Author Topic: "Obama's apparent snub of Clinton in the Senate chamber wasn't missed by many"  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Lauri

bidenista  (211 posts)Tue Jan-29-08 10:13 AM
Original message
MSNBC: "Obama's apparent snub of Clinton in the Senate chamber wasn't missed by many"

MSNBC is running with last night's incident too:

...Watching last night’s State of the Union, anyone else get the sense that President Bush was just glad to be done? He had the smirk going for about half the speech, and then came the Iraq portion when the smirk did go away and he made what seemed like a very familiar argument about Iraq and foreign policy. The problem for Bush, of course, is just that: The argument is familiar, and it's unclear whether he has anyone listening to him anymore. As for how the presidentials handled the SOTU, a few things: 1) Mitt Romney seemed hesitant to pin the "broken Washington" tag on Bush when given the chance; 2) Obama's apparent snub of Clinton in the Senate chamber wasn't missed by many (just how bitter is this race?)...

More: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/01/29/61734...

last night at DU, they were all just agog over this supposed snubbing by Obama towards Hilary.. and vice versa.

there are at least 15 threads on this in their Primary forum.. fun times!  :popcorn:

Offline Lauri

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
You know, there's been a whole slew of Democrat U.S. Senators and state governors lately, jumping on the Obama circus-wagon.

I rather liked the comment of congressman Rahm Emmanuel (D-Illinois) on National Public Radio yesterday (Monday), during which time he said that despite his high profile and prominence, he wasn't endorsing anybody.

Wise move, Rahm.

There's going to be a lot of Democrat senators and governors looking for their balls after the Democrat National Convention later this year, but Messalina Agrippina's going to already have had bitten them off.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

Shake this, biatch!

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
^LOL! Hillary's nasty face was priceless during the speech. God, she's a miserable b*tch.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
You know, there's been a whole slew of moonbat U.S. Senators and state governors lately, jumping on the Obama circus-wagon.

I think the dirty little secret in the Democrat party is that they're getting tired of "Clinton Inc" and would be glad to see both of them go.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.