Current Events > The DUmpster

Fat Che sups on sour grapes; makes my fellow alum Skins sweat

<< < (2/10) > >>

Chris_:

--- Quote from: The Night Owl on January 25, 2008, 10:21:45 AM ---The sad truth is that come 2009, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney will sail out of office and into the night without ever being held to account for their incompetence and deceit.

Also, you are not a Yale alumnus.

--- End quote ---
LOL -- you can't point to a single lie and as far as incompetence goes, Bush has on;y shown problems in his Liberal policies.   

The Night Owl:

--- Quote from: freedumb2003 on January 25, 2008, 10:42:58 AM ---
LOL -- you can't point to a single lie...   

--- End quote ---

I've seen this movie. When someone points out a lie told by George W. Bush or someone high up in his administration, Bush loyalists always respond with some Clintonian excuse intended to explain away the lie as an unintentional misstatement. That said, I excel at excercises in futility...

--- Quote ---Olbermann’s Special Comment: It is not the Democrats whose inaction in the face of the enemy you fear

By: John Amato on Thursday, October 5th, 2006 at 6:30 PM - PDT   

Olbermann: And lastly tonight, a Special Comment, about — lying. While the leadership in Congress has self-destructed over the revelations of an unmatched, and unrelieved, march through a cesspool… While the leadership inside the White House has self-destructed over the revelations of a book with a glowing red cover…

The President of the United States — unbowed, undeterred, and unconnected to reality — has continued his extraordinary trek through our country rooting out the enemies of freedom: The Democrats.

Yesterday at a fundraiser for an Arizona Congressman, Mr. Bush claimed, quote, "177 of the opposition party said 'You know, we don't think we ought to be listening to the conversations of terrorists."

The hell they did.

177 Democrats opposed the President's seizure of another part of the Constitution*.

--- End quote ---

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/05/olbermanns-special-comment-it-is-not-the-democrats-whose-inaction-in-the-face-of-the-enemy-you-fear/

NHSparky:

--- Quote from: The Night Owl on January 25, 2008, 10:21:45 AM ---The sad truth is that come 2009, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney will sail out of office and into the night without ever being held to account for their incompetence and deceit.

Also, you are not a Yale alumnus.

--- End quote ---

You mean like the Clintons did and continue to do?

And I'm guessing your pedigree doesn't include an Ivy League degree, let alone an advanced degree from one of the most difficult MBA programs in the country, next to USC, Stanford, and Wharton.

Lord Undies:

--- Quote from: The Night Owl on January 25, 2008, 11:41:31 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I've seen this movie. When someone points out a lie told by George W. Bush or someone high up in his administration, Bush loyalists always respond with some Clintonian excuse intended to explain away the lie as an unintentional misstatement. That said, I excel at excercises in futility...

--- Quote ---Olbermann’s Special Comment: It is not the Democrats whose inaction in the face of the enemy you fear

Olbermann: And lastly tonight, a Special Comment, about — lying. While the leadership in Congress has self-destructed over the revelations of an unmatched, and unrelieved, march through a cesspool… While the leadership inside the White House has self-destructed over the revelations of a book with a glowing red cover…

The President of the United States — unbowed, undeterred, and unconnected to reality — has continued his extraordinary trek through our country rooting out the enemies of freedom: The Democrats.

Yesterday at a fundraiser for an Arizona Congressman, Mr. Bush claimed, quote, "177 of the opposition party said 'You know, we don't think we ought to be listening to the conversations of terrorists."

The hell they did.

177 Democrats opposed the President's seizure of another part of the Constitution*.

--- End quote ---

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/05/olbermanns-special-comment-it-is-not-the-democrats-whose-inaction-in-the-face-of-the-enemy-you-fear/

--- End quote ---

I believe you and Slobberman went for popcorn during this scene:

Democrats Voted Against Listening In On Terrorist Phone Calls:

177 House Democrats Voted Against The Electronic Surveillance Modernization Act, Which Would Make It Easier To Monitor Terrorist Communications. (H.R. 5825, CQ Vote #502: Passed 232-191: R 214-13; D 18-177; I 0-1, 9/28/06)

http://www.gop.com/News/NewsRead.aspx?Guid=509995ad-3920-4701-8a15-0f1020b259b9

Chris_:

--- Quote from: The Night Owl on January 25, 2008, 11:41:31 AM ---

--- End quote ---

The hell they did.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You have yet to name a single lie.  Nice dance, but pointless.  I promise not to bring up Clinton, because he is an admitted and adjudicated liar.

Name a single Bush lie. One.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version