Author Topic: Garland and all the other DAs,  (Read 161 times)

Offline DUmpDiver

Garland and all the other DAs,
« on: March 25, 2023, 07:34:10 AM »
newdayneeded (1,264 posts)

Garland and all the other DAs,
You've brought this on yourself. It's obvious trump is on the verge of asking his followers to flat out hit the streets with guns. Your delaying has made this monster even more boldened. No one here can tell me there isn't bulletproof clear cut evidence by the stacks to charge this guy.

Your weakness, and hesitation is only making this monstrous asshole gain power and followers. I can feel his base is coming back to him, I can feel their hatred is making them once again come back to the cult.

He needs to be arrested, if not, this is gonna spill over to a street war. Something this country doesn't need!

Worst DOJ ever.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217758301

Worse than Bill Barr?  :naughty:

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Garland and all the other DAs,
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 07:40:10 AM »
Worst DOJ ever.

This is quintessential DU: Write a whole lot of nonsense, only to accidentally stumble across the truth.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 08:02:05 AM »
Post removed. That one didn't last long. Glad I caught it before it disappeared. Thou shalt not disparage Merrick Garland.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2023, 10:21:05 AM »
  No one here can tell me there isn't bulletproof clear cut evidence by the stacks to charge this guy.

We are still waiting to hear what charges you want to charge him with..
Your president has taken bribes from Russia, china and God knows who else..he’s defied the oath of office to keep our country safe and secure with millions of people flooding in the open borders.. so slo joe should be the one being investigated and prosecuted  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 10:37:09 AM »
We are still waiting to hear what charges you want to charge him with..
Your president has taken bribes from Russia, china and God knows who else..he’s defied the oath of office to keep our country safe and secure with millions of people flooding in the open borders.. so slo joe should be the one being investigated and prosecuted  :thatsright:

And also Hunter the baby-daddy board member.