Current Events > The DUmpster

Fat Che sups on sour grapes; makes my fellow alum Skins sweat

<< < (10/10)

Splashdown:

--- Quote from: The Night Owl on January 25, 2008, 02:36:13 PM ---
The part where Mr. Bush claims that Democrats do not want the government listening in on the conversations of terrorists. What Mr. Bush said would be like me claiming that Republicans who are in favor of due process are against the conviction and prosecution of criminals.

--- End quote ---

OOOOohhhh. I got it. Like many libs. You want to call the president a liar over semantics. I got it. I thought you had something concrete. You just want to tilt at windmills. Go to it, Quixote.

TheSarge:

--- Quote from: The Night Owl on January 25, 2008, 02:36:13 PM ---

The part where Mr. Bush claims that Democrats do not want the government listening in on the conversations of terrorists. What Mr. Bush said would be like me claiming that Republicans who are in favor of due process are against the conviction and prosecution of criminals.

--- End quote ---

So when 181 Democrats vote against the terrorist surveillence act...a Dem Senator brings a measure to the floor to censure the President over the programs that somehow they are SUPPORTING what the President is allowed to do under FISA?

The Democrats have done everything they can to stand in the way of this country tracking down terrorists plotting against this country.

There is no lie in saying what can be factually proven.

Chris_:

--- Quote from: freedumb2003 on January 25, 2008, 10:26:48 AM ---Really funny graphic on that thread: "The White Rose Society -- archiving the best of Progressive Radio."

That should be doable on a 5-1/4" floppy.

--- End quote ---

What an insult to the real White Rose Society.

WinOne4TheGipper:

--- Quote ---Repeating the same joke over and over again is kind of weird, don't you think?
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't know, Tim. :tongue:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version