Current Events > The DUmpster

I see Balls.....lots and lots of balls

(1/4) > >>

Crazy Horse:
They don't even try anymore.............

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2792981

--- Quote ---PCIntern  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jan-30-08 03:48 PM
Original message
The ONLY time I ever threw a patient out of my office...
 About these advertisementswas when this RW MFer came in to my reception area laughing about John McCain's remark about Chelsea. To say the least, I was not amused...he just thought it was about the greatest thing he'd ever heard and I told him in no uncertain terms that I didn't care about 'patient abandonment' issues, if he didn't apologize to my staff, the people in my waiting room who were forced to listen to this crap, and to me, he could leave. He thought I was bluffing and said, "You wouldn't want to lose me." I suppose he figured that since I tell an occasional off-color joke or two, that I would 'get' the humor. I replied that I had a young daughter who was herself at an awkward age, and that if there is some sick guy who thinks that making fun of children gives him a hard-on, I for one, don't want to be associated with that person in any way, shape, or form. That it was lower than low and had nothing to with 'politics' and had everything to do with perversion.

At which point I took his x-rays, made a copy of his treatment records, handed them to him and said..."Good luck to you." Turned around and walked away. I never saw him again. Of course, the people in the waiting room, not only cheered, but I must have gotten 15 referrals directly from that incident. You can't buy that kind of goodwill.

I will not give an inch this time around...not one. I will concede nothing and in the words of Eliot Ness: "No deals".
--- End quote ---

1 bong

Lord Undies:
Must be some sort of Free Moonbat Clinic. 

Rebel:
....but you're still on (associated with) DU which berated the hell out of Santorum's kids, right moonbat?

****in' hypocrite.  ::)

Chris_:
It's sort of amazing really. If you go by the DUmmie Bouncy Tales the members of the DUmp have converted millions of people, yet they still couldn't get W out of the White House.

mamacags:
The is seriously the most pathetic attempt at a story I have seen in months.  This one may win stupid lie of the year.  Do people really read this shit and say "Oh my goodness you are my hero!!!!!!"? :loser: 

Although it did have clapping and referrals so I guess I would grudgingly give it a 2 Bongs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version