Author Topic: It's dawning on me (UGP Pi**ed It Doesn't Get Enough Free Money)  (Read 1585 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: It's dawning on me (UGP Pi**ed It Doesn't Get Enough Free Money)
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2023, 07:50:46 AM »
After posting this, I started thinking... could a miserable human eat for $108 per month? Turns out, yes! Its not going to be Haute' Cuisine, but its better then the suggesting of hunting mice and snakes, as suggested by ABC-2 up above. 

So, I went to Walmarts website, UGP has commented about shopping there in the past, and decided to see what I could acquire for $108. To last a month......

Food shop at Dollar Tree or Family Dollar and eat for even less.

Take out the internet access and/or stupid cellphone phone costs and any others unnecessary money drains, add that to the food fund.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2023, 08:03:49 AM »
Food shop at Dollar Tree or Family Dollar and eat for even less.

Take out the internet access and/or stupid cellphone phone costs and any others unnecessary money drains, add that to the food fund.

Ya know, when I retired and went on a fixed income, the first thing I did was cut out every single expense that didn't HAVE to be there.

People are surprised how much they spend when it's $5, here, $5 there, $10 here and so on. Cut that out and you now have food for a week or more without any impact to your life and unnecessary expenditures are out the window.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2023, 08:33:23 AM »
Ya know, when I retired and went on a fixed income, the first thing I did was cut out every single expense that didn't HAVE to be there.

People are surprised how much they spend when it's $5, here, $5 there, $10 here and so on. Cut that out and you now have food for a week or more without any impact to your life and unnecessary expenditures are out the window.

I'm beginning to think you are my long lost brother.

I have come to understand that there is a difference between a list of bills to pay and an actual budget. The list method doesn't care if you have the funds to live below your means, it just helps you avoid an overdraft. And it doesn't always avoid that thing. The budget method assigns a task for every dollar. We discovered this 5 years ago, that in order to put a few dollars into savings for the future, we needed to check our spending to a level that is below our income. No, not even with our income level or above our income level, rather below our income.

Another thing we quickly discovered, one of the best ways to help you to get out of debt is to simply stop borrowing money. When I think of all the money I wasted being stupid it makes me sick. When I look at how much our situation has improved since we stopped the bleeding and started acting like adults with our money, it makes me happy.

We made it a priority to pay off a car loan early, a 60 month note we paid off in 26 months. At 1.9% APR a few of my friends told us we were crazy to pay this off early the thinking that it is almost free money and could be used to better effect now in our lives. I didn't take that advice, paid it off as quickly as we could and now we actually own the car, not having joint ownership with a bank where the bank has the legal right to take it from you for literally a $1.00 unpaid balance.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2023, 09:40:49 AM »
Major league classic, at least for the rockers among us.

Sorry guys, not exactly my type of music, except for this one from my collection of old "Sun Jammin'" CDs :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azuSxl9sHmc

The words, not at all, but great beat to dance to!

~ ABC
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 09:49:20 AM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2023, 09:55:27 AM »
Sorry guys, not exactly my type of music, except for this one from my collection of old "Sun Jammin'" CDs :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azuSxl9sHmc

~ ABC

New mission:  We must teach you how to ROCK

Your first assignment:  Lemmy

https://youtu.be/o9j8bXMgnpk

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2023, 10:10:56 AM »
I'm beginning to think you are my long lost brother.

I have come to understand that there is a difference between a list of bills to pay and an actual budget. The list method doesn't care if you have the funds to live below your means, it just helps you avoid an overdraft. And it doesn't always avoid that thing. The budget method assigns a task for every dollar. We discovered this 5 years ago, that in order to put a few dollars into savings for the future, we needed to check our spending to a level that is below our income. No, not even with our income level or above our income level, rather below our income.

Another thing we quickly discovered, one of the best ways to help you to get out of debt is to simply stop borrowing money. When I think of all the money I wasted being stupid it makes me sick. When I look at how much our situation has improved since we stopped the bleeding and started acting like adults with our money, it makes me happy.

