Author Topic: Tommy tries to rationalize ACORN  (Read 687 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Tommy tries to rationalize ACORN
« on: October 11, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »
Of course, it's a bushco plot:

tom_paine  (1000+ posts)        Sat Oct-11-08 06:18 PM
Original message
Connecting the Dots on the Bushie ACORN Propaganda Op: WHAT IT MEANS. 
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4219641

Edited on Sat Oct-11-08 07:14 PM by tom_paine
Revelations. Epiphanies. Call them what you will. I just had one.

I had been pondering the significance of the Bushie ACORN Propaganda Op for quite some time now. My "Spidey Sense" was tingling and I have learned to trust it. Since Bushler took over, it has been right at least 80% of the time, often years in advance.

But it isn't really something so esoteric and supernatural as Spidey Sense. More correctly it is "Critical Analysis of Similar Historical Trends used to Calculate Probabilities of Future Trends", but Spidey Sense sounds cooler.

Anyway, it's been tingling off the hook, same as it was when I saw my first Freeped Poll

(Sep. 2000 yahoo Poll - Do you have a favorable Opinion of Al Gore? Three minutes after it's midnight posting, the "vote totals" were Yes 3 No 60002)

or when Tim Russert basically admitted that he often ran Bushie RNC Talking Points and pretended they were objective news (I had no concept at the time what our media had become, I watched them as foolishly credulously as anyone else back then)

same as dozens of other times, 80% of which turned out to be absolutely true.

So I listened, and I considered. Now I think I FINALLY UNDERSTAND what this ACORN PROPAGANDA OP REALLY MEANS.

Consider:

1) FACT: One of the reasons David Iglesias in specific and the other 6 "Honest Republican" US Attorneys was fired was precisely because he refused to bring baseless prosecutions against ACORN right before the 2006 election.

2) FACT: The Democratic Congressional Investigation, while revealing the extent and criminality of the Bushification strategy of Executive Agencies (think Nazification because the aims of the two policies are nearly identical - turning Executive Enforcement Agencies into Bushie-Loyal Agencies so they will use all the power of the state to advance Bushie Goals) did nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the matter of prosecution let alone punitive action. It revealed the extent of the criminality, but did not punish the criminality it revealed.

3) SPECULATION BASED ON ANALYSIS OF PAST BUSHIE BEHAVIORS: This meant, as always, that Democratic Capitulation meant that the Bushies could continue shameless onward. We KNOW that is their S.O.P. Thus, the DOJ continues on in it's corrupted and Bushified State. Some Bushie "self-measures" are taken, but they are an Inside Joke Shared By All,and are there for one sole reason. Plausible Deniability. In the absence of prosecution, a customary phony Bushie "self-investigation" was launched and the report issued recently. TOTAL EFFECT IN STOPPING OR SLOWING BUSHIE CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES AT DOJ: ZERO

4) CONCLUSION: This likely means the Bushie DOJ is as corrupt as they always were since little has changed really. Mukasey is clearly as much of a Bushie Criminal as Gonzales (big surprise there).

5) FACT: The ACORN Propaganda Ops, now fully under way nationwide and saturating the media as only something the Bushies want to be so quickly disseminated, is such a transparent persecution that it can be debunked in a few short paragraph, and debunking very unequivocally and clearly.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6480

6) FACT: In spite of this obviously provable reality.... In spite of the staggeringly obvious connect the dots FACT that David Iglesias was fired precisely for NOT taking part in this Bushie Propaganda Op based on trumped-up accusations, the Propaganda Op runs as smoothly as if it was sept. 12th, 2001 for the Bushies. No one asks questions and the Bushies' victims may scream their heads off, but NO ONE CAN HEAR THEM.

I used to think such media compliance would have required hundreds of guys standing behind journalists with guns, and shooting them or their family members. How naive I was!

