Author Topic: From the "You can't make this shit up Dept."  (Read 353 times)

Online CC27

From the "You can't make this shit up Dept."
« on: March 13, 2023, 08:24:28 AM »
PCIntern (23,513 posts)

Suella Braverman who is the Home Secretary who made those xenophobic statements which have caused all the ruckus in Great Britain, of Indian descent, was actually named after the Sue Ellen Ewing character from the TV show Dallas.

Which reminds me of a story from many years ago, when I had a patient named Brandy. We got to talking one day, and I mentioned that that was a hit song which I absolutely despised when I was in college. She proceeded to tell me that she was actually named after that song because both her parents loved it so much. It taught me a valuable lesson: to not make such statements in the workplace to people who are essentially strangers . You just never ever know…

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217722373

PC DUmmie is very manic lately.

Offline jukin

Re: From the "You can't make this shit up Dept."
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 10:11:56 AM »
PCdickturn must use Dragon speaks or some voice to text program because you know it is furiously masturbating when it comes up with these ludicrous lies. Hope it has a splash guard for its monitor.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 01:24:57 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 10:12:02 AM »
PCIntern (23,513 posts)

From the "You can't make this shit up Dept"...

...taught me a valuable lesson: to not make such statements in the workplace to people who are essentially strangers .

Actually, I think the lesson you were supposed to learn is that The Boss doesn't like it when you chat up the patients instead of doing the cleaning like you're being paid to do.

But then, leave it to a DUm'Rat to be led by the nose to the exact lesson you were supposed to come away with, to have your nose shoved in it like a dog who made a mess on the floor, and still not get the point. It's what we 'normals' have come to expect from all leftist scum.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 11:59:35 AM »
PCIntern (23,513 posts)

Suella Braverman who is the Home Secretary who made those xenophobic statements which have caused all the ruckus in Great Britain, of Indian descent, was actually named after the Sue Ellen Ewing character from the TV show Dallas.

Which reminds me of a story from many years ago, when I had a patient named Brandy. We got to talking one day, and I mentioned that that was a hit song which I absolutely despised when I was in college. She proceeded to tell me that she was actually named after that song because both her parents loved it so much. It taught me a valuable lesson: to not make such statements in the workplace to people who are essentially strangers . You just never ever know…

So, you learned to shut up, at least in the workplace?  Apply that to the internet full of strangers.   :-)
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 01:34:39 PM »

Are you sure?  I mean, we know hiLIARy said she was named after Sir Edumund Hillary which was a lie.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 07:37:10 PM »
sarisataka (15,444 posts)

23. Why in the name of all that's holey

Would you make such a comment about a client's name? Especially one you don't know very well?

Cause PCfable-maker likes to hear words come out of his pie-hole. Thats why.