Author Topic: Today is gonna be one of the worst days in TFG's life  (Read 729 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Today is gonna be one of the worst days in TFG's life
« on: March 22, 2023, 09:51:53 PM »
Star Member Botany (67,339 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217749304

Today is gonna be one of the worst days in TFG's life

A judge might rule that Trump's own lawyer will have to testify against him in the stolen documents
case which tells me that Jack Smith might be going for an obstruction of justice charge against Trump.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10143049530

And it looks likely that he is gonna be indicted, arrested, appear in court or @ the D.A.'s office after
which he will have mug shots taken, be fingerprinted, and most likely have to have his mouth swabbed
for his DNA. And the Stormy Daniels case for which he has to appear in court for is all put a slam dunk
... they have the check with which he paid her with his signature on it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/03/20/trump-mugshot-arrested-indictment-manhattan-court/11508361002/

And E. Jean Carroll's attorneys will very likely try to get those DNA results for her case against against Donny
in which she is gonna sue him for millions.

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/13/1149124488/e-jean-carroll-rape-claim-donald-trump

just 24 more business hours..

Star Member brooklynite (85,534 posts)

1. Um, no.....

hey have the check with which he paid her with his signature on it.

No, the charge is that MICHAEL COHEN paid Stormy Daniels, and Trump repaid Cohen but put it in the bookkeeping as an attorney retainer fee. There is no check to Daniels with Trump's signature. And if there was it would actually have been perfectly legal.

oops.

InstantGratification (62 posts)

20. Yes, IF....

....the campaign cut the check. They didn't, it came from an outside source, Cohen. Which was of value to the campaign, it was done to buy her silence and that makes it a "contribution in kind", thus required to report on the campaign financial statements. TFG will argue that it was to protect his family from being embarrassed by that info being made public. That's bullshit, the affair happened in 2006, the payment happened in 2016. He didn't give a rat's ass about his family finding out for a decade, but 2 weeks before the election, when it could affect the outcome, he paid up.

:yawn:

Johnny2X2X (15,780 posts)

2. Arrest will be next week

Indictment today. But I hope the indictment gets released today because what's in it will be devastating and will be what people are talking about.

oops... that didn't happen...

onenote (39,399 posts)

6. Carroll will not get Trump's DNA. Trump won't be arraigned today.

She has no right to obtain the results of his swab and the judge in her case already has ruled against the discovery of DNA evidence.

Also, the indictment may well be kept under seal and Trump won't be arraigned today in any event.

However, the ruling on Corcoran's testimony could come today given the expedited briefing ordered by the court.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

toesonthenose (103 posts)

12. I swear this better not be another Fitzmas or I am DONE!

Let's get this ball (and chain) rolling!!!!

newdayneeded (1,251 posts)

18. I'll admit, I was a huge skeptic then trump sent his post out and I though wow, maybe this will happen. But, now here it is days later and I'm again starting to wonder if this will happen. if it doesn't happen by Friday then I think I'm back to the "never gonna happen" mode again.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member sarisataka (15,467 posts)

25. Any update?

On how his day has been?

:-)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Today is gonna be one of the worst days in TFG's life
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 10:27:45 PM »
Alas, the poor primitives, who lazily sit around waiting for something to happen, rather than going out and making something happen.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 11:34:29 PM »
They got him this time! (opps)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 05:25:11 AM »
Lucy - 1,883,955,377

DUmp Monkeys - 0

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 06:05:55 AM »
The primitives consistently complain about how conservatives do things to simply "own the liberals", but then they do this kind of nonsense, which can only be described as self-owning, then get mad at us for laughing at them while continuing to complain we get a kick out of owning them (which we do, but that's beside the point).

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 07:52:37 AM »
I still fail to see what law is violated when someone plays someone not to say something. Happens all the time when legal cases are settled out of court and the litigant is given money and asked not to reveal the settlement or any of the case details. Now if Stormy has demanded then money then possibly she is guilty of extortion but shy of that I don't know what law has been broken.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 08:29:34 AM »
I still fail to see what law is violated when someone plays someone not to say something. Happens all the time when legal cases are settled out of court and the litigant is given money and asked not to reveal the settlement or any of the case details. Now if Stormy has demanded then money then possibly she is guilty of extortion but shy of that I don't know what law has been broken.

Here is the law that was broken:

Because orange man bad..

There, that's it, so he's guilty..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 10:30:57 AM »
Here is the law that was broken:

Because orange man bad..

There, that's it, so he's guilty..

HI5  :cheersmate:

Also secondary charges of "Mean but truthful Tweets" and "Privately saying *****."
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 11:55:42 AM »

Imagine what they would be trying to do had he actually used campaign money to pay it.
It' just more validation of what this is, and Trump is absolutely right, it's a witch hunt.
DUmmies sound like they should be calling the suicide hotline today, lots of rock-kicking going on over there right now

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 02:04:25 PM »
Every day that Trump isn't indicted will be one of the worst days for people with TDS. It will be like dying a thousand deaths.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 03:38:32 PM »
Johnny2X2X (15,780 posts)

2. Arrest will be next week

As soon as all the flying pigs land safely  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2023, 08:39:44 PM »
They know, that the worst day of Trumps life is a magnitude better than the best of any day of any of theirs, and it eats them up inside.

That, in part, is what makes them so bitter.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2023, 03:40:23 AM »
>> Star Member Botany (67,339 posts

Dear Bot Any, you ignorant slut...you never stood a chance, with your pet politics hands in your pansy pants...while your spittle was creaming of sucking off your big Dick Dim :-)

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2023, 05:49:59 AM »
The worst day in Trump's life was when he had a presidential election stolen from him.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2023, 07:21:52 AM »
Alas! the poor primitives.

They can't even, like a broken clock, be accidentally right twice a day.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2023, 10:12:48 AM »
The worst day in Trump's life was when he had a presidential election stolen from him.

The worst day in in America's life.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2023, 02:08:03 PM »
Alas! the poor primitives.

They can't even, like a broken clock, be accidentally right twice a day.

A broken clock is right twice a day, but their clock has no hands, no numbers, nothing that would make it at all useful.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2023, 02:54:32 PM »
A broken clock is right twice a day, but their clock has no hands, no numbers, nothing that would make it at all useful.

Yep.  Looks like this whole thing is GONE GONE GONE.  Turns out if the DA were to push this he would be in legal hot water himself.

There is a definitive email sent in 2018 where the one who paid the $ to Stormy admitted it and said Trump did not even know about the payment, much less repaid that payment.

Game.
Set.
Match.

No wonder Trump has had such a good time with this.  He knew this was going to blow back on the left.

Next week when the Grand Jury is dissolved, we will get  a whole week of Freudeschaden.  I look forward to it.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2023, 03:21:36 PM »
Here's a dumb post from that thread:

Johnny2X2X (15,802 posts)

3. Campaign finance law

Trump writing the check to Stormy still would have been a crime if not reported correctly. It's a campaign contribution that has to be reported as such.

Only if Stormy was running for office!   :lmao:  He doesn't even know which way checks go.  Johnny2X2X is really one of the most moronic specimens at the present time.