7) SPECULATION BASED ON ANALYSIS OF PAST BUSHIE BEHAVIORS: All levels of law enforcement, using Homeland Security monies and probably a dozen other strategies we don't even know about yet, are being Bushified the same way as the DOJ and the rest of the Executive Agencies. Bushies are promoted based on loyalty. Honest Americans are systematically harassed, given bad performance reviews, and chased out. The fired US Attorneys Scandal stands out as a template for what is likely going on at every level and in every government agency. Loyal Bushies promoted, honest people GET THE **** OUT or we'll **** with you until you get out!

7a) CONT: These are all well-documented Bushie Behaviors toward those they consider their enemies (anyone who isn't a Bushie). Now, the point is that this means, thanks to Homeland security money and influence on state and local police forces, not only are the Loyal Bushies now mostly in charge, any Bushiganda OP will now have the same imprimatur as Nazis Propaganda Ops, all the strength and legitimacy of "legal" law enforcement.

This lends verisimilitude to the Op. I mean, people DID go to jail, right? (so did Siegelman, Minor, and Thompson) Believe you me, 99% of the Amerikan Subject Populace doesn't know and doesn't WANT to know that old American Justice has been replaced with Bushie "Justice", which at the end of the day is as Fair and balanced as Nazi "Justice".

This is the Bushiganda Op they always envisioned, and it was supposed to be done in 2006, along with the phony Bushie prosecutions of Paul Minor and Georgia Thompson, to name but two of many examples (Google those names if you have never heard of them before). The fact that Iglesias and the other few Honest Republicans stopped them in 2006 actually worked out for the Bushies. Given Obama's African-American heritage, it dovetails nicely with their whole "hate n******s" strategy. And it makes their crazies even CRAZIER, and double THAT, considering Obama is African-American.
This could not have been better timed for the Bushies. Bad luck for Americans.

8) FINAL CONCLUSION: As so many DUers prophesied, it was disastrous to merely expose Bushie crimes and not punish them. So many here said and still say Impeachment or other prosecutions of High Bushie Officials was misplaced and foolish. Now, witness but one of the bitter paybacks of such cowardly shortsightedness (thanks Nancy and Harry...may you rot in hell). The Bushie DOJ is as corrupt or more corrupt than ever, and EVERY ASPECT OF THE ACORN BUSHIGANDA OP is a complete success for them. After all, does not 60-70% of Americans right at this second (OR MORE...the Bushies don't kid around when disseminating propaganda) know about ACORN? Of course they do.
When the Bushies want everyone to know their lie, in an amazingly rapid amount of time EVERYONE KNOWS THEIR LIE and most believe it to be true.

So, yes, in all the excitement I am worried. Outside of the Potemkin Election (and I advocate everyone to get out and vote for Obama ANYWAY), it seems to me that Bushie Power isn't weakening, it's strengthening.

In spite of the fact that occasionally the Corporate M$M now doesn't toady before the Bushies, they still mostly do. Investigative reporting is STILL pretty much a lost art, even if the Corporate Masters so interested in destroying the very idea of investigative reporting.

And the Bushification of nearly all levels of our nation is almost complete. Our Law Enforcement is increasingly criminal or follows the orders of Bushie Criminals. The FBI was long ago "reorganized" no doubt with a mind to securing all powerful positions for Loyal Bushies and marginalizing or early-retiring the honest agents (or all they could, the FBI is a BIG ORGANIZATION and purges take time, especially if like the Bushies you need Plausible Deniability enough to make people doubt what they are seeing with their own eyes)

This is cause for concern. The fact the the Bushie ACORN OP was pulled off so smoothly. that, within a WEEK of initiating the Op, every American knows whatever the Lie the Bushies want them to believe, laundered by "trustworthy" M$M and aided by the now sizable corrupt Bushie State and Local Law Enforcement Cabals.

And, as usual, the cries of the victims can't be heard.

What a ******* nut case! ACORN is literally stealling the election, but to Tom's 'mind', it's a buchco plot!

« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 07:32:26 PM by dutch508 »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Airwolf

Re: Tommy tries to rationalize ACORN
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 07:58:01 PM »
The nut never falls far from the tree.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"