We made it a priority to pay off a car loan early, a 60 month note we paid off in 26 months. At 1.9% APR a few of my friends told us we were crazy to pay this off early the thinking that it is almost free money and could be used to better effect now in our lives. I didn't take that advice, paid it off as quickly as we could and now we actually own the car, not having joint ownership with a bank where the bank has the legal right to take it from you for literally a $1.00 unpaid balance.

All it takes is a new way of thinking. Out with the old (the way things used to be) and in with the new (the way things now need to be in order to survive and be comfortable).

Once you realign the thinking, the rest is downhill..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2023, 11:09:44 AM »

~ ABC

Hah.

Ac/dc is on the mild end of the scale of my musical tastes.

More in the middle of my tastes is Metallica:

https://youtu.be/B_HSa1dEL9s

On the heavy end, Slayer:

https://youtu.be/2zhi3FmTUFg

Love that video!
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2023, 11:18:45 AM »
New mission:  We must teach you how to ROCK

Your first assignment:  Lemmy

https://youtu.be/o9j8bXMgnpk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:ohmy:   YIKES!!!

I really don't think so darlin', besides ...

I just gave my last type of outfit such as the girls are wearing, to GoodWill!   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks anyway!   :-)

~ ABC

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2023, 01:48:54 PM »
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha! 
in all honesty, I do find the video a bit grungy for my tastes. The song, on the other hand, whoa... 
And for no good reason I'll tell the story.
The band called "Probot" wasn't a regular band as we generally know them. It was just an album project done by Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters), he's the drummer in the video. Lemmy (singer) was the founder of a band called Motorhead. Dave Grohl got various artists from a bunch of different bands and mixed them all up on different songs on the album that he wrote. Lemmy just did this one song. 
the girls in that video are from some sort of modeling outfit called "SuicideGirls". They appear to be some sort of nudie tattoo sleeze models or something like that. I don't know the entire story, but some friend of a friend apparently convinced Dave Grohl to put them in the video and just do whatever thing they wanted, and this was the result.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2023, 06:40:53 AM »
Disgusting, whiny, hate- filled abomination always demanding more. More money, more attention, more everything!

As RuralNC pointed out, $108 is indeed enough to buy decent food for a month, as long as you don't have too picky tastes and are a smart shopper. But, I'm sure UGP insists on only the best, fanciest food paid for entirely by our tax dollars.

For the suggestions many here have made that UGP should just get a job, while that does make sense, bear in mind that this is UGP we're talking about: An incredibly whiny, lazy, narcissistic, hate- filled, hotheaded, mind- bendingly selfish person with no people skills at all (Especially people who he/she/it/whatever disagrees with on any matter, such as Christians and conservatives). He/she/it/whatever would be fired from pretty much any job in less than a week, assuming that he/she/it/whatever didn't quit before then because "It's so hard, and the people there are all so mean! I'm going to pray to my cat- goddess Sekhmet to strike down all of them!".
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 06:45:18 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2023, 09:34:19 AM »
Here's a thought.

If by any chance she is also a lesbian, that would allow her to check off at least one box to qualify for a JOB in Creepy Joe's Cabinet ... :lmao:

Afterall, none of the other appointees know their derrieres from their elbows either!  :-)

~ ABC
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 10:05:42 AM by ABC-2 »

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2023, 07:50:08 PM »
Here's a thought.

If by any chance she is also a lesbian, that would allow her to check off at least one box to qualify for a JOB in Creepy Joe's Cabinet ... :lmao:

Afterall, none of the other appointees know their derrieres from their elbows either!  :-)

~ ABC

Not that I plan to lose any sleep over this topic, if im wrong, but I *think* UGP claims to be asexual. I guess that would qualify for Biden..

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2023, 08:15:04 PM »
Not that I plan to lose any sleep over this topic, if im wrong, but I *think* UGP claims to be asexual. I guess that would qualify for Biden..

I agree RNc ...

Ha! Ha!  Yes indeed, being "asexual" would also qualify the weird (sadly pathetic) creature to serve in  his admin!

~ ABC
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 08:30:19 PM by ABC-2 »