Current Events > The DUmpster

Something(s) are in my home that only the cats can see or sense.......

(1/6) > >>

bijou:

--- Quote ---Shallah  (1000+ posts)     Tue Jan-29-08 03:39 AM
Original message
Something(s) are in my home that only the cats can see or sense.......
 Every few days for a few weeks now I catch my cats watching something floating near the ceiling. Occasionally it will come down to about waist height and then go back up to apparently skimming the ceiling. I can't see it nor can my Mother. Sometimes one or two cats will watch one thing while another or two watch another thing in different areas but only in the living room. I can't be mice in the walls and ceiling because they watch it come down and float across the room before going up high again.

These things keep tempting the kitties up onto furnature (like my Grandmother's piano) they know they aren't supposed to be on because of photographs and knick-nacks. I have tried asking whatever it is to please not tempt the kitties up there to no effect. A short time later I will find 3 cats up on the mantle piece so I have had to take everything down and keep squirt bottles loaded, not that a squirt deters them for long.

I am not picking up any bad vibes and none of the cats act scared or worked up like when they bird watch with teeth chattering like telegraphs. They are just wide eyed and utterly fascinated like little kids watching fireflies. They never have made a leap or a grab for the thing(s) they are watching just follow and watch enthralled by the sight.

Anyone wish to take a guess as to what is going on or try to intuit what is going on? So far no harm done to cats nor woodwork and I hope it stays that way.

--- End quote ---
link

Ghostly mice?  :-)

Rebel:
Knock the cob webs down.

Happy Fun Ball:
Ninja bees

Dixie*Darling:

--- Quote from: bijou on January 29, 2008, 03:36:16 PM ---Ghostly mice?  :-)

--- End quote ---
It's cobwebs ya dirty filthy moonbat!
Get out the damn broom!

franksolich:
I dunno.

Abbie, Snow, Junior, Apricot, Floyd, Gordon, Harold, George, Ellie, and Leo are always looking at things I don't see.

Then they get bored, yawn, and walk away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version