Author Topic: Trump ****ed Up  (Read 408 times)

Online CC27

Trump ****ed Up
« on: March 22, 2023, 08:15:38 AM »
gab13by13 (15,535 posts)

Trump ****ed Up

The easiest case to nail Trump has always been his theft of classified documents. Trump made money from being president, after he lost he needed another money maker, selling classified documents or using them to extort money from people.

Back to the title of my OP. Trump ****ed up. Once he was caught he could have copied the documents and returned them all, he ****ed up. He kept a lot of them, maybe he didn't have time to copy them? Then he told his lawyer to write a document confirming he had no more classified documents. Trump ****ed up, that lawyer, Corcoran, kept notes, maybe even audio of phone calls, Corcoran is not going to prison for Trump like Alan Weisselberg did.

Trump's big **** up, He Underestimated Merrick Garland. Trump never in a million years imagined that the FBI would search the "Southern White House". The courts involved in the case are not playing his delay games, lawyer Corcoran is going before a grand jury, imminently, and spilling his guts.

Trump has no Roy Cohn, he's dead. Trump has no Bill Barr, he's out of office. Trump has Jack Smith breathing down his neck and try as they might, the traitorous Congressional Magats have no jurisdiction to stop justice from being carried out.

All that Trump has is a cry to his unwashed Magats to save him, but they saw what happened to the last batch of Magats,

Trump is ****ed.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217749166

They are extra full of hate today.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Trump ****ed Up
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 08:19:31 AM »

They woke up this morning to no #ArrestMas presents under the #ArrestMas tree. Not even a lousy ObamaPhone. If you or I still had the mental capacity of a 4-year old, we might be in the same boat.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 08:23:16 AM »

That's quite the accusation by the OP. I wonder why all the democrat lawyers missed it and didn't charge Trump with anything regarding (the planted) classified stuff, IF it wasn't declassified by Trump (he could do that as President).

Maybe the OP writer can fly to DC and explain, in detail, to the hundreds of government lawyers who missed it, exactly what Trump did, and the law or statute, by name and/or number, what law he broke, and explain in detail how he broke it.

Then the OP writer can fly to Florida, personally arrest Trump (citizens arrest), transport him to DC in orange jump suit and hand/foot shackles, and lock him away in prison, then give him a fair trial.

But the OP writer is probably busy trying to get on SSDI, or get more bennies if they're already on SSDI, and just doesn't have time to do the right thing..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 11:36:13 AM »
They are really good at making things up  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 11:37:17 AM »
They are really good at making things up  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I beg to differ.
It's like listening to 4th-graders.
At least they manage to mostly convince each other

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 01:09:15 PM »
Then this happens, somehow Russia comes up..  :whatever:

PCIntern (23,559 posts)

35. Putin is not a moronic bullshitter

He’s an extremely competent dictator/autocrat/chess master. He seems to have ****ed up with Ukraine, but his totalitarian hold on that huge country Russia is staggeringly successful. Trump on the other hand is a blithering idiot moron.

So, PCmoron, sounds like your praising Putin? My, my, my.  :popcorn:

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2023, 03:36:13 PM »
Then this happens, somehow Russia comes up..  :whatever:

So, PCmoron, sounds like your praising Putin? My, my, my.  :popcorn:

Recently, Occupy Democrats promoted an article saying Epstein may have been a scumbag, but he was "a perceptive judge of character", because allegedly, he broke ties with Trump. Yeeeeaaahhhh, probably shouldn't praise that guy in any form.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 12:01:28 AM »
They got him this time....  dang, foiled again.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 01:23:21 AM »
PCIntern (23,559 posts)

35. Putin is not a moronic bullshitter

He’s an extremely competent dictator/autocrat/chess master. He seems to have ****ed up with Ukraine, but his totalitarian hold on that huge country Russia is staggeringly successful. Trump on the other hand is a blithering idiot moron.

Humm  seems China has Puketin under their thumb...... but he did make Xi Jinping blink a few times.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 05:21:08 AM »
They got him this time....  dang, foiled again.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 08:09:16 AM »

Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

AGAIN?

:rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer