasn't paid a moment of attention to this race. Everything you just said about Obama is exactly what HILLARY HAS DONE. She is the one making this a nasty situation.

What scares me, is the fact that people that are either totally ignorant of what's happening, or totally delusional are voting in our elections. Which are you?

Window  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:08 PM
Response to Reply #7
26. They keep repeating the same thing over and over again like a chant until they really believe that

crap. It's a total waste of time responding to them.

stop the bleeding  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:01 PM
Response to Reply #3
14. How do you do it?

How do you manage to breath with your head so far up your ass? You need to go and check the facts and don't come back until you have some links. :beer:

StevieM  (463 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:18 PM
Response to Reply #14
38. Does Obama need links to call his opponents bad human beings on a near-daily basis?

If he doesn't need "links," neither do I. But just turn on the news every day (or even read your own links) and you'll hear one of Obama's minions talking about how loathsome the Clintons are. This is his strategy for victory. And it will lead to his defeat, either in August or November.

Steve

stop the bleeding  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:26 PM
Response to Reply #38
46. Well since you have seen this on the Teevee box every day

I guess you will be able to provide some links on him calling his opponent(s) BAD HUMAN BEINGS.

"Does Obama need links to call his opponents bad human beings on a near-daily basis" This sounds like something Billo would say he is a major ****head you would love him.

Now don't come back until you have some links validating the BULL SHIT you're spewing.
:beer:

stop the bleeding  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:26 PM
Response to Reply #38
46. Well since you have seen this on the Teevee box every day

I guess you will be able to provide some links on him calling his opponent(s) BAD HUMAN BEINGS.

"Does Obama need links to call his opponents bad human beings on a near-daily basis" This sounds like something Billo would say he is a major ****head you would love him.

Now don't come back until you have some links validating the BULL SHIT you're spewing.
:beer:

L0oniX  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:17 PM
Response to Reply #8
36. Welcome to my ignore dugeon. n/t

mtnsnake  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:23 PM
Response to Reply #36
43. Oh please don't ruin my Easter

with such devasting news :evilgrin:

Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Re: Blame yourselves, HRC supporters
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 04:10:14 PM »
Is it a rule at DU that you can't post anything without a link?

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 04:24:47 PM »

It is understood, unspoken DUmmie Law that if it is not to be found on the internets, it is  not true/real.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 04:29:34 PM »
I love it when the primitives start cannibalizing each other.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 04:32:29 PM »

It is understood, unspoken DUmmie Law that if it is not to be found on the internets, it is  not true/real.

I see...original thoughts are frowned upon..while the thoughts and ideas of others are celebrated..... :mental:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 04:44:03 PM »
bellasgrams  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:02 PM
Response to Original message
17. BO can never win after all that has happened. There is no way

a thinking American will vote for him. If he doesn't get out it is sure to be McCain.

The Godfather  (193 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:04 PM
Response to Reply #17
21. Hillary can't win.

No amount of delusion will ever change that. John McCain would tear her limb from limb. Let it go, join the team.

Kerry2008  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:04 PM
Response to Reply #17
22. Dumbest post of the night. "no way a thinking American will vote for him." Yawn, same old tactics.

Mr. Rove, is that you?

MH1  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:50 PM
Response to Reply #17
55. So you just said no one who supports Obama is a "thinking American"?!?

Wow, just wow.

And someone posted today that it was Obama's supporters who are alienating the rest of the party?

:rofl:

Kerry2008  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:05 PM
Response to Reply #20
24. Speaking of shit, is that all that comes out of your keyboard? n/t

Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 05:57:04 PM »
Window  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-22-08 10:08 PM
Response to Reply #7
26. They keep repeating the same thing over and over again like a chant until they really believe that

crap. It's a total waste of time responding to them.

Doesn't that pretty much sum up The Hive?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 06:03:08 PM »
If it's for the "good of the party", and since Hillary Clinton won't quit, why doesn't The Magic Negro quit?  It would be just as good for the party.  If indeed it is "the party" that is all that matters.  B-Hussein-O could be the bigger man!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 07:03:11 PM »
If it's for the "good of the party", and since Hillary Clinton won't quit, why doesn't The Magic Negro quit?  It would be just as good for the party.  If indeed it is "the party" that is all that matters.  B-Hussein-O could be the bigger man!

Not to mention, if he quit and said that it was "for the good of the party," he'd be the next front-runner in 2012.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 08:22:44 PM »

I see...original thoughts are frowned upon..while the thoughts and ideas of others are celebrated..... :mental:

Well, there's a further twist on it, Bondai, as nearly as I can determine.

If it's an original thought against Obama, it's the usual trash from Hillary, the Rethugs, and the biased MSM.

If it's an original thought supporting Clinton, it's more crap from Hillary, the right-wing neocons, and the biased MSM.

If it's an original thought criticizing Clinton, it's a well-documented, intelligently presented fact.

If it's an original thought praising Obama, it's the literal Word of God from the prophets.:catfight:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 08:26:51 PM »

I wondered about that myself.

Since Messalina Agrippina's inevitably the One, the sooner the Obamanation drops out of the race, the better for the Democrat party, because there'd be more time to heal wounds.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 08:51:16 PM »
I have a single question..........
What the hell did Obama EVER do that rates him becoming the United States President? (make that two questions) What the hell did Hillary EVER do that rates her becoming the United States President?  I don't even like McCain but at least he has a history. (or three) These people really freaking scrape the bottom of the barrel for their heroes don't they? :whatever:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill