Current Events > The DUmpster

Missing DUmmy Report

(1/3) > >>

Rebel Yell:
Has anyone seen Tom lately?  I bet it's been at least a month since I've seen anything of him.  I wondered if he'd been consulting with Stallone on the latest Rambo, but production has been wrapped up long enough now that he should be back on the island.  I hope the Burmese soldiers didn't capture him.  If so, I can only pity them for the hell that will be unleashed when Tom finally gets free.

Any updates on the adventures of Tom?  Any theories on his whereabouts or disappearance?  Please chime in.

Bondai:
He is never at a loss for words, even though they are lies....in jail maybe??????

franksolich:
Hmmm.

Maybe my good friend PI will drop in here later today, and have some observations to make.

To be bluntly honest, though, the lying titty primitive dropped off this radar a long time ago.

But it'd be interesting, to learn what's happened to the lying titty primitive.

Carl:
I did see him on a thread in the last week while I was wading through the muck on the island shores.

No idea now which one and his post was some nonsensical thing of few words that I took as being a rah rah response to the op.

Rebel Yell:
I mostly saw him in the lounge and entertainment threads ( you know the one where his good friend, the harmonica player, died.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version