Current Events > Terrorism In the US and Around the World

Fort Hood Terrorist Murderer Hasan's Connection To Obama

(1/2) > >>

Bluegrassman:
Hi folks, I don't post much, but received this link in my email and thought it worth sharing. Sorry if it is already posted, but I did not find it via search, nor is it readily found via internet search. I find it amazing that this info has not been disclosed on Fox or any other outlet that I am aware of! Please share your thoughts

Link to George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute (PDF). This was a progress report of Obama's transition team National Security priorities. Please look closely at page 29, left hand column, 8th name down.

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_ProceedingsReport_05.19.09.pdf

mamacags:
HOLY CRAP!  Why isn't this still in Breaking News?  That is really messed up!

Chris:
Because it has been pointed out in multiple threads related to Hasan already.  This news is about three days old.

Bluegrassman:
Is the link to GWU report posted elsewhere? I'll gladly remove my post if so. I did not see this info anywhere else, nor discussion thereof..

Chris:

--- Quote from: Bluegrassman on November 13, 2009, 11:26:45 PM ---Is the link to GWU report posted elsewhere? I'll gladly remove my post if so. I did not see this info anywhere else, nor discussion thereof..
--- End quote ---

That's okay... things get repeated and posted multiple times.  It happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version