Author Topic: Pamela Anderson Alleges Tim Allen Flashed His Penis at Her When She Was 23  (Read 404 times)

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/pam-anderson-tim-allen-flashed-penis-home-improvement-1235498326/

In her upcoming memoir, Pamela Anderson details a disturbing incident that took place on the set of “Home Improvement” in 1991 when she was 23 years old.

“On the first day of filming, I walked out of my dressing room, and Tim was in the hallway in his robe. He opened his robe and flashed me quickly — completely naked underneath. He said it was only fair, because he had seen me naked. Now we’re even. I laughed uncomfortably,” according to an excerpt in “Love, Pamela,” which Variety has obtained ahead of the book’s Jan. 31 release.

Allen denies it happened, but frankly, I don't know if I believe either one of them, as humorous as Allen often is.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Muddling 2

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/pam-anderson-tim-allen-flashed-penis-home-improvement-1235498326/

Allen denies it happened, but frankly, I don't know if I believe either one of them, as humorous as Allen often is.

While I could see Tim Allen behaving this way, there's clearly an issue w/ a 31 year old allegation w/ no reported witnesses. 
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
While I could see Tim Allen behaving this way, there's clearly an issue w/ a 31 year old allegation w/ no reported witnesses.

Yup. Coulda been just a robe adjustment that gave her a glimpse of his junk.

Or not.

Coulda been something far more nefarious.   :whatever:

Would it have been better for Allen to pose for Playgirl and his agent sent her the glossies?

Stupid scrunt. Go run and play in traffic, Pammy.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Sez the woman with a catchers mitt for a vagina.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“Love, Pamela,” which Variety has obtained ahead of the book’s Jan. 31 release

Nothing to see here.......
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Dblhaul

I would guess that she flashed him first and they ended up doing the beast with two backs in the shadows of the sound stage.
Or not.  :rotf:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I would guess that she flashed him first and they ended up doing the beast with two backs in the shadows of the sound stage.
Or not.  :rotf:

Frankly, she could flash me for 12 hours straight and I still wouldn't touch her with Tommy Lee's dick.

When I'm married to the most-est gorgeous-est woman on the planet, I really have no time or attention to spare for the runners up. :whatever: :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Frankly, she could flash me for 12 hours straight and I still wouldn't touch her with Tommy Lee's dick.

When I'm married to the most-est gorgeous-est woman on the planet, I really have no time or attention to spare for the runners up. :whatever: :popcorn:

upload images

upload images

:hi5:
